Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i agree if one of them made the first move it would prolly be ryan. cuz in the previous episodes calleigh doesn't like to show personal affection on the job. ryan would prolly come up behind her in the lab or something and kiss her; well idk. also i have a feeling sometime this season they both are going to get together.

2. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

i'm here, i'm here! i swear i meant to pop by earlier, but my mom took over the computer-- work stuff-- and i couldn't use it at all 'til yesterday. but never fear, i'm not dead nor have i given up on our dearest bubbles! :D

it's nice to see some of you are writing fics! like i've said before, that's the best way we have to get through the break between seasons. i haven't had time to read them but rest assured, i will! i'm sure they're all wonderful :) you were thinking of possible titles for need4speed's fic, right? what title did you decide to use? i suck at thinking up titles for my writing-- that's why half my fics and originals are simply "untitled #X" and such :rolleyes:

as for the spoilers...

seriously, how many jobs can the guy take before getting back to being a CSI? as cute as it would be to see him working with alexx (i really missed their interaction in the last few episodes), he just needs to come back to the lab. i would think horatio would make that one of his top priorities... *pokes H*

aaahhhh, eva larue, how do i love thee? not only does she play my favorite CSI girl, but she's gorgeous, funny, she knows what hannah montana and HSM are, and she even got rid of her allergies! (wish claritin worked THAT well for me!) and what's even best, she shares my (our) views about the eric/calleigh relationship! oh, she's awesome. mommy, can i be like eva larue when i grow up? :D that is precisely what i believe is happening in that little love triangle, i couldn't have said it any better than her. and also, she had said ryan? it was already corrected when i read the article, back to jake, but i bet that made more than one person look twice ;) i also find it cute how she says "in the second season," when it should be "MY second season." so, do we think she's a ryan/calleigh shipper? i don't think so, but she's definitely not for eric/calleigh either. interesting... thanks for the link, hestia!

as for the thread title, nikki's definitely right, we had already used the "babe" thing, and the "beauty" part of that same title was from the "you're beautiful" comment from rio, so we might want to go for something different. i'm all for the "you're fantastic" one, because i just looooove that scene... maybe something like "'you're fantastic' (and i love you)"? because we ALL know that's what he was thinking, dammit. those bright eyes don't lie. but then again, i agree with nikki as well on the "don't believe everything you hear" thing; it sounds good for the rough patch we're going through, with us choosing not to believe what TPTB are feeding us with this eric/calleigh/jake triangle. any of those are very good, really. *shrugs*

a very warm welcome to ilovejontogo4evr!! (angeline, is it?) it's always wonderful to meet new fellow shipmates. and yes, jon togo is just yummy, isn't he? ;)

regarding dani's question, i agree with mostly every one else in saying that, in my mind, it would be ryan. i think it would be accidental, though, maybe one day they'd be talking and the words would just come out of his mouth, i don't know? i don't think cal would initiate a confession, she's much too self-controlled for that and she would probably talk herself out of taking their relationship to any other level than just friendship. if ryan confesses, though, she'd be shocked, of course, and maybe uncomfortable, but she'd be forced to reevaluate her own personal boundaries and finally respond to his feelings. i do think there should be something there since before that, though; they both have to know there's something unspoken between them, it can't be a one-sided thing, else calleigh would just turn him down.

i saw "kill switch" again this past weekend and for some reason i always feel a bit giddy during the bear trap scene-- when cal & natalia notice that ryan's near them and natalia asks calleigh if she wants her to go talk to him? i don't know why that strikes me as such an R/C moment, but it does. maybe it's just the fact that it makes me feel that natalia knows that calleigh's the most emotionally-invested out of all of them with the issue of ryan losing his job? so if she wants to poke her nose into that, it's almost like she needs to ask for permission before intervening. i don't know why i feel that way, i just do. almost like natalia's thinking "ryan? oh, he's calleigh's business. she won't want to talk to him. but he really should go, but i don't want to do anything that might make things worse between them." *reads back the last paragraph* ugh, never mind, that just sounded very disney-girly-pajama-party-movie to my ears. forget i mentioned it. *grumble grumble* it's almost 2 am and i need to sleep...

next up in my season 5 to-watch list is "darkroom." also, mid-season 2 is airing on TV, so i'm all eager for season 3 to start! i'm in no hurry to see speed die again, but i can't wait until ryan comes back. i swear, season 3 is to us what season 2 was to the horatio/yelina shippers...

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I like both thread ideas. "You're fantastic (and I love you)." and "Don't believe everything you hear."

Personally, I like "Don't beleive everything you hear" because we can use it as a big play on words, for what we are hearing around the lab, and because we know what they were talking about when Calleigh said that line. Plus, we saw those looks thos two were giving each other.

Carla! Youre Kill Switch theory is music to my ears, up till the Disney Part. :D

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

CARLA, I too love your "kill switch" theory. Ya know it was Cal that went to him at the studio, no one else took the time to go there & talk w/ him, even if she was angry, it was toughlove you could tell. As for how they get together; they need to get good & drunk, but no so drunk that its like 'oh damn, i just slept w/ you..oops' kinda drunk. but like they are completely relaxed & out of the work place & cant control themselves anymore. yes, i know, a little much like NY D/L but they could rearrange it to make it different. Cheers to Eva for calming us all, although how she viewed the finale was the same for me from the get-go , i just thought maybe it was wishful thinking on my part but apparently she saw it as nothing also so that makes me feel even better. i litteraly did a jig, i swear! notice no one one is in the spoiler thread since like tuesday- i think she has people stumped over e/c; its like everyone hasnt a clue what to say now. anyhow, that'd be cute if she was a carwasher!

5. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Yesh, Eva just said what i thought from the moment Cal kissed Eric, it was completely family-ish.

Ah, yeah I was so excited when it was Calleigh that visited Ryan. It was just one of those "Oh I knew it. That proves it haha" moments for me... Ya know?

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

CARLA your kill switch theory was interesting. Because if you think about it natalia had to ask calleigh to talk with ryan. And just like what MJSZUD said calleigh was the one who vistited him at the t.v. satsion , also ryan called her down and no one else. Those parts in "kill switch" makes you think about carwash.

7. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

i wish they would just get together already it anoys me when ppl don't tell ppl what they think about them. oh hahaguy what episode is you banner from where david caruso is saving **** u? it's funny lol

8. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i agree ilovejontogo4evr i don't no why they just can't tell how they feel bout each other. my banner isn't from csi miami it's from the movie "session 9"

9. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

thanx i was wondering i didn't think horatio would say that lol but you never know i love the line from death grip where horatio says "i'm the fiber king" that was hilarious

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

ok i asked for more on ryan & this is what i got: first epi, hes working at a gun range (which ties into story plot) he is basically suspended for a while. in second epi, he mentions to alexx about the M.E. job 'cuz $ sucks at the gun range. my feeling is that by epi 3 he'll be released from suspension & back w/ cal at the lab!
    HESTIA, hope this helps you.

11. jelian

jelian Dead on Arrival

it's been forever since i last posted in here, but i have been lurking, if that counts for anything, haha.
    i really like that "don't believe everything you hear" line as a thread title, not only because it was such an adorable scene between them, but yeah, i agree, it does fit into our current situation.
    about the interview with eva larue, i read it when it had "ryan" instead of "jake" and i was just like, "what?! that can't be ryan..oh well :p" but then i came here and it was jake after all :rolleyes:
    about dani's question, in my twisted up mind i can see ryan saying "i love you" under his breath or something, almost like muttering it when they're working together or something, and calleigh doesn't exactly hear him so she's all "what?" and he quickly changes the subject and goes "what? oh nothing."
    oh dear lordie, i just read mjszud's spoiler and i gotta say
    this gets me all excited. but then again i learned the hard way not to raise my hopes up too high. thanks for the info!

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

A gun range? Oh wow. That's funny. But atleast he'll be back in the lab. I wonder if he'll notice the whole Eric/Calleigh/Jake thing happening. If inbetween that whole triangle Cal gets hurt maybe he can comfort her, like she to him in Driven. Aw.
    I so love Eva La Rue for thinking that Calleigh only likes Delko as a friend. :lol: That's so great. Finally a cast member sees that.

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^Yeah Katie, that's right, a cast memeber sees it. But the cast member part of CaRWash (aka Emily) seems much more excited about E/C, I think. Oh well, they don't write the episodes, anyway, so TPTB is the one that has to look back to season 3 and 4.

"Don't believe everything you hear" is my favourite title so far (considering the 'babe' is out). As said, it means a lot considering the scene and our current situation ;) Love it!

jelian, I'm glad to see you again!

I loved all your theories! I wish they could come true :rolleyes: I agree and I think that Ryan would take the first move. But I am so sad and sorry to say that right now I imagine more Calleigh's silence and no answer to him right away. Unfortunately at this moment I can see her admiting to him how she feels. Not in the same moment, at least.

Oh god, I am so pessimistic today, ain't I? I think it's because I just saw "Going, Going, Gone" and I hated the way it developed itself. It started so right:
    1) "Great job" "Thanks"--nothing that special, but her smile was sweet ;)
    2) being mad and harsh to Jake
    And it ended wrong for us, all smiles for Jake and joking around with him. Arghh :eek:

I need to read again carla's "Kill Swithc" theory! Even though I haven't seen the episode, it sounds so great :) Loved it hon!

mjszud[/b] news]I hope that Ryan, after all the jobs and confusions, really gets back to the lab, and to Calleigh, so they can really talk and get rid of any tensions or whatever. They need to go back to what they were...It's everything they need to make themselves (and us all at the same time) happy...See, CaRWash it's all good points :p I really hope that episode 3 brings that

14. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

*surfaces from a week long "spa treatment" of a CSI Miami marathon* Hey guys! How's things going?

First of all, you guys are making it very hard for me to keep vigliant to my spoiler free pledge. GAH! :lol: I want to know what's going to happen SO bad, but I still haven't quite forgiven Ann for her fianle flub. Oh well, I can just hope that the news is good! Enjoy the info for me. (You know, it's amazing what you can glean from the spoiler boxes without really looking at them, though. Smileys speak volumes! ;) )

I really liked the Kill Switch Theory carla! I was thinking along the same lines. I mean I know that Jon and Emily's schedules work best together and that's why they work together so much, but I can't ignore the obvious CaRWash vibes I keep getting. I think their relationship is so complex that they barely understand it. Final thought though, there is something there and it won't be long before it comes out.

I also agree that Ryan would make the first move in any relationship, but if I wrote CSI Miami (like that would ever happen :lol:), I'd have Calleigh make the first move just because that would show her commitment to him because she's always been so cautious before.

I had another thought too this week. In the last episode of season five, Calleigh is talking to Eric and she says something to the effect of "I'm not going to date someone I work with." That said, (and please don't crush my non-spoiled heart here if things have changed), if Ryan's no longer working WITH Calleigh, does that mean that we have a chance at cannon CaRWash? I mean if the writers are looking for an opening, this is the perfect one!

15. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i totally agree with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.