Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan: (Thinking to himself) I don't think it's fair that Calleigh always gets to drive the Hummer whenever we go to a crime scene together.

Calleigh: (Trying her best to focus on questioning the suspect) I wonder why Ryan looks like he just spotted Erica Sikes.

Last edited:
Ryan: *thinking* This is sooo not faaaaaair. I wanna ask the questions. Horatio would let me if he was here. *pout*

:)

Ryan:*pouting* It's unbelievable. Why should someone say that horrible outfit is better than mine?

Calleigh: Uhm, lemme think...uhm, 'cause it's not orange? But it's just me...you know, I forgot my sunnies at home today.

*I know it's horrible, but I wanted to try*

Calleigh: *thinking* i wonder if ryan sees the HUGE mole on the suspects face? gross he doesnt even try to pick off the hairs!

Ryan: *thinking* omg does he braid his mole hairs! i bet i could cut it off and make guakamolie! mwa haha me and my evil plans:evil:

Calleigh :*blinking continuously* Ok right now you have to come with us cause you're our n.1 suspect.
Suspect: Oh gosh do you want my sunnies??? It looks like you've got some troubles with all this light.
Calleigh: *blnking* oh thanks, that's very kind of you.
Ryan: please stop it!!! I got the message. I was told by Eric to put this shirt, women like this colour.

Calleigh: *sneezes*
Ryan: *wakes from his stare* Aww, bless you. You have a very cute sneeze.
Calleigh: *smiles* Thank you.
Suspect: o_O

Ryan: *To himself* "Look Mean, Look Mean, Look Mean..."

Calleigh: "What did you say Ryan?"

Ryan: "Wha...Huh... I didn't say anything, Why what did you hear?" *To himself again*"Is she reading my mind now? She must be developing super powers like Horatio's."

Calleigh: *To herself* "Damn, It's bright today, I wish I had my sunnies.":cool:

Calleigh (To suspect): Please just tell Ryan you're sorry for that comment you made about his fashion sense, I can't stand it when he sulks.

Ryan: *angry sigh*

Calleigh: You might want to give Ryan his answer. Otherwise he might go Crouching Tiger Hidden Ryan on your arse.

Ryan: *making kung fo noises*

#1.
Calleigh: Dynamo 1, if you don't stop stalking me, I'll have you arrested and Ryan will beat you up.

#2.
Ryan: *thinking* I hate this orange shirt. I hate orange...I HATE IT!! It's not even Halloween.
Cal: Do you have any questions for the suspect, Ryan?
Ryan: huh..what?

#3.
Suspect: Excuse me CSI Duquesne, do you think you could please tell your partner, to tone down his shirt. I forgot my sunglasses in the house.
Ryan::wtf:

#4.
Suspect: *rambling about gnomes*
Cal: *thinking* What the hell?
Ryan: *thinking* *singing* Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner...that is what I truly like to...shoot, remember Ryan, game face, game face!

#5.
Cal: and as you can clearly see, we are also very fashionable.
Ryan: yeah, what she said.

#6,
Ryan: *thinking to himself* I don't think it's fair that Calleigh always gets to drive the Hummer whenever we go to crime scenes together.
Cal: (trying her best to focus on questioning the suspect) I wonder why ryan looks like he just spotted Erika Sikes.

#7.
Ryan: *thinking* This is sooo not faaair. I wanna ask the questions. Horatio would let me if he was here. *pouts*

#8.
Ryan: *pouting* It's unbelievable. Why should someone say that horrible outfit is better than mine?
Cal: uhm, lemme think...uhm, 'cause it's orange? But it's just me, you know, I forgot my sunnies at home today.

#9.
Cal: *thinking* I wonder if Ryan sees the HUGE mole on the suspects face? gross, he doesn't even try to pick off the hairs.
Ryan: *thinking* omg, does he braid his nose hairs! I bet I could cut it off and make gaucamole! mwa haha, me and my evil plans:evil:

#10.
Cal: *blinking continuesly* Ok, right now you have to come with us cause you're our n.1 suspect.
Suspect: oh gosh, do you want my sunnies? It looks like you're having troubles with all this light.
Cal: *blinking* oh thanks, that's very kind of you.
Ryan: please stop it! I got the message. I was told by Eric to put on this shirt, women like this color.

#11.
Cal: *sneezes*
Ryan: *wakes from his stare* aww, bless you. You have a very cute sneeze.
Cal: *smiles* Thank you.
Suspect: o_O

#12.
Ryan: *to himself* Look mean, look mean, look mean...
Cal: what did you say, Ryan?
Ryan: wha, huh..I didn't say anything, why, what did you hear? *to himself again*is she reading my mind now? She must be developing superpowers like Horatio's.
Cal: damn, it's bright today, I wish I had my sunnies.

Cal: *to suspect* please just tell Ryan you're sorry for the comment you mad about his fashion sense, I can't stand it when he sulks.
Ryan: *angry sigh*

#14.
Cal: you might want to give Ryan his answer. Otherwise, he might go Crouching Tiger Hidden Ryan on your arse.
Ryan: *making kung fo noises*

***Feel free to kick me if I missed any...there was alot this round!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back