Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I'm sorry. i've been trying to work on that habbit :D I'll make sure to do that from now on and i so can't wait till tomorrows ep. even though there is some E/C stuff i heard that there's gonna be some good CaRWash stuff too. plus
    Are you serious?!? Calleigh seriously goes to visit Ryan?!? i didn't know that!! is it in tomorrow's ep? or in a later one? I'm so excited now!!!!!! plus we don't see many scenes where they go visit each other outside the lab :D i can't wait!!!!!

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

omigosh, its YBSN fan! Im always here when im on, as well as other posts! come join our marvelous fun! I just realised that yeah, Jessop was there before Ryan...suspicious, i say. Trying to post more than 3 lines, dont want to be snapped at by Katie...Heehee. relieving spoiler, i say. Im excited, but i wont get to see it in ages...Stupid UK.

3. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

why does calleigh visit ryan?

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

that_girl1, please post a minimum of 3 on topic lines. Come on guys, I feel like a mod in here and I'm not and I don't want to act like that. Cooki, Katie didn't snap, she gave a reminder, and unfortunately those are necesairry in this thread. I don't understand why it's so hard to post 3 lines. If you can't, then just don't post and wait until you have more to say.

She goes to visit Ryan when he's working at the TV station, in the episode 'Kill Switch'. According to CSIFiles: "Calleigh pays Ryan a visit at the television station. He called her there to give her a list of names." So there you have it ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Game Over)

[​IMG]

Suggestions for CPOTDs can always be made through PM. If you just found a nice CaRWash pic, I might be able to use it here ;) Well, if I didn't have it myself already :p

5. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

its okies, i was joking. I know she didnt snap, the rules are to post 3 lines and rules should be followed. Sorry, i did mean it as a joke though. Great pic, thanks for clearing up about the Kill Switch eppy

My Strange Fuzzy Creatures Can Fly

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Yeah, I can't wait because it's a CaRWash moment!!!
    and
    and the whole kiss thing doesn't bother me anymore because there's some CaRWash to balance that out!!!!

7. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

same, Need4Speed! My sis is still rubbing it in my face, though. Next time i see a really good CaRWash moment, ill rub it in her face then. lool, were sort of at war over this now.

My Strange Fuzzy Creatures Can Fly

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, everybody needs to keep in mind that they need to have a minimum of three lines of on topic posting. Off topic posts need to be kept to a minimum and should be included with the 3 lines of on topic posting.

thanks

9. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

So here's my strange observation of the week: I know this has probably been discussed before but has anyone else noticed how often Calleigh and Ryan's outfits match in a given episode? I think every single episode I watched on DVD this weekend had them wearing matching colors or at least a very similar wardrobe. I also noticed that if there is going to be an anti-CaRWash scene (e.g. Like a semi flirty scene with Jake or Eric or someone else), they almost NEVER match. Has anyone else noticed this or do I just have too much time on my hands? ;) I'm kinda hoping that they DO match tonight, just for my little CaRWash heart's sake! :D

10. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

So, it's Ryan who leaves? -tears- I hope he returns... Calliegh Eric kiss makes me kinda sad... Though it is tonight and I think I might cry tehe... (I also ship Eric/Natalia so thats kinda why)

11. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok... who want's to fill me in!?!?! I'm about to go crazy what is going on?!?!

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Kate, please read the post that's 3 places above you, and the same goes for CSIFray, the post 2 places above you.

Kate, if you want to know what's going on, just read back in the thread. You'll find out everything you want to know. CaRWash_Cutie: First of all Happy Birthday! Second of all no you're not alone, we all noticed that their clothes match very often.

Still has to be discussed in spoiler code since not everyone in the US have seen it yet. Anyway, according to the mail Katie sent me, it's all very fake. Well they kiss on the cheeks for real, but the smiles are fake and just...no. I can't believe how the writers can just throw away everything they'd built up between CaRWash in seasons 3, 4, and the start of 5. If season 6 is gonna be a HH season, I don't know if I'll be watching it much. They're supposed to keep all shippers happy, but on all three the shows they're doing everything but that.

13. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

yeah, Dutchie, I'm with you. It's annoying the cross-shippingness of Miami. I was expecting something so much bigger with the E/C thang... but it's not. There might be CaRWash hope yet! Yay!

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Well, I am still a bit busy, but just find time to come here and say hello to you all *waves*

Nikki, I know you would want me to watch the rest of "Deviant" :) But you want to know what pissed me even more? Yesterday my mum was like "oh, you know what I saw on Sunday night? A CSI:Miami episode" And I was like, "Oh, what was it? *trying to hide irritation because mum didn't tell me it was on*". And she was like, "hmm, one where one brother kills the other one..." Then I said, raising tone of voice a bit "One where Calleigh and Ryan fight? The one that ends with them together? The one where they wear matching clothes? [yeah, the matching clothes details that someone mentioned some posts above]" (you see, my mum doesn't even know who they are, as she doesn't follow the series, then she didn't know). Then I asked another detail of the episode, about Alexx and what the argument C/R had was about, and she confirmed. She saw "Deviant", in the same exact day I missed it...It was not fair :( And the most ridiculous thing is that the same episode aired in the same day in two different TV networks and I didn't catch it entirely in any of those. Not my lucky day...

Thanks for the CPOTD, it's amazing as always! I would PM you a good picture if I found it, Nikki, but you see, probably it woudln't be something that you haven't got yet ;)

Ok, so the kiss Calleigh gave Eric was nothing special, right? We should know that would be just something friendly. At least, we would always try to believe in it. :p But yeah, you are so right, the fact of assuming a ship in the storyline, makes other shippers lose interest. It's not really a good thing to do. Then that's maybe why the things between E/C are not going too far, at least yet. I don't believe Calleigh and Ryan will, anytime soon, and even maybe a bit later. But I even think it's so much funny, the little hints they give us, little details that for some are nothing special and that we, CaRWashers see as something big and "Isn't that the most beautiful thing *squeee*". That's the great thing if the situation continues like it has been up to now. PS:Not sure if this had to come in a spoiler box :confused:

15. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

Hello my peeps! Well, I haven't been around here for quite some time for me to call you guys "my peeps," but I'm a Calleigh/Ryan shipper, so you know what I'm talking about.

Anywhoo... To bring a new perspective about the new episode... Do I still need the spoiler box? I'll use it just in case ;).

Unfortunately for Calleigh/Ryan shippers, I don't think the kiss was nothing... At least not on Eric's part (hold it, don't kill me yet). If you looked at the look on his face after Calleigh did it and left, you could tell he just realized something (ie. feelings for Calleigh?) and is contemplating something (ie. pursuing Calleigh). The good news is Calleigh's behavior can be interpreted either way. Just one friend comforting another, or something more. Either way, I believe that from this moment on, Eric should look at Calleigh in a whole different light (hottie, love interest, basically everything she should be ;)). Now, considering Eric's history of rivalry with Ryan, I'm hoping Eric liking Calleigh will make Ryan start looking at Calleigh differently too :D!!! Maybe THIS is the trigger he needs to start pursuing Calleigh??? I think it's because I used to be a HUGE Calleigh/Eric fan (Calleigh/Ryan's still my current #1) that I'd rather see both guys fighting over Calleigh than Boa Vista (like last season *gag*). So yeah, hopefully this development will push things along for Calleigh/Ryan too. Here's hoping... After all, we've had too many scenes for PTB to completely screw us (unfortunately, so did Calleigh/Eric, in seasons 1 & 2 before PTB screwed it up). BTW, I haven't been here in a long time, like I previously said, can someone enlighten me on this Ryan going to the TV station business and Calleigh coming to see him? Danke.

See you soon, peeps :D!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.