Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

my fav pic of them is the one from the end of Three way. where Ryan is so close to Calleigh that ce could just wrap his arms around her. and he's sort of staring down at her like "I secretly love you and i just want to hold you close" i love that pic. but i can't find it in my mass collection of pics. :(

2. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Hey your watching those reruns too CSIFray ! i've made a schedule and when i saw that the first episode of season 3 was coming on wednesday i was so happy! i haven't seen any of the eps from season 3 lol i started watching the show later on but this whole time i've been like so excited for speed pass on not to offend any speed fan's don't get me wrong i love his character too but it just means that ryan is coming onto the show and i've waited soo long to see that ep i'm so excited :)

3. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

lol. I know. I was talking to my brother and was like, "Lost Son's on Wends. That the one where Speed dies... Not that I want him to die... I just want to see Ryan and Calleigh interect again!" And, my brother looked at me like I had three heads...

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I hate Lost Son...but i love it at the same time. as you all may know...i have an undying love for Speed *ponts to name Icon and Siggy* and i use up a whole box of tissues everytime i watch Lost Son, but i love CaRWash, so the Lost Son makes me happy for different reasons.

5. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

So, I just finished a CaRWash oneshot. Its possible start to a series... The name is Messy Metaphor. Its at FF.net and my user name is Fray Ray for anyone who might be interested in checking it out. Its real short. Like 500 words... Yeah.

6. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

great that means i need to buy some tissues cuz i cry at the simplist thing like someone else crying and now someones dieing get ready for the water works lol i'm such a baby when it comes to sad things

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I don't cry real easy. I got close when Eric got shot in the head but that would be kinda odd since I don't cry that much at real life things... But, pro to LS: Its the on set for our CaRWash. Con: Speed dies...

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i cried when they cut to the main credits as Eric flatlined and the doctor called it!! and i cried wehn Speed died because he was my most fav!! and i miss him!! but I love Ryan too. and he and Calleigh would make sucha cute couple. if only thye realized that they are perfect for eachother!!

9. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I cried soo much when eric got shot and then the next episode when he was in the hospital and now i'm prepared to cry tonight on lost son :(

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yes be prepared to cry. :( i already have my box of tissues by the tv. it's so sad!! because Speed is laying there dying and he's all like "H, I...can't....feel...anything" it's so sad!!! :(

11. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

omg are you serious? your already getting me upset cuz now i'm picturing it! :( good thing i don't have to go anywhere tonight or i'll look like a blotchy racoon or something lol

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Guys, when did the Ryan and Calleigh thread become the place to post about what episodes you felt like you were about to cry? Especially since it's discussing characters and episodes that don't pertain to the two main characters of this thread.

To get this thread back on track again, I'm going to post my thoughts about Nikki's thoughts on why the writer's seem to want to keep the two apart so desperately.

I sure hope that's not why the writers keep them apart. Especially since the same argument can be used on Eric and Calleigh.

Even so, as Nikki said, we can't help who we fall in love with, and age shouldn't matter.

Again, the same argument can be said for Calleigh and Eric. If that is the case, then the lab shouldn't expect them to work 16 hour days anymore if they don't want "lab" relationships.

All thoughts about the writers aside, I think that those two were dancing around each other and the thoughts about getting together in season 4. Then the drama of Marisol's death took it's toll on the lab, and with Horatio gone with Eric, and Calleigh second in charge, it put a damper on thier relationship as they were forced to look after the lab. When Horation and Eric came back, we saw bits and pieces of the relationship here and there. Like in Death Pool 100, Calleigh got pissed at Ryan for gambling. I know she reacted as a friend, but there was a hint of a over reaction to her realization of him gambling.

Plus, who can forget about Curse of the Coffin? The shoulder rub? The teasing, more teasing, and teasing! That entire episode screamed "We are together! Erm, Sort of."

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

actually Eric is 31 and Calleigh is 33. it's only 2 years difference and Ryan is said to be about 30 so that's a 3 year difference. that wouldn't be a big deal. unlike if Calleigh and H got together, now that would be a major age difference. so i don't think age has much to do with it.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

THANK YOU, Heather for getting back on track.

Honestly, I think the writers were thinking of CaRWash or Eric and Calleigh. And for some reason they thought it'd be fun to ressurect Hip Huggers. I'm just curious to see how they pull it off. I always think I'd be so happy if CaRWash got together (which I would), but I would be scared that they would wreck the show and my ship. Sometimes it's best for your ship to be there, but in the background. Although that can't really happen now since Calleigh is deciding between Eric or Jake :mad:

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

It sure has been a bit tense in here lately. This is supposed tp be a flirty fun ship, right? :( I know it's a few misunderstandings but still, we all like CaRWash so can we just not get too upset and discuss that? ;)

This is true. She does capitalize everyone's names; makes me seem important! :lol: Nicely said, mjszud. We should all be able to have fun and no one should feel unwelcome, hun. [​IMG]

Would it be okay if we mention him but also Calleigh and Ryan, or CaRWash? You know, like how Speedle relates to the pair. I mean, I understand not tolerating posts stricly about how sad Speedle's death made you (please take it to the Miami board. They need the traffic. :)) but what about these posts:
    and

(though this could've been longer. :eek:)

Anyway, as long as there's considerable CaRWash talk, can we also talk about Speedle? And I'll agree that thinking Speedle is coming back to life isn't plausable. Honestly they'll likely use him for flashbacks or hallucinations...

Heather, CSI_Dani as long as a handful of people like my smilies, I'll keep collecting them. Yes, I collect smilies! (It doesn't make me nerdy does it? Who am I kidding! [​IMG])

One more thing:
    I aim to please. :D Maybe another shipper here can also answer, because I want to know: how do you think Ryan's recent attitude has affected his and Calleigh's their eroding relationship? I sorta think he's the reason their nice flirty friendship started to go south and if they were in a relationship his rash nature and Calleigh's no-nonsense attitude would clash, wouldn't they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.