Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

omg, i just lost it, I dont know what the pic looks like on your screen but mine looks like Cal is going "ppppbbb" w/ her lips, almost like she's going to zurburt Ryan or something, uh, anyway ..that was funny! Yes, a lovely moment between the 2 of them! Wouldn't that be a hoot if she did just go up to him & give him a big zurburt?

2. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

mjszud what is a zurburt?

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: God i feel sooo old, ok, i think some call it a 'raspberry' also but I think anyone who grew up watching "the cosby show" knows it by 'zurburt'. Some say it like when you 'blow raspberries on a babys belly or someones cheek, am I making sense to you? I hope so, anyway, I got a kick out of it :D.

4. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Hey guys, I really am SO SORRY about the spoiler box thing. I will try not to write any here again...Just in case :). Thanks for sticking up for me, mjzud And I am sorry to the spoiler free people...and to Dutchie. sorry again! I think i also am going to turn spoiler free. Anyways, I agree with Hestia about Ryan being to blame, but sometimes wish Calleigh would lighten up a bit. I still love her, but it makes it difficult to let her open up to people .

5. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

I think that Calleigh likes him inside she just doesen't wanna open up if only they became a couple that would soo make my day!!! they both dress with sophistication and Ryan is just plain hottt!!! and Calleigh is gorgueus and plus they both are good at what they do!!!!!!

6. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

I agree with that. Does anyone know where the songthread has gone?? Its not coming up on any searches and Ive got like, 3 songs to add. :p Lol i love that 'dress with sophistication' and you are so right is saying Ryan is Hot!!
    Calleigh's really pretty too

7. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

CPOTD
    [​IMG]
    Cop Killer

Ok, so Cop Killer is on A&E tonight, so of course today's Picture would be from the scene where Ryan and Calleigh are discussing dangerous boys.

I really like this photo of the two.. Calleigh's face is blurry, but you can still see that big goofy grin on her face. Let's not start on that look that Ryan has, whee. Is it just me, or is his eyes, erm looking downward? :devil:

What is your favourite Calleigh and Ryan moment from Season 3? Pre season 4 mole drama, pre eye injury, etc.

It's hard to choose for me, honestly. Illegal, had its moments, Cop Killer, Recoil, etc. etc. It was back in the day when Ryan was still sweet and seemingly innocent, and sarcastic, in a cute way. It's those episodes that made their relationship what it is today. *sigh*

8. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I love the reaction between them in cop killer when he's like "oh come on like you've never been tempted. there dangerous and unpredictible" that was so cute his face and calleigh's look is like so what if i have. :)

9. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

First of all, I don't think I've posted in Shipper Central yet, so...yeah. This is my first one and I am definitely a CaRWash supporter!

Anyway, I like that photo (well, the moment from the episode actually), too.

Favorite CaRWash moments from season 3? Lots to choose from. Well, the scene where Ryan talk about taking Calleigh's class in Legal was cute (the stud of your earring conversation), and of course the glare she gives him when he refers to Cosmopolitans as chick drinks in the same episode.
    I don't know, though. I think they work well together, so there are WAY too many moments to pick just one.

I actually found another good picture like that where it looks like his eyes are somewhere else, but it's from season 4 (Nailed)...

10. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i just had a thought ' you know in the episode "just murdered" when natalia walks in on eric after calleigh kissed him on the cheek? well what if ryan walked in and saw her kiss him and got jealous and said " what was that u steal every woman that i like.

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!! I loved the Bad Boy scene in Cop Killer!!!!

Ryan:some girls are just attracted to bad boys
    Calleigh:*flirty smirk* oh really? do tell.

and then he went on explaining about bad boys and she just had that flirty smirk the whole time. you could tell she likes him. all the signs are there! now the writers just need to do something about it!!!

oh and is it me or do their clothes match in like every s3 ep?

12. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hello everyone! Glad to see some movement around! Speedle and WolfeWhistle is great to see you around here! The more CaRWash supporters the best ;) Because we know they are for each other :p

Aww, how sweet :) If only they would really do something like that *dreams* Seriously, that's away of the possible to happen now, at least if we count with continuity...Wait a minute, Miami TPTB doesn't care much with continuity, do they? :rolleyes: :p Ok, they are not this bad, I think it really is not as close as we wish because they wouldn't want a love square instead of a love triangle (even tough they have it already, they just don't want to see it :p) But if it happens, who am I to complain?

Absolutely Hestia, I think that is what really has to come first in this season. It's really necessary that they work things out. I think a good open conversation would be totally worth it for both of them and for the show. Ryan will have to apologize sooner or later, and I am hoping that the fact of talking with her (his mentor, remember? and the one he pays attention to...Nailed elevator scene anyone?) will make him realize how stupid he acted and change some of his attitudes.

Heather, those pictures are beautiful! Young Ryan and smiling Calleigh all in one :D The one from "Cop Killer" especially, it's oen of those pictures who tell everything, you don't even need to watch the scene to get what those looks/smirks mean ;) Just beautiful!

Favorite season 3 moments? Well, unfortunately I haven't watched Miami's season 3 as much as I would like to, I missed several episodes and the last time I saw them was like long ago. But, I do remember the scene about Calleigh's class and it's super cute! :) I really should watch season 3 :rolleyes: Afterall, I know they had some of their best moments there, I know they had the moments, I just don't know the scenes :p

13. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

grrr, just watched season finale. Jake makes me really mad, i dont know why. I think a good idea for next season is that Jake cheats on Calleigh with Natalia, so then Calleigh dumps Jake and It puts Ryan off Natalia at the same time. Then we can get some more CaRWash...yayness!! It could happen, guys.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

just watched Identity. so much CaRWash!!!!! seriously!! like half the ep was devoted to Ryan and Calleigh screen time!!!!! it was awesome!!!! and there were like five times they were standing so close to each other that they could just reach out and hug each other if they wanted to. and by some of the looks they were giving each other you could so tell that they wanted to.

and you know..i've been thinking, what if Jon and Emily hooked up? would that influence the writers to make thier chracters hook up too? what do you all think? because I'm sure if Jon and Emily were together she wouldn't want to have to kiss Adam or Johnny, she'd want to kiss Jon. so that makes me wonder....if they hooked up would that create the CaRWash relationship we're all hoping for?

15. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

well jon has a girlfriend but that would be cool if they got together except she's 10 yrs older than him but who cares? i saw identity today too and they were so cute in that ep! you could so see ryan flirting with that blonde girl i was like back off he's calleighs! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.