Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I think it's definitly because she cares. Theres proof pretty much in every episode that they care a lot for each other like 'Going Under' Ryan showed his care to Calleigh after she had a near death experience and like Need4Speed mentioned in 'Under the Influence' even though they had JUST met they already had a special bond between them and Calliegh was scared to death about the slightest possibility of Ryan getting eaten by a gator lol and in 'Recoil' Ryan flipped out because he thought Calleigh had been shot.

So I believe that they really and truly do care about each other.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

now if only the stupid TPTB would read all this and give us our ship!!!!! i really think they need to put them together!!! oh and how many of you signed that get rid of Jake petition that has been floating around? i did!!!

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hm, ok, so I voted for the "You're Fantastic" thread title because it's a beautiful scene, it has a lot of meaning, and just because of the looks/smiles they give each other :D I also really like "Looks of Love", because CaRWash really has something with the looks (as all real love relationships have I suppose :rolleyes:)

AS if Ryan would like Jake...Hm, I think that Ryan would not like Jake, firstly because Jake seems to really look like 'the bad guy', with a 'not of trust' label :p Ok, maybe it's just really me. And Ryan will let Calleigh deal with things on her own I think, but he'll be able to step up when he feels it's really necessary (or so I like to think). Anyway, what I really don't want is to see Rayn fighting with Jake. He has had enough of trouble already, and I don't want Calleigh to have to make him stop like in "nailed" But he might get concerned once he finds out the kind of guy Jake is. OMG, thinking of this made a scenario appearing on my mind: Ryan would see Jake doing something dirty, acting wrong, just doing bad stuff, and then he would have to deal with it and tell/advise Calleigh without making it look like he was entering her personal life :rolleyes: So question: How do you think Ryan would deal with it?

As about the reason why they have fought more than other couples? Firstly because that's a part of their personality, both of them. Then, because they have some good important scenes together and share decisive moments. Though, we can see that Ryan acts like that with Eric, but not with Calleigh *wonder why* There's respect there, and even though sometimes it may sound weird, I think Ryan really looks up to Calleigh and know that when she comes and tells him everything straight, then she is probably right. And also, you won't fight/argue with someone when you know it's going to be a pointless arguement/discussion, you have to know that the other person is capable of understanding and listening, or to think of it. Also, Calleigh just wants him to not screw up again (Death Pool 100), given that he has done that quite a few times already. You don't bother to argue the way she does with someone when you don't care with that person, I think.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

20 bucks on Ryan beating the living crap outta Jake!

I do agree on Ryan looking up to Calleigh, he really does take to heart what she says. Their really cute together. Hopefully during everything, they'll at least go back to the carwash that we've known :D

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I too think that Ryan respects her a lot. her opinion is important to him. and not only profesionaly but personally too

they argue a lot - well I didnt realize but I will believe you guys on this one.

there is a saying that people who like each other argue and it really applies on them. beside they are both strong personalities with opinions and stands so its logical they wont be always agreeing on things.

and one more thing - and argument also clears the air. they just dont leave things hanging there unsaid. its rather healthy. and it shows they care

Ive just seen Collision and the looks they gave each other in the jewelery shop were priceless :)

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I agree....i think they have such flirty actions toward each other they'd make a prefect couple!! and what couple doesn't fight now and again? it's natural. I know me and my bf fight sometimes....not about our relationship, but usually about CSI: Miami and stuff. cause he loves the show to!!! and the great thing is he looks just like a young Speed!! and he even lets me call him Speed!! that's his nickname :D but as i was saying we fight too. it's only natural.

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Thanks for all the answers gals. :D I knew it would spur some kind of conversation.

And you know he'd do it, CathStokes. The "mole reveal" episode is proof of that. Maybe Calleigh won't be so quick to interrupt this time. ;)

I gotta get me a CaRWash shirt just in case... (for luck)

BTW: mjszud, did you just call me "babe"? :eek: I'm not sure what to say about that... then again, Calleigh said it to Ryan so I'll take it as a compliment... :lol:

8. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I'm in on that as long as Ryan doesn't beat up Jakes face too bad because, this is my opinion, but Jakes pretty cute. As for his character I really don't like him at all! Why must they make cute guys so ,what's the word... hateable?

Anyways I get to watch 'Kill Switch' for the first time in 22 mins!!!! Yay! Is there any good CaRWash scenes? I hope so. Cuz i'm missing my cute CaRWash couple :(

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!! Ilvoejontogo4ever...you know that pic you posted of Ryan's a** over in the Jon?Ryan thread...well the person that's blury in the scene is Calleigh...and if you look at the direction she's facing you can so tell she's looking at his a**.... :devil: naughty naughty girl!!! :D
    Calleigh lookin at Ryan :D

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I was watching 'Kill Switch' tonight and I forgot how much I love that episode! It has so many little subtle CaRWash things going on and statements that a CaRWasher can read things into. ;)

Was it just me, or did Calleigh seem really nervous at first when she went to see Ryan at the TV station? Or was she just concerned about how he was going to react, or was she just guarding herself so she wouldn't get hurt?

I loved it when she said something to the effect of "Think about all the people left to pick up the pieces for you!" I was going, "Why Calleigh, you're talking about yourself!" Somehow she's always picking up after his messes, protecting him from the consequences because she cares about him!

I also liked later on when she told Natalia that Ryan kept anticiapting their every move and I was like "Calleigh he always knows where you are and what you're doing! That's a boy head over heels in love with you!" I know that wasn't the connotation given in the epi, but hey, I'm a CaRWasher! :lol:

I also found it poignant that Natalia asks Calleigh if she should go talk to Ryan for her. Calleigh clearly has the authority there and should be the one dealing with it, but I think Natalia senses the hurt Calleigh feels because Ryan "betrayed her" in a sense. It reminds me of when a girl is fighting with her boyfriend and her friend acts as a mediator between the two until they are on speaking terms again!

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Couldn't help but notice you've all reached 1000 posts (well, actually I'm the 1000th post. :lol:) So here's the new thread with the popular thread title! How fantastic! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.