Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CSIWATCHER, you can watch it on Innertube, don't worry ;) You will see it. But that's the prove: CaRWash is there when you least expect it. Hey, and are you ever gonna continue that fic of yours? :p

Dani, nah you don't, but thanks for doing it anyway. Emily said she loved Togo in an interview about that photoshoot I posted. That part that Jon hooked Emily and Lorenzo up was just a little information that I posted for those who didn't know. :)

[​IMG]

I love how they ALWAYS pose the same way, or face the same way. There, in 'shock', I think they did it too in 'Free Fall'...it's just...them.

2. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

They are totally made for eachother!

Uh, Nikki, I am pretty sure it was her arm. I rewinded and watched that part about ten times on my DVR, so, yeah, most definatley her arm. :lol:

By the by, that is very interesting that Jon set Emily up with her current boyfriend! That is too sweet of him!!! :D

~~Ally

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!! last night ep was awesome!!!! and the playful arm hitting :D and did anyone else notice how big her smile was when she was talking to Ryan!!!!! she was like her old cheery bubbly self, like in s1 and 2!!!! i was like OMG!!!!!!!

But......
    but...the promo for next week made me go OMG!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I was like OMG!!!!!! ERIC AND CALLEIGH ARE GONNA KISS!?!?!? and my heart sunk because....dun dun dun.. it this the possible end of CaRWash?!?!? and i just sat there and creid NO NO NO !!!!!!!!! Ryan is the one she's supposed to be kissing!!!!!! I'm almost afraid to watch next weeks ep!!!!!! :( :( :(

4. ForgottnEvidence

Totally agree with you, Need4Speed. When I saw the promos, I was almost "in tears" because I don't want that to happen. That made me very sad. But, I don't think it is the end of CaRWash, though, so don't worry! But, I am very interested to see what Ryan's reaction is, if he finds out. And if he does, I am curious to see how he and Cal will act towards eachother. :confused: We will just have to wait and see...

Other than that, I sure as heck notitced that smile Cal was wearing when she talked to Ryan! It was ah-dorable! I was dying on the inside! :D So cute!

~~Ally

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, if everyone keeps virtually kicking Nikki she will keep getting virtual bruises and will be virtually hospitalized.:p Anyway, Update pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :D *puppy dog eyes*
    I'm pretty sure it was her arm. Calleigh has been sooooo flirty lately (not like that is a problem:p). I was watching the lockeroom scene and I swear I can't look at a lockeroom again after that. She was being flirty and he was perfectly fine with that.;) Can't wait 'til next week! (I've been split between E/C and CaRWash so I'm not completely devastated. Come on, at least Calleigh is happy, for now.:)
    *goes off to read more CaRWash fanfiction*

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*pops in*

Heyz! I guess some of you barely remember of me or don't at all, but I've been rather busy lately. Anyways, I want to point out something... ;)

I watched the promo, and it doesn't look at all like Cal and Eric are gonna kiss in that way... It seems just a kiss on the cheek to me, seeing the position of their heads. I believe shes about to drop a kissy on his cheek, that's all. :rolleyes: Hope I'm not seeing just what I want to see. :p

7. ForgottnEvidence

_Calleigh_'s[/b] spolier..]Naw, you are actually right. There is a pic on the Miami Season 5 Picture Thread that shows her only giving him a little peck on the cheek, so hopefully it's a "just friend's" kiss on the cheek rather than an "I love you" kiss on the cheek. Oh my gosh! When is Monday gonna be here?! :(

~~Ally

8. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

Yesh i really liked all the CaRWash ness in this one i *squeed* like 15 times. All the looks i mean they were just totally flirty and cute in this one its just soo aww CaRWash cute when he hit her in the arm with the magazine (thats what it was right) and i really liked it when she was all guilty pleasure and she showed him the magazine it was soo cute that she showed him and not someone else (like Eric or Horatio) but it was just so *squee* moment

9. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

what i find the funniest from that article is that she keeps calling him "togo." it's absolutely hysterical to me :lol: BTW, ally, you're very welcome :)

i had to work on a project last night so i didn't catch the episode yet again (so what else is new?), and i probably won't peek at it until i get to that point in my to-watch list (currently about to watch "free fall"-- i'm coming up on season 5 fast! yay!), but i DID see the preview for next week and to be truthful, i'm kind of excited about it :D not that i'm going to jump ship or anything (never gonna happen!) but...

...eric's been through hell lately, and he definitely deserves a break; at least cal will be there to help him. and hey, if she's still flirting with ryan (he hit her arm! *squee!* how sweet is that?), that for one tells me that she's not going to change with him, no matter what happens with eric-- and i'm sure the writers won't let that opportunity go. R & C's flirting has been brewing for two and a half seasons, after all :p getting ryan into the situation is too juicy to not use it, IMHO. oh, and i'm with luna on this one, it really did seem to me like she was going to kiss his cheek. i don't think E/C will kiss after just one episode, if they ever do. TPTB make the simplest things into a big deal to catch our attention, right?

oh, and welcome back, luna! glad to have you back. not that you have met me before, i've just been stalking the previous threads the past few days :D

also, i finally finished that batch of icons i've been talking about for the past week. 119 icons total :eek: i was flabbergasted when i finished posting them and noticed how many there actually were. anyway, about 75% of them are R/C, so in case you want to see them, you can find them here. if you want a preview, ally's already using one as her current avatar (that was fast, girl! :D)

10. ForgottnEvidence

:D I saw them posted on C.S.I.'s Live Journal page and i saw that they were made by "girl_are_werid" and I was like "Hey, that's Carla!" Total deja vu. :D By the by, I snagged a bunch, so get used to seeing your icons! :lol:

As I said before, they are not gonna kiss for real. (Thank you lord.) It's just on the cheek. (Thank you lord!) But, I am SO curious to see, if it does end up being a romance, how Ryan will take it and if he will act differently towards her, even if she doesn't towards him. It may just be a bit awkward for Ryan to be around Cal if "it" happens. But we shall see...(I don't wanna wait! :(

~~Ally

11. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I was really disappointed when I saw the new promo for next week (as I've already stated) But then I started thinking... CSI promos are notoriously misleading and so maybe the circumstances surrounding the kiss are not what we think... I personally think that it is a friend kiss (think Mac and Stella kiss on NY). I was kinda disappointed that Calleigh initiated the kiss if it is a romantic one though. I mean, how could Calleigh leave her guy AKA Ryan out in the cold like that? I don't see Cal doing that to him, which makes me think that it is a friend kiss. Course, this is my TOTALLY bias opinion here! :lol:

12. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

OMG!!! I haven't seen the last episode yet., but you guys description make me crazy. :D Another CaWRash moment!!! :lol:Even EC happened,they will still be afraid of hot CaWRash moments may destroy them. :devil:

13. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

You guys are totally making me squee over Rush. How cute! But my mum is looking at me like im mental....I hope E/C doesnt really REALLY happen, CaRWash will be gone. =(

14. jue

jue Witness

I was kinda devastated when I saw that promo too...I think I have been "Just Murdered" when I saw that. :(

yah I was hoping it wasn't what we dread to imagine it would be, still, I think, it's kinda a first for Calleigh to kiss her male colleague? Even on the cheek? :( Don't know how far this would go, but I certainly hope there would be some scenes of Ryan's reaction towards this whole issue, would be best he was there at the moment Cal kiss Eric, then we would know what's gonna happen, since the writers obviously put him there for some reasons. Yeah, gotta be positive! Be positive! ;)

On another note, after showing #324 "10-7", SG's TV station seems to halt showing the next season of CSI M, that timeslot's replaced by the premiere of CSI:LV season 6, have no idea when they are gonna show CSI M Season 4 (yeah we are that outdated :mad:), I just hope they aren't gonna wait till the end of CSI:LV Season 6...that, would certainly be "Just murdered", twice. :eek:

15. ForgottnEvidence

It is a kiss on the cheek and to me, all that means is a friend kiss, so let's all cross our fingers. But, I agree, I am dying, as I stated before, to see how Ryan would react if E/C does happen. If he stayed the same, or gets mad/sad and how Calleigh will try to explain herself. It would be a very good yet sad CaRWash scene if this happens. :(

~~Ally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.