Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I never thought of it that way that's a good point! but if there only gonna get together cuz Ryan doesn't get his job back (even though i'm a big CaRWash shipper) i'd have to say that i'd rather have Ryan get his job back than him to never get it back just so they will get together cuz i love Ryan far more than i could ever ship CaRWash just my opinion so there's an up and down side to your theory CaRWash_Cutie.

2. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

They could get together and then he get his job back.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OK, here comes the evil 'does-she-always-have-to-come-in-and-play-mod' girl again to tell you to post more than three lines. Seriously, I could of course stop coming in and PM a real mod to come in here and kick some ass...I've done it before. And though our mods are all very friendly and helpful, post more than three lines, please? I've already typed three lines just saying this, so surely it can't be that hard, can it? :)

Hey, would you look at that, people actually like my thread title suggestions. I've decided to get back here and post some more, after I've been de-motivated for a while. Somehow all of my ships are sinking after being destroyed, so I wasn't in the shipping mood lately. Carla might know what I mean if she thinks hard ;)

I think it's unbelievable what TPTB are pulling off now. Point one: gun range? I thought Calleigh was the weapons expert for god's sake. Point two: Ryan as ME? The man who almost fainted at seeing a body without a head and near puked at the popping of a bloater? Man am I laughing my ass off here. I'm all for Ryan having a job, but wouldn't it be a lot more logical if he just went back to patrol or something? Must be me.

Yeah I'm disappointed, really. I thought CSI:Miami was more than that.

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ aw, poor Nikki! *gives Nikki a hug*
    don't give up. maybe everything is going to be allright. ;)

I also think that Ryan would make the first move. Maybe he accidently bursts out with his feelings and then Calleigh is shocked and says nothing and Ryan storms away and is very sad. Calleigh comes after him and admits her love for him.

I want to see a talk between them after Ryan gets his job back. They have such a nice friendship and it would be sad if the gambling indicent destroyed it.

I agree with you, Ryan couldn't be a ME investigator, he couldn't stomach it. He can not work as a Patrol cop because he's fired. He's no longer a cop. If you're fired from your company you can't start at another department. Altough it would be funny to see him in the uniform again.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i'm just sick of all this crap!! i just want him to go back to being a CSI so that he and Calleigh can work cases together and go back to the flirtiness we all know and love so that maybe it can progress into a more serious relationship.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree NEED4SPEED. normally the beginning of the seasons seem to be a little light-hearted but from all that i'm hearing, it looks as if were going to be SLAPPED in the face w/ a buttload of unbeleivable drama. Technically, that wasn't 3 lines but the last line was long enough to be 3 so, ok, well now it's def 3, so im good. :D :D

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

guys, i have updated my fic and i'm encouraging all of you to read it and please give me some feedback. seeing as this is my first CaRWash fic i need some feedback so i can improve my writing skills in order to make a better fic. so please check out the newest chapter of "CaRWash- Thanks Babe, You're Fantastic"

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

That's what I figured but it was mostly a nice little article (mentioning Calleigh and "Ryan") to bring in some posters and see what they think. I've noticed this thread has been a bit slower than I remembered (then again I'm comparing it to my Vegas OTP counterpart. ;)). Either way, don't overthink it. If it sounds sweet to your ears, let it be Dutchie! :D
    (You know, like Carla; she seems very happy about that article! And you're welcome for the link, hun. Glad we're not the only ones who don't really see the whole Eric/Cal thing. :lol:)

Many thanks mjszud! :) That's close enough in my book and as long as he's back on the show (around Calleigh), it's all good. [​IMG]

As for possible thread titles count me in for "Don't believe everything you hear". Very relevant, and so CaRWash. [​IMG]

9. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Gasp! Second page! :eek::eek::eek:

I'm going to have to totally agree with you on this one. As much as I love CaRWash, I'd rather have Ryan a good ol' CSI. Why can't Miami ever make things simple?

I also agree about the whole unbelievable soap opera drama angle TPTB seem to be going towards. I haven't spoiled myself, but from what I've gathered, H isn't the only one who's overly dramatic anymore. Sometimes I wonder whether I'm watching Miami or Days of Our Lives! At least Days has continuity! ;)

Anyway, enough complaining! I miss my new episodes every Monday! Good news though, two months from yesterday we get the new season!

In the meantime, does anyone here make CaRWash music videos? I've noticed a lack of such lately, and as I'm no good with that kind of stuff I was thinking maybe one of you talented ladies (and gentleman) could make us some new ones. I was thinking one to the song "I'll Die Tryin'" by Lonestar or maybe "Last Day of My Life" by Phil Vassar. (Can you tell I'm a country girl? ;) ) The one by Phil Vassar reminds me of when Marisol died and if you change "Bobby" to "H" and "Amy" to "Mari" it fits. I think that the words to that song are exactly what happened between Calleigh and Ryan after Marisol's funeral. I had thought of another song, but I can't think of it just now. If I remember I'll let you know. Any CaRWash music videos would be excellent though, no matter the song!

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Not only would I rather have Ryan get his job back rather than finally get together with Calleigh, I don't want them to get together. *gasp*

The only reason I don't want them to get together on the show, simply put it's because Writers+Angst=Love. If they ever were to get together, there would be something that would throw them apart. Ryan would get kidnapped, Calleigh would be in an emotional roller coaster trying to find him. Then she'd put the pressure on herself, thinking that even with the perfect guy, she could end up hurt. Not on his part, but on the acts of other people. She would believe that the only way NOT to get hurt at ALL is to not love anyone. No matter what, and then she'd break up with Ryan, and we would have angst of a different sort.

I honestly like it the way it is; the friendly flirtatious banter, the hanging out together outside of work, etc.

Sorry, that was a little bit of a random moment on my part.

Oh, and if they where to get together, I very much seeing Ryan making the first move. Pretty much the same reason as stated above, Calleigh's afraid to get hurt, again.

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hi everyone! How are you doing?? I really don't know how I am doing with CaRWash situation right now. I don't even know if I like the spoilers or not :p

Really?! I had no idea :lol:

:lol: Can't we always find a solution to our most-difficult problems?! Loved the theory, but I don't think it's going to happen...and

^^ Heather, I agree with you on not-wanting Calleigh and Ryan together. I mean, I want them working together, having plans together, having cute conversations, being there for eachother as we know, but not being together as a couple. Because I also love the little flirting moments between them, but especially because I think that if TPTB put them together, it was going to be done in the wrong way, like rushed or just not making sense (just look at season 5 and tell me that they are doing completely fine :rolleyes:) Season 3 and 4 were going so well...

I don't know anything about making movies either, but I would love to watch some new ones :)

Hestia, I love the little smilies and other little cute things that you put in your posts ;) I have no idea how you do that, but it's cool!

I know this may sound completely ridiculous, but I am completely in shock by the news that Rory C, playing Speed will be back, so I am thinking that his 'appearance' might make Ryan feel left out (I guess he will be back and Speed still being in the storyline), and putting Cal and Eric closer. I don't know really...

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

im not really sure either but honestly from the way it sounds is that Speed will interact only w/ Eric,(im betting it's hallucination) so I don't think it will involve Ryan at all. I thought about it too, at first thinking poor Ryan & Natalia would be sitting back while these 3 shared all their 'moments' together but i don't think they would play it that way & it might bring some attention between Cal & Eric but after reading what Eva said , I beleive her theory. If they were meant to look like they were heading down that road (romantically) then that would sound like Eva insulting her co-stars as actors. I wouldnt worry too much about it, Speed won't take the spotlight & neither will Cal/Eric's relationship (past friendship anyway).
    my thoughts, anyway. :)

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

right now i just want things to go back to the way they were in S3 and S4. playful flirting, with Eric out of the picture. and at this point i just want Ryan to bae back in the lab. but in the future once things are back to normal. i'm all for them hooking up.

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi, I'm doing pretty good and I'm with you on the spoiler thing. Can't make much of them but try and keep positive. CaRWash_Cutie's got the right idea! Her loopholes and recollection of Calleigh's "No dating co-worker's" line is just great! And pretty funny. You know those PTB don't remember lines or situations the characters have said/done. :rolleyes: But it doesn't stop me from hoping...

Oh and [​IMG] for the smilie compliment! It's how I communicate online and I've been amassing smilies on photobucket for several different occasions. [​IMG]

I'll third Happilyhappy's (Heather, right?) notion on Calleigh and Ryan not becoming an "official couple". Not only because I don't trust the writers to pull it off (this is what gets me through the E/C/J debacle. I'm sure the writers cannot pull this off without some messy results), but because we didn't get nearly enough flirtiness and I like my ships to be built upon, slowly but surely, in front of the audience so it won't feel like it was sprung out of no where (I think you all know what I'm referring to. ;))

So yeah. Less melodrama, more cases/plot, and bring back the sudsy CaRWash flirting please. [​IMG]

15. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Yep, I'm Heather. *waves* I wish I had a smiley for every action I am showcasing at that very moment.

That is pretty much the only hope I have for the E/C situation. Maybe that's why we were left with the season finale that we had? Who knows. I just know that the writer's are more concerned about devloping Horatio as a character with each new case more-so then the other characters.

I watched Legal the other day, and it just made me laugh. It was only the second- or was it the third?- Case that Ryan worked on, and of course it's with Calleigh. I loved the friendly flirty, "I'm still new to this job so I won't take it that far," banter betweeen them. I laugh everytime I see Calleigh glare at Ryan after his comment, "Total Chick Drink." :lol:

I'm avoiding spoilers.. but it's soo hard. I realized that I like the show better when I don't expect anything. When I read spoilers, my mind comes up with a way the story line should go, and when it goes a different way, I'm dissapointed. So, yeah. :) No spoilers for me.

I second the notion, Hestia! Less melodrama, more cases, more believable plot lines, and am I forgetting something? OH, yeah.. subtle Carwashy goodness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.