Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

I was just thinking I had to ask
    How do you wash a car? give detail please! lol

2. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

nikki, hmmm, you're right about the name. i guess i'll cross that bridge when i get to the riverside :lol: just be assured that your name will be there somehow. also, awesome cap as always :) i absolutely adore that scene. it really shows a wide range of emotions between them. one moment it's all about hagen's suicide, something so deep, and then half a second later it all becomes sweet, talking about her test. it's almost... homelike. in a "how was your day, dear?" kind of way. i can see it:

ryan: so, have a good day, love?
    cal: i sure did. i think i did very well on my firearms assessment.
    ryan: that's awesome, honey! i'm so proud of you. we'll have to celebrate, then... *mischievous grin*
    cal: *giggles*

...and then we all find ourselves in gutterville. *clears throat*

and is there any doubt that calleigh is a straight-A student? of course she breezed through that test ;)

BTW, nikki... *kicks* UPDATE! (was that good enough of a push? :D)

ally, you can find the article here. it's really just a bit of an introduction to the insider clip they aired on tv (which i haven't seen but am looking for), but it's so funny. much talking about stabbing and such :lol: abso-freakin'-lutely hilarious.

inge, glad you liked :D the other ships besides R/C, i'm not really sure how to go about them, but they'll definitely have their moments :)

i didn't notice that the first time i saw "free fall" :eek: only seen it once. fortunately, it was already next on my to-watch list :) i'm ready to squee now, then. don't worry too much that he didn't say anything, guys-- we know with cal & ryan, it's all in the eyes :) they don't need words to express their love. and boy am i cheesy today :p

3. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Omg! Thankies so much, Carla!!! That article was adorable! Laughed the whole way throught it!

I especially loved it when Emily said this:

"It's no secret. I love Togo," says Emily. "So, to be able to spend a day with him out of the office and doing something glamorous and fun and silly, it's a wonderful memory."

Totally adorable! Thankies again for the article!!!

~~Ally

4. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

Nikki, *virtual kick*...kidding...I wouldn't kick you for the world!

When I saw those pictures, I thought "That's hot..." lol. The article makes it that much cuter!

Thanks to everyone writing the CaRWash fiction lately...it's been a tough week, and it's nice to have a good fanfic to read to end the day!

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

yea i agree with you ForgottnEvidence about when Emily said that she loves Togo
    they would make a cute couple i must say myself!! ;) :p

6. ForgottnEvidence

They would make a totally adorable couple, if you ask me! :D

They both are great friend's off the set and they both use that chemistry on the set to make the CaRWash scenes that we shippers love so much! :D

~~Ally

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Lots of CaRWash. Not stop working on things together. Working in the lab. walking together into the locker room teasing her by tapping her with his folder.

8. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

oo yes the *squee* moments definately get me. Dood i *squee* whernever there on the screen together because there is so much potential for a little CaRWash moment everytime there together. My mom is always waching CSIM with me... i watch it so much i think shes getting tired of it (shes Ca-razy :eek: )and whenever i *squee* shes all wtf Kendall nothing even happened and then im all "WHAT yes it didn she just touched his arm !!!! omg omg omg *passes out*" yeah its kinda funny

yeah i always watch with mi friends too and im always *really happy* when Ryan and Cal are on screen together all my friends think im crazy (cept mi bffe steph who also sees the chemistry when i force her to watch with me)

*kicks Nikki* write more in your story do you know how happy it makes me when you have a new one up that i can read!! Your such a good writer so you need to write more so people can enjoy your story. (hey is that good motivation for you ;) )

omg how could i have missed the photo shoot thing! (probably was months ago but anyways) are those all the pics in the whole thing cuz like i said i missed the magazine (anyone want to tell me what magazine and other such details)they are really cool pics though *he he she stabbed him*
    OMG did anyone else see the promo for next week i wall all OMG NOO it looked like cal was gonna kiss Eric. (lol im gonna laugh if shes just telling him a secret or something)oh and btw sorry about more E/C stuff but i just want to know what you though when you saw it... i screamed no joke i did

*Edited to add Spoiler code*

9. ForgottnEvidence

I dunno, but did anyone else totally die when Ryan hit Cal in the arm with that folder? I was watching it alone and when he did that, I was "OMG!!!!" *squeeeeee* Thank god no one heard me. It was loud enough to wake up the whole neighborhood! :lol:

~~Ally

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

The magazine was Hollywood Life. There was no article that went with the magazine, but all the photos that are at Emilyproter.de are what's in the magazine.

Did you see the arm hitting? In the locker room after they got the magazine out of Calleigh's locker. So adorable. So cute. So anticlimatic.

11. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

When Ryan hit her with that folder and she laughed I was like *SQUEEEEE* They are so absolutely perfect for each other.

When they showed the promo for next week I totally threw a tantrum and whined. My roomie was like "Remind me not to watch CSI with you next week. ;)

I'm still holding out hope for CaRWash, cause we all know they are meant to be together! ;)

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

The 'hit' was hilarious. I think they looked cute and they still had that whole chemistry still yet. ;)

What's next week?

Nikki - Do ficcie or no more Carwash for you.

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Okay, guys, seriously, I'm getting annoyed by all these one or two lined posts. The Shipper Central rules (here to read if someone needs a reminder) clearly state that you have to post a minimum of 3 on-topic lines as you post. Now I don't believe a mod has to come in here to remind us of that. Like I said before (and I'll say it again), CaRWash is a wide subject. There's so much to talk about. If you can't think of anything to post, just pick your favorite episode and talk about that. Other threads can do it, then I'm positive we can too.

Awww, Lynny, but...but...how can you keep ME from CaRWash? That's...torture! (not to mention this thread would die :p)

Actually, about the Emily/Jon couple, Jon set up Emily with her current boyfriend Lorenzo. He went to college with Jon, I think, and Jon introduced them, and they fell in love. Isn't that sweet? :)

WeWantTogo, I suggest you ask someone else that question, as it doesn't really have anything to do with the ship CaRWash.

Thanks for the push guys, as soon as this huge pile of homework becomes noticibly smaller, I'll try and write another chapter.

And Carla, best is probably to wait, yeah :lol:

Oh, some say he hit her arm, some say he hit her hip...I even heard someone say it was her ass (though I doubt that) Which was it? Arm or hip? (Or maybe it was her ass :p)

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Emily said she loves Togo? *squeee* How adorable, huh? I will check that later...Oh yeah, I must do it! Was that because he set up her with her boyfriend? I didn't know that. But i suppose it was not just because of that.

Nikki, do I need to tell you I also want to read more from your amazing stories?! I guess no, but I say it anyway, just in case :p

About being looked strange because I do something stupid over CaRWash scenes (for me it's not stupid, but it might be for other people...), I don't think it happens to me, really. I don't watch CSI:M with anyone, then I can keep things to myself, or even if I get more excited and have to jump or getting close to the screen, nobody sees it *thinks about it* Happens so many times :lol:

What, he hitted her? In the arm? OMG, that seems so CaRWash!!lol. Yeah, I am crazy. Every scene where they are together (the closest, the best!) it's great for me. Just the fact of seeing them at the same time makes my day!

15. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

I MISS ONE EPISODE AND CARWASH HAPPENS?!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAT!? gahhhhhhhhhh...they need a warning "CONTAINS CARWASH PLEASE STAY TUNED" geez....I was pissed off about the EC stuff and didnt even bother lol. now i find out there's carwash....FANTASTIC *eye roll*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.