Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I think it's rediculous that people actually think speed is coming back. No insult to people that like him, but I'm sorry: he's dead. Dead as in shot, bled out, cut open...he's not coming back. I believe Eric is just imagining him, and I think he'll cling to Calleigh even more thanks to it, which doesn't make me happy.

I have to say I'm liking this less and less. Unless Corey Miller pulls a total surprise on me....which I doubt.

2. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hi shipping buddies :) Hope you're doing fine, even though our/their future is still in the secrets of the lovely writers of Miami *sarcastic maybe* Yeah, spoilers don't even count.

Yeah, exaclty, I still don't know where Hestia's icons come from, but they're cute so I keep enjoying them ;)

Nikki[/b]]Yeah, exactly, that is what I am afraid of. In my opinion (given that I have seen the scene where Cal and Eric kiss and the scene where she kissed Jake with Eric looking), if maybe Eric has halucinations with Speed (because he's dead), he is going to try to grow closer to her, more and more, and she might go. And thw writers might keep Ryan apart, maybe with Natalia. I hope mjszud is right, though :rolleyes:
    Maybe Heather does the best thing not reading spoilers, at least she doesn't deal with the "may happen, may not happen" and all the speculation, she knows exactly what it is once it happens and just that. I could do the same, but nah, I am too curious to that :p

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think everyone is WAY too worried! I think if anything comes out of Speeds return it will be the opportunity for Cal to discuss her feelings of loss for Speed & that thats her feelings for Eric. I could be wrong, but I could see that discussion coming into play more than 'oh, i dont want to lose you, i love you'. I love being here at CSIfiles in all the discussions but there are millions of fans & not all of them share their thoughts w/ the show. they are fans too whether they post or not. There might be alot of e/c fans but not ALL millions of fans are concerned w/ eric/cal. Im sure the people at CSI are not JUST focusing on them. I beleive the finale was exactly that : the finale. Go back to Corey's response: he said "dont jump to conclusions" & yeah he said something about liking what he had in store for us; maybe its that she isn't w/ Eric & back to Eva's answer. I dont care what anyone says about it not being her storyline & that she doesnt know - she knows. Its called E/C shippers in denial & I cant say I blame them. Also, keep in mind nothing ever actually happened, she kissed his cheek & they shared a few looks. Im just looking at this all as an adult & at the reality of the past 6 mos. of the show, & i just really dont think its anything. I hope this brings some comfort to all of you. Keep the faith!

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You know this speed's return could be a good thing, I mean think about it, Speed might wake Calleigh up from her thing with Eric and push her into Ryan's arms.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

haha!!! that would be funny to see!!! LOL!!
    the spoiler for the first ep he's going to be in says he's only interacting with Eric. but it also says that he'll be in several episdoes this season. so i hope he interacts with the other characters. i'm interested to see how he and Ryan get along. i think they'll get along surprisingly well. don't you think? and i like the idea of Speed pushing Calleigh into Ryan's arms :devil:

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Can we please stop talking about how speedle will interact with Ryan and Calleigh? I'm sorry to break it to you, but he's dead. I won't go into details here because it will only result in a huge fight, but I refer everyone who wants to know what I mean to my lifejournal, link located in my profile. I would really appreciate it if we stopped discussing this matter, not because I say so, but because it's keeping people from posting here. (me, for one.) There's a Speedle thread and a spoiler thread for discussion about this topic.

Back to CaRWash: I wonder what the writer's see as a point to NOT get them together, even though they seem made for each other. Is it the age difference? Because I don't think 5 years matter when it's true love, even if the woman is older. Why should the man always be older? I think it doesn't matter at all if they're in love with each other. Or is it the fact that they work together? Well I say screw the rule that office relationships don't work, cause they do. Besides, they ain't in an office, they work in a lab. So there you have it. Is it the fact that they haven't known each other for so long? They've known each other for 3 years now. Horatio knew Marisol for like half a season and then they got married.

Anyone else got an idea? It makes me feel good to discourage all the arguments why they can't be together.

CaRWash Pic of the Day (which I haven't posted in months)
    (From OOOO)

[​IMG]
    I've always liked this particular scene because it was so tender. Calleigh had the heart to ask Ryan if he knew Jessop because she knew he had been in patrol, and she watched the scene with Ryan holding the badge, and you could just tell she cared. And we all know Nikki loves the scenes that show they care (driven, anyone?)

7. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Yay Heather! *high fives* Finally someone else who is remaining spoiler free! After the whole season finale spoiler fiasco last season, I've found that spoiler free is the best policy...although it is amazing what you can glean from spoiler boxes without actually reading them! :lol:

Good thoughts Nikki! I think we can discontinue all "reasons" that they should not be together. What else is there? Hmmm....What about the fact that Calleigh basically trained Ryan? That's a lousy reason to keep them apart because they learned through that experience how the other operates and I think they learned to communicate better (although you'd never think that now after the whole fight in the last few epis of last season.) Speaking of fights, TPTB have often put them in..tense situations with one another, but then again, you know what they say...The fiercer the fight, the better the make-up! :devil:

Anyway, good thoughts ladies! Less than two months to go for the new season!

8. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

hey guys, been away for AGES. Technical faults with this stupid comp... anyways, whats all this about Speed returning?? Wowee, cant believe theirs a new season soon already! went quick, huh??? I dont think Speed will come back i mean, he died. But is could make Calleigh need someone to talk to, and who will it most probably be...RYAN. Whats happening with the Jake situation, though??? Well, i hope that made sense .... :confused:

9. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Wow been gone for a week and so much has gone on! Only 55 days till season 6!! yay!! I hope things don't go any farther with E/C they so don't go together we need R/C to get together come on TPTB they've given romance between Calleigh and pretty much every other guy on the show except Ryan.(besides flirting) What's with that?

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CookiMonstasBabe, I hope you haven't been away too long to remember that spoilers should be posted in a spoiler box? Just one post above you, people state that they want to remain spoiler-free, and here you come posting spoilers. Not very nice, no? And all the answers to your questions are in the spoiler thread in the Miami section.

CaRWash_cutie, that's another good reason for them not to be together, and you discouraged it good too. Calleigh mentoring Ryan only means they know each other's ways through and through. And well that's never been a bad thing in a relationship.

CaRWash Pic of the Day:
    (From Dead Air)

[​IMG]
    Though Dead Air is like the least-CaRWash episode in season 4, I always think this cap makes me think that they've gone out for drinks together, and that makes me happy inside.

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^Beautiful pictures!

I so understand that it makes you feel good! And you do it so well. So does CaRWash_Cutie ;) It makes me feel good to realize that we kind of have an answer back to any reason people can give to say that Ryan and Calleigh can't be together. And the strongest is definitely the chemistry that they have since day 1 *suddenly wants to watch "Under the Influence"* Those good times!
    But we have to keep the faith, even if they never got together, we all knew that they were always meant to be...well, always until the point where the writers forgot about season 3 and 4 and some bits of 5 :p

Can't we always see things by the positive side? ;)

12. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Haha, I am totally excited. We are ending season two on A&E tomorrow and starting season three. Thursday they are airing "Under the Influence." I am excited... I was talking to my mom about it... But she was kind of ignoring me and didn't get the fact that it has Ryan and Calleigh's first moments

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hi COOKIE, welcome back, sweetheart, I wondered where you went! Im sure you just forgot about the spoiler boxes, no worries ;)! Im sure a mod will swing by & fix it for ya. Don't be so hard, DUTCHIE, we are entitled to make a few mistakes :). Ooh, can't wait for 'under the influence'! Cal: "thanks, Ryan" *big monster grin from Cal*.I Was watching 'broken home' last night, how sweet were they both in pink, looking oh so lovely?!

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

mjszud, I'm sure that the spoiler free people will agree with me when I say she should fix it. Mods are not coming in here at any time to fix our mistakes. I will not deny that I've made a few mistakes, but I'm merely trying to keep the spoiler-free people spoiler-free. I do wonder what you thought to archieve by putting my name in capital letters though.

Dani, unfortunately we can't always see the positive side, but we can try. ;)

In Holland they're repeating season 2 on Tuesdays which isn't nice, but on Friday's they're repeating season 4 which makes me happy :D

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I totally understand what you are saying DUTCHIE, don't get mad. I just know that there was a time when I forgot to use my spoiler box & a mod came by & put it in one for me. Im not trying to stir up any arguements here I just feel that if someone feels unwelcomed here then they'll be less likely to post here & thats less support for CARWASH. Thats all I was getting at, & look at my other posts, I always address the users name in capital letters, so please dont get angry. I just don't like anyone to feel unwelcomed in here 'cuz were all just here to talk about CARWASH & have fun! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.