Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey people, im back! computer went funny...think its time i bought a new one... Yep, come on, CaRWashers stay positive! Think: It would be worse if either one of them died or left the show, because then there would be no chance of CaRWash. At least theres a chance now!

oh dear, just watched promo for 'Just Murdered'. In this house, a certain CaRWasher (aka me) ish feeling very broken. A certain Hip Hugger, however (aka my sister) is very happy. But did you say it was just a peck on the cheek? relief. Nothing against Hip Huggers, just a certain 1 that lives with me... HA!

I have just seen a pic of this so called "kiss" and if you don't want to see it then DO NOT VIEW!!!!!!!!
it is just only a kiss on the cheek..more like a brother/sister type kiss. the so called kiss YAY!!! CaRWash is not ruined!!!! and we can all rest easy now :D

Cookimonstasbabe, if you want to add something to your previous post there's the edit button you can use to do that. That way you don't have to double post. ;)

Uh, okay. I already knew it was already a kiss on the cheek for...about a week? Where've you been? :p I do believe it's either a friendly way kiss or (my new theory) I'm gonna say what I said about GSR and say Eric's dreaming. Yeah I know, it's called denial, so let me sink in it please. :rolleyes:

Lunsie get back here!

Vave, thanks for saving my virtual butt :p

oops, sorry. seen the pic, is relieved. Sorry, i was sorta meant to post that as a spoiler or summin, having trouble. Natural blonde here, children. Blondes rule!

Dutchie, you are quite welcome. Now, how is the updating coming?

I've already seen the pic. i am unfortunately torn between two cute ships here, and it is sooooo confusing. Neither guys are jerks here (they have their jerky moments) but ya know. Gah, I need to....nevermind. I've got to go do stuff.
*goes to do...stuff*

In 417 Collision, I had forgotten all about the scene where Calleigh and Ryan are in the jewelry store.

The manager walks up to the two, "Big day coming up for the both of you huh?"

Ryan looks up with a shocked "Huh" look on his face. Calleigh on the other hand, stops smiling *I also detect a hint of a blush*, and looks at Ryan when he looks at her.

Marry Me

I love the scene between the two. What was your reaction when you first saw the scene in the episode?

Mine was pretty basic, just a simple "Aww. How cute." Plus I laughed. *Shrugs*

VaveAma92 said:
Dutchie, you are quite welcome. Now, how is the updating coming?

I've already seen the pic. i am unfortunately torn between two cute ships here, and it is sooooo confusing. Neither guys are jerks here (they have their jerky moments) but ya know. Gah, I need to....nevermind. I've got to go do stuff.
*goes to do...stuff*

Hi~~~~don't change your mind,coz CaRWash is the most beautiful shipping :lol:,though TPTB want to lead people to see EC come true. :p

Happilyhappy, I love that scene! That is definitely a *squee* scene for me. I think they look at each other like they're really considering it. "Hmm...maybe we should get married." I thought it was interesting that Calleigh had already been looking in the cases. I'd like to think she was picking out rings for her and Ryan...well, a CaRWasher has to dream...lol. :)

Well, Heather, here is what I thought about it..

That was so flippin' adorable! And the look they gave each other was like "You know, we would be cute together..."

But, I totally thought Ryan's look was priceless. He just looked at Cal with that innocent smile like he was saying "You make the call." :lol:

~~Ally

i also like the scene from Nailed where Ryan says

Ryan:haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?

i loved the little naughty girl smirk she gives him and you know she's thinking....."i would for you!!!"

It's fine for you to be a multishipper Vave. You can like both :)

I love the Collision scene. I'm a spoiler whore though, so by the time I was seeing it on tv, I'd already heard everything about it and I'd seen it already. So it wasn't all that special anymore. Nevertheless, I remember being all: *squee* and my dad asked me if they were finally hooking up, and then I became all sad and murmured a 'not yet'. It was funny :lol:

The update is coming soon, today is my last lesson day of school, next week I have test week, and after that holidays. The update will come somewhere in those two weeks. I'd like to think ASAP ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Rush)

rushxq9.jpg

I like this pic. It screams: "make an icon out of me", which I might do soon :p They're standing so close again...it's season 4 all over again for a moment. Great.

Dutchie, good luck on your tests! I love that picture too...I think it looks like Cal's trying to hold Ryan's hand. Or at least that's what I want to believe. I love how you cropped it!

You don't crop a pic aimsavol, well you can, when you make an icon or banner out of it, but I didn't crop this one. In fact, I stole it from emilprocter.de so I didn't even cap it :p

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I'll need them. And yes it indeed looks like she's trying to or going to hold his hand, which I squeed out loud at :lol:

The episode after this is the one with the gambling, so this better be a good one to keep me occupied. But it's the HH cheek kiss too. God I hope it's nothing, and they just made a big big fuzz over nothing.

I have faith in CaRWash :D

awww, that HH pic is so cute! kinda reminds me of when my grandma does that to me :p like i said, i'm glad eric's getting a break at least, even if that break comes against my R/C beliefs...

vave, i know exactly how you feel. though i lean more towards C/R, i think eric would be a perfectly good guy for cal as well. i just happen to think she'd match better with ryan but that's definitely not a point against HH-ing :)

great CPOTD as always, nikki! you're totally right, it IS perfect for iconing. hmmmm... *creative muse wakes up*

anyway, you guys, i was actually watching "collision" yesterday and i noticed something. i know with that episode we're all too busy squeeing over the "big day coming up?" comment, but we all seem to skip over one little scene: do you guys remember when ryan was processing, uh, something (i've the worst memory ever :rolleyes:) and calleigh steps by saying she's going to get lunch and does he want her to get him anything? yeah, it's a pretty normal, friendly request, but to me it sounded awfully shippy for some reason. like it's usual for them to have lunch together. it's like they're married, i tell you! :D

like nikki, next week is exams week for me as well. and i'm graduating (yay! *does happy dance*) so right after that i'm going to be moving... yeah, i might be MIA for a while. i'll try my best to watch CSIM on monday, though, and if i do i'll definitely comment here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back