Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im such an idiot, I thougth the red lamp shade was a skirt to whatever he was holding up:guffaw:
ok here's mine.

Don't feel bad, I thought the same thing at first glance. :lol:

Jake: oh man, I hate these.... working undercover as Lolita Cha-Cha always sucks.

:lol: Now I have the image in my head of Jake wearing a dress and for some reason one of those fruit hats. :lol:

Jake - "Size small, dang, it won't fit me...."

ROTFL! Oh man, it's gonna be so hard to choose one this round. Not that it isn't always. :lol:

Sorry about the shippyness of that. I got confused cause I do captions on the shipper board captioning thing too. Forgot which one I was on I guess. :lol: I changed it. :)

Last edited:
Jake: (thinking to himself) Oh, what a darling halter top! And my favorite color, too. I wonder if I can try it on real quick without anyone catching me.

:guffaw:We all seem to be thinking along the same lines with this pic. :lol:

:lol: These are great. I found so many pics I wanted to post to caption this time around, but this one of Jake just stood out amongst all the others. :lol:

Jake: Ew! Gross! Some other woman's clothes other than Calleigh's! And it's even a very bad color. Not my choice, ever. Yellow is out.

Jake *reading*:

"Dearest Jake, I appreciate so much that you took the time to return this lovely shirt to me. But next time sweetie, make sure it's mine. Love your dearest, Calleigh."

Jake: Damn!

Sorry for falling behind here. Time to vote!:p

#1.
Jake: hey Eric, I found Stetler's sexy little outfit. I must admit he has good taste.

#2.
Jake: oh man, I hate these...working undercover as Lolita Cha-Cha always sucks.

#3.
Jake: size small, dang, it won't fit me.

#4.
Jake: Oh goody. I get to go undercover in drag again.

#5.
Jake: (thinking to himself) Oh, what a darling halter top! And my favorite color, too. I wonder if I can try it on real quick without anyone catching me.

#6.
Jake: Aw man, do I have to? Yellow's not my color!

#7.
Jake: ewww! GROSS! Some other woman's clothes other than Calleigh's! And it's even a very bad color. Not my choice, ever. Yellow is out.

#8.
Jake: aww crap, it shrunk in the wash.

#9.
Jake: *reading* Dearest Jake, I appreciate so much that you took the time to return this lovely shirt to me. But next time sweetie, make sure it's mine. Love your dearest, Calleigh.

***whispers to Caption #9's post...next time sweetie, make sure you remember this is the shipper free version of the caption game. Thank you***;):D

#1 for me. Just the thought of Stetler trying to fit into that outfit--and a red lampshade-shaped mini skirt thing--really has me cracking up. It's just too bizarre. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back