Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I'm kinda lucky, we're stuck in s4 here :lol:, yesterday they aired "Three Way" and I can say the CaRWash part of my heart is kinda waking up :D :D :D (as my new banner shows :lol:)

Well at first I thought than the fact that Corey had said that we shouldn't jump into conclusions and they didn't want it to be like Grey's, didn't prove they, Eric and Cal, wouldn't be together, it only proved that they won't be all dramatic :(, but now I've been thinkign carefully: Miami is gonna have more seasons right??, and I really don't think E/C will last all those seasons, 'cause IMO Eric will continue having problems and although Cal could help him, maybe in some point he'll be against her or something :D, just a thought :)

2. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

hey thats like me :D all my friends are constantly telling me i flirt with people *I dont think i do* but oh well back on topic

I dont think E/C would last long either. Eric sort of has commitment issues *said by Nat in an eppie i dont remember* and i think she needs someone Stable *like ryan* even though i think it would be really nice for Eric to be in a long term relationship its just to *un Eric-ish* but not with cal because they just dont have the *realtionship* chemestry they have the *friend* chemistry. its very different things like i see them being vvery BESTEST friends but nothing more...

i think thats all i had to say... yep all i had to stay

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey, guys, you know I do understand how you feel, but maybe we could refrain from talking about E/C all that much. Of course, I can't tell you what to post, but there are multishippers in here who might not like the things you post. From a CaRWash POV we all think E/C is never gonna work out, but we can't influence the show. We will have to wait and see, like Corey said. This has gone more from a CaRWash discussion to a anti hip hugger discussion. And there is a ship debate thread and a 'which ship wouldn't be able to stick' kind of thread for that. :)

Now, because we were so occupied in discussing that, no one saw that we have two new CaRWasher among us. Nicksmustache, JillieRose, welcome and enjoy your stay ;)

Oh good Dani :D

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From 'From the Grave')

[​IMG]

Now that's ^^ what we should be concentrating on and having faith in. The neverending CaRWash flirtation. :lol:

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I loved that. :lol: she was like "Hey knock it off! *Calleigh giggle* and he was like "okay" then they told eachother where they were going so they would know where eachother was. And the whole *eye-roll*. Okay I'm gonna stop ranting. :p

Just another question: Does anyone else have the urge to grab a comb and fix Ryan's hair (lately)? Or is that just me? :p

5. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

I totally agree with you, CHIAWOLFE. Season 5 has had some CaRWash moments here and there, but nothing really interesting that catches us CaRWasher's eyes! Hopefully, there will be some good ones coming in the future!!! :D

~~Ally

6. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

hi guys! thanks for the warm welcome :) yeah, in my case it's more of a fight to keep my mouth shut than a struggle to find something to fill 3 sentences. i talk way too much :p

nikki- ooohhh, i love that pic! in fact i love that whole scene, it's very fluffy ;) and it really stuck out to me that he asked her about hagen's death and she replied so... candidly. and in half a sec they were back to flirting as usual :lol:

vaveama- oh, i love ryan's messy hair. he looks hot with short hair but i personally think he looks even better when he looks like he just rolled out of bed ;)

i watched "nailed," "urban hellraisers," and "shattered" yesterday, and some things jumped out at me (sorry if this has already been discussed):

-in "nailed," there's a scene where ryan is at the crime scene and he calls cal to send her a scan of a print. i'm sure this was purely accidental, but his voice is really soft when he's talking to her. and she goes "alrighty!" when she replies. i thought it was cute :)

-also in "nailed," she doesn't visit him? i think that's totally bogus :rolleyes: not that i was expecting heartwrenching angst, but she would've at the very least stuck her head in to ask if he was okay. that's what i believe she did, at least.

-in "urban hellraisers," i loved the scene where ryan was playing the game and eric asked him if he had seen peter elliott, and ryan told him elliott had asked him where the documents lab was but he sent him to print? it was hilarious :lol: "he's only here for calleigh anyway." but surely he wasn't doing it in an older brother fashion-- he'd already tried to back calleigh off of hagen, hadn't he? in "money plane." hmmm...

-in "shattered," there's a really nice shot of cal & ryan standing together when eric was being taken away by stetler. that has nothing to do with anything but my iconing eye caught the perfect lighting and i couldn't help but notice it :D

-oh, and of course, also in "shattered," she goes all "don't lie to me" when he tells her his eye is fine... that was kinda shocking, i wasn't expecting her to react that way, not so fast at least. i was expecting her to say something like "well, if you think so, but maybe you should go see a doctor" but no, she was all demanding. not gonna take no for an answer when it comes to her man's health, eh? ;)

hmmm, some of those quotes should definitely be in our quotes list. simple, small moments but oh so sweet, methinks :)

7. ForgottnEvidence

Well, first of all, welcome carla!! Glad to have ya! That was some post!

Here are two of my favey CaRWash moments:

In the epi "Driven", the same one as when Ryan freezes up at the chop shop and is unable to shoot the man with the gauge, I love it when Calleigh is comforting in the locker room at the end of that epi. Just a sweet moment for them!

And also, probably one of my favorite CaRwash moments ever, is in the epi "Deviant", the one where a convicted child molester is murdered in Alexx's neighborhood" and Ryan and Cal get into a fight over if Alexx should have hung up those posters or not.

I love the end when they are both watching the real murderer being led away by the police and Ryan says that he "hopes the jury goes easy on the man," but Cal says "A killer is a killer." Ryan questions her if she believes that, and she tells him what she really think and then asks him if he wanted to "ask her again in about an hour over a beer." Finally, Ryan is like "Oh, so you're not mad at me because I heard we got in a big fight today," and Cal re-assures him saying "Don't believe everything you hear."

Like, really, it doesn't get much better than that. :D

~~Ally

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i liek that one!! i cna't rememer the name of the ep but at the begining there is a shootout and Ryan dives to push Calleigh out of the way so she wouldn't get hurt and then he was calling out "CALLEIGH??" he was so concerned for her...such a totaly CaRWash moment.... well i'm off to watch some season one on A&E it's a Speed ep and i really miss him so i'll catch ya later!!

9. ForgottnEvidence

That epi, Need4Seed, would be "Recoil"! I love that one. Some good (and bad...) moments between Ryan and Calleigh. :D

~~Ally

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh yeah!!!! DUH!! if feel so stupid!!! *smacks self on head*
    and a really good CaRWash epp is Under the Influence!!!! the very first CaRWash ep. a good one at that. there is so much flirting!!! :D and i love the part where Ryan is like "I did sacrifice my lunch, just remember that" and where they see the gator and Ryan goes around the back of it and Calleigh is calling out "Ryan?!?" she was so concerned :D total CaRWash moments!!!!

11. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

wow those are great CaRWash moments,everyone. I consider Legal to have a few moments in it. Like the whole alibi scene. Also in Cop Killer when Ryan talks about women being attracted to bad boys, the look Calleigh had on her face was almost priceless.

12. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Don't forget, though, that they're trained interrogators and reading 'body language' is second nature. OK, so Ryan knows it too, but it takes more control than he has to try to overcome subconscious movements. Calleigh would pick up on those signals, know he was lying and know that something had to be done..and quickly.

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^Well, I understand that yeah, they know how to read "body language", to realise when people are not being honest. And even though he could hide them as he knows the signals, it's so much difficult when it comes to himself, I guess. But I think that it was not just policial training who helped on that, who told Calleigh something was wrong despite the fact he didn't want to admit it. It was also the way she is so connected to him, the way she understands him and his way of acting, even though she might not know that's true. But we know that, don't we? :p

By the way, love the picture you posted, Nikki, I love the way they are looking at each other. Definitely a good choice :rolleyes: as always...pictures with both them are always beautiful, because when they are together, it's impossible to don't like it!!

14. ForgottnEvidence

:lol: Dani, I totally agree with your theory! ;)

Like, I know they are trained to "sniff out" when someone is lying or not, bt it's just the way she cared and said it that sort of sent a "signal." :D

~~Ally

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

WeWantTogo, i love the alibi scene!!! it's so funny!!!

Ryan:Oh, you've got an alibi.
    Calleigh: He's got an alibi.
    Ryan: We love alibis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.