Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

You know how we know they're together? Because their clothes are color corrdinated.

::has been forgotten due to lack of posting...in months::

I expect that Ryan dressed himself in the last eppisode though. He should never wear kaki...or that jacket...damnit Ryan, just let Calleigh dress you!

-x-liv

2. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

katie, that is precisely the photoshoot i'm talking about. however, i'm looking for bigger scans of these two... anyone know? :confused:

liv- i remember you! :D of course, i've been reading the previous R/C for the last three days. we haven't really met previously. but anyway, welcome back! :)

heather- calleigh's dominant, definitely. i still can't get over the "don't lie to me" thing. and i'll definitely read that fic-- i just added you to my friends, my LJ name is "girls_are_weird."

ff.net still won't let me upload my chapter! :( *has gone from anger to depression*

and is it bad to say that i'm happy i'm not the only one who gets WTF looks from non-shippers? :lol:

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Carla You might not have any luck with finding a bigger scan. I saw the orginal magazine aritcle, and its all of those tiny photos on one page (the page is about 8 x 11, and there was a lot more photos). I'm surprised that those are as nice as they are. (By the way, I added you at lj too.)

liv I agree with you. Ryan should just steer clear of the closet and let Calleigh dress him. Perhaps they were in the middle of an arguement last episode? (That would explain why they had close to no screen time.) :)

4. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Evenyone who is a shipper gets those WTF looks. Heck, I get it from my mom and brother all the time!

By the by, those photoshoot pics are too hott. I hope someone can find larger scans of those.

Dang, those two have great chemistry even when they're not doing CSI:Miami. :D

~~Ally

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Oh yes you can get a bigger one, the full scan. It's right here. Credit to EmilyProcter.de, as you can see by the tags.

Liv, nice to see you again ;)

Moments that made me squee and someone look at me weird? Is there a time when that doesn't happen? I watch with my dad and I squee all the time when a nice scene comes on, and then he looks at me like :rolleyes: or he makes some smartass comment. But most of the time it's funny so I don't mind.

6. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

REALLY nice pic, Dutchie!!!

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Need4Speed, please do not insult other ships. As Dutchie has pointed out a few times (thanks Dutchie), this thread is for discussing Ryan and Calleigh. There are multi-shippers who read many threads, so please respect everyone here, regardless of their shipping preferences.

Here's a link to the Shipper Central Rules, which we would ask you to read. Thanks.

8. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

nikki- EEEEEE!!! OMG i love you! i shall name my firstborn after you :D that is EXACTLY what i was looking for. thanks so much!

have you guys read the article they had on the insider re: that photoshoot? those two are hilarious :lol: no wonder they have such obvious chemistry on-screen, if they're such great friends off-screen. score one more point for our ship, i say :)

ryan should definitely stick to orange. he looks his best in that color, i think. no khaki! :mad:

ff.net finally let me upload! *does happy dance* so for those of you who didn't know, i'm writing a CSIM fanfic that will definitely be R/C, and i just posted chapter 3 a few minutes ago. you can find it here.

*sings* yaaayyy, new CSI miami todaaayyy... *is way too hyper for her own good. must be the lack of sleep*

9. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

lool, i get those wtf looks too. But from my dad. He only watches Miami for the Horatio one liners and my sister is a Hip Hugger grrr.. luckily i have you guys to share my CaRWash love with! totally cool pics, too.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Carla, are you sure you want to do that? :eek: I can think of a whole lot of nicer names. And what if your firstborn is a boy? Then you'd have to spell it Nicky. But then you would probably turn it into Nick... :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, you're welcome MiamiDade. I completely agree. All shippers should be welcome here.

CookiMonstasBabe, glad you have us. And if you could post at least 3 lines of post, that would make it all even better. (I suck at subtle hints :lol:) Same goes for NicksMustache. ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Blood in the Water)

[​IMG]

Because Carla got them mixed up (and I love the pic), I chose for this one. Such a subtle move (touch) and yet I think it meant so much. She told him about a sensitive subject and he comforted her. (Why didn't we ever hear about that exam btw? It probably went just perfect, because she took the lab back later :p)

Will someone please kick my ass and tell me to update my story? Thanks in advance.

11. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Nikki, update youre story!! NOW!! that enough???

12. ForgottnEvidence

Omg! Nikki! Thankies so much for sharing those pics! So awesome!!!

That was a great scene, I think, between Ryan and Cal. Definatley one I remember! :D

Carla!!! I never got to read the article that came with the photoshoot! Is there any way I can read it online, and if so, where could I find it?

~~Ally

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I hope you'll update your fic very soon Nikki! :)
    carla, I like your story, it's interesting and it also contains another ship I like. ;)

I saw 'Free Fall' today and there was a tiny, nice scene between them. maybe it's not such a big scene like in Driven and Deviant, but there was something.
    I mean the scene where Ryan and Calleigh talks about FBI agent Elliot. Calleigh told him that Peter was engaged and she looked hurt. Ryan looked at her in such a cute and comforting way, I thought he would say something like 'forget him, you have me' or 'Do you want to talk about it after our shift?', but then Calleigh changed the topic. :rolleyes:
    again, a very short scene, but somehow I liked it. ;)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

awww!! what a nice pic.

15. ForgottnEvidence

You notitced it, too, inge!!! Yay!!!

I know! I was totally expecting Ryan to say something like "Don't worry about him. You can find someone better."

Sucks, too, because that could have led to a very cute CaRWash scene! :D

~~Ally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.