Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

Dutchie, sorry...I guess I thought it was cropped since I had seen a screen cap which showed their hands below the picture you had, so I just assumed it was cropped.

I'm keeping my CaRWash hopes alive too.

I'm hoping we're all blowing the EC kiss out of proportion. I know that I have a best friend who I think of as a brother, and I've kissed him on the cheek before. The picture looks a lot like that to me. Plus, I'm holding out hope upon hope that this will be the kick Ryan needs. Or maybe vice versa, and it will be the kick Natalia needs to win Eric back.

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

ah, the good ole weekends. That Rush pic is so cute! Dont you think, CaRWash is like one of them romantic comedys, like they are best friends who both want something more, but are too scared to ask. Then, their best friends get together (Eric n Natalia) and they try and set them up and stuff and in the end... Love happens!

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

oh gosh, cookimonstasbabe, i love your theory on the whole "best friends" thing. im hoping this is a huge turning point for all the characters. they all need to be able to hug & love each other (like csi ny) but some of them just need to do it more. (& be naked, right?) carwash & NED! it'd make a nice sitcom.

4. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

It will! Glad someone sees where im coming from with this. Someone should write a fic *hint hint*. I would as a creative genius (teehee), but i seem to have a problem with FanFic.com. I dont think it likes me. and please, call me Cookie

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i love that pic!!! it looks like Calleigh is trying to hold Ryan's hand!!! :D for a minute i actually thought they were but then i was like "oh man they aren't :(" but i still think it's a cute scene!!! i just loved the playful tap on the arm Ryan gives Calleigh with the magazine :D so cute!!!!! and did you notice her smile!!! it was like the cheery, bubbly Calleigh we knew in the first few seasons :D it was like the same smile she often gave Speed when they "flirted" so it made me *squee* and go "oh she so has athing for him!!!" and you know what? i never saw her give Eric that simle.
    Calleigh never gave eric that cheery "i like you" type smile she gave Ryan in Rush. not even in the Pre-Kiss photos of the new epp. so it makes me go "YAY!! CaRWash is ok!!!"

6. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

ahh, had a CaRWash dream. was more NED than CaRWash, but its still CaRWash isnt it?? that is so true, Need4Speed, shame they werent really holding hands. I thought that to, but obviously didnt hapoen...YET. for some reason, i cant stop *squeeing* today over all my ships! *squee*

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hey cookie! this is my dream: @ the end of the epi, nat & eric are hugging & back together joy joy. ryan & cal walk up & see them & cal asks "does it bother you?' ryan replies "na, me & nat are just friends", "im glad they have each other." then cal does her big grin & says"me too". ryan then says "come on lets go grab a beer". they look @ 'NED' & walk ou together w/ his arm on her back!! just some happy thoughts for everyone- sleep tight!

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i had a CaRWash dream last night. In the dream I was Calleigh.(wierd i know) anyways we had just finished a huge case. and Ryan comes and says "hey nice job with finding the murder weapon" and i say "thanks, you didn't do too bad yourself" Ryan says "hey how about we go and grab a couple of beers, you know to ease some of the stress" and i say "ok" so we walk out to Ryan's car and head to the bar. we get a booth at the back so we won't be interupted. we get to talking about things like music and simple stuff. and Ryan says "Cal, i have something i need to tell you" and i say "ok, what?" Ryan says "Calleigh, i've known you for a while now and i've come to realize that....I.....I" I say "you, what?" "Calleigh, I like you a lot. i've always liked you, from the moment i first saw you" and i say "i like you too, Ryan" Ryan says "No, Cal, i mean i like you, like you" and i simply say "I know, i like you like that too" and he has a shocked look on his face, he says "you...you do?" and i say "yeah" and then we lean in coming way to close and then we kiss. and Ryan says "why don't we finish this at my place" with a smirk i say "ok" and we go to his place and then we kiss som more and then he leads me to the bedroom and we *ahem* I'll leave it up to your imaginations to wonder what hapens next :devil:

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well that certainly is a nice dream. But I'd like to point out that NED has it's own thread here. Although personally I don't have anything against NED, this thread still is there for CaRWash, and some people who ship CaRWash might not like NED. So let's keep things in their proper threads, shall we? ;)

Carla, go make that icon! I tried but failed cause I couldn't get the colouring right since there's so much light.

aimsavol, you don't have to apologize :lol: It's okay. Glad you're keeping your hopes up with me.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From One of our Own)

[​IMG]
    I really like this picture, I don't know why. I've posted it before, I think. I just like the way Ryan's staring at Jessop's badge and Calleigh is staring at him. *shrugs* It's a nice composition, and pure CaRWash.

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Ok, I was just going to post here, when I turned on my Tv (not on porpose) and CSI:Miami was on. You want to know the episode?!..."Deviant". Yeah, sad that it was in the final scenes *cries*...*screams at the tv network "cant you have the same schedule for more than a month?"* Anyway, the final scene is always great to see. I would never get tired of that final conversation. Plus,the extra, matching clothes, they are both wearing green :) So I got disappointed because I missed almost the whole episode, but happy because I watched the final scene :D Lovely CaRWash moment! "Don't believe everything you hear" :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for the pictures that always put a smile in my face! And it really seems that she is about to hold his hand...

I think the kiss Calleigh gives Eric it's a friendly kiss. Just that. Afterall, Eric needs it in this moment of his life...And Calleigh is a great woman and friend. At least I want to believe this is what is going to happen. *crosses fingers* Note that I have nothing against E/C shippers, it's just that as it ruins the possibility of CaRWash to happen, I don't go along with it well :p

11. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

aww, i love youre CaRWash dreams. For some reason, i can never here Ryan and Calleighs voice saying i love you to each other and romantic stuff like that. Oopsie, sorry about adding the NED but youve got to admit, they make a cute couple?? Better than Ryan and Nat, in my opinion only, of course. Great pic, Dutchie. I didnt see the start of that eppy, but 5 are repeating in England! yipyip! Hey, MJ, again, i think we share the same ships..

12. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey Cooki! I didn't know you were in here! :D Man, i aint been in here for ages! What's up fellow CaRWasH shippers! I think they are cute! (i've been saying that alot lately! :lol:)

Peace dudes x

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

who's dreams are you talking about? were you talikng about the one i posted yesterday?

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Need4Speed, Nikki has stated *many* times there is a rule of 3 lines of on topic posting. That's not too hard it is? I don't understand why you keep ignoring her.

I love that pic too. It's sweet. Doesn't she ask him something like "Did you know him well?" and then Ryan was like "Yeah, he was joining patrol when I left." and then Cal was like :(

I wouldn't worry about the kiss.. We're getting a scene too when Cal comes to visit him. That shows how close they are. Even after Ryan has messed up alot she still goes to see him.

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Katie, you're right, Calleigh asked him if he knew Jessop well, and Ryan replied that Jessop just started patrol when Ryan left (which makes no sense cause Jessop was there before Ryan was :p) and he also said he was a nice guy.

I'm not as worried as I was anymore. We'll see.

YoBlngnSnckrsfan; Welcome here ;)
    Dani, you'll see the rest of Deviant if I have a say in it. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.