Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll did really good with this round, it was hard to decide , but I couldn't stop snickering with #1...so that's my vote.:thumbsup:

#2 cause Speed going "damnit these are new!" I can totally see him saying that. :lol:

--

That T-rex thing was a nod to Jurassic Park cause of the one part where Jeff Goldblum goes "now that is one big pile of crap!" :lol: :)

This one is of Jake. I just thought this would make for some funny caps. I couldn't resist. I was afraid it was too big posting it the regular way, so I reposted it using the thumbnail. Click to enlarge the pic. :) Have fun!

Mine doesn't count, but just for fun I'll add one:

Jake: :wtf: Is this part of a wardrobe for a revival of Rocky Horror Picture show?

Last edited:
Jake: Hey Eric, I found Stetler's sexy little outfit. I must admit he has good taste.:lol:

Eric":wtf:

Last edited:
I love the cap, it's awesome, & the captions are funny too, but as a fair & friendly reminder, keep it shipper free please.:)

Im such an idiot, I thougth the red lamp shade was a skirt to whatever he was holding up:guffaw:
ok here's mine.

Jake: oh man, I hate these.... working undercover as Lolita Cha-Cha always sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back