Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

OMG I'm soo happy today! I got home from school and my Season 3 Part 1 DVD had came!! I watched Under The Influence & (for the first time!) Legal!! I love that episode soo much! They're soo flirty! :D

Luna Your banner is just amazing! So hot!

I was missing the CPOTD aswell! Nice to see you back Dutchie ! I think you should make up for being such a bad shipper (Joking! Lol!) by posting us loads of cute CaRWash moments and writing more fanfic! :D

_Calleigh_ said:
Now, I know this is more an Emily/Jon pic, rather than an actual CaRWash pic, but as soon as I read that "On Emily: Suit by Juicy etc..." I really felt the urge to edit it and make it a little more precise. :devil:

[image]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4452/005wy4.jpg[/image]

Oh man, they look hot and heavy in the pic. :eek: I'm almost positive they're going to have a future together both on AND off screen. There are signs everrrrryyywwherre. I am so happy right now, I've wanted something like this to happen for sooo long. Weeeeee! :D :D :D

By the way, I'm soooooo sorry for my ranting about Jake. :(Forgive me, I just really feel that they shouldn't be together. :)

Wow, Internal Affaires was a real dissapointment. I regretably have to admit that this was one of the worst episodes I've seen so far. :(

Hey, I'm back, well kinda :p

I've been reading this page :D so I'm gonna comment about what I've read and seen ;)

PungoXmyXdarling great icons!!! :D

Legal is wonderful!!!

Don't be sad, here they haven't aired s4 at all :( but they will, I guess in February 'cause January TV sucks here :p

Jue I love your manip, when I first saw it I was like: but wait, I watched that episode but I don't remember that scene, I had to see my CaRWash pics :p

Yeah, in 3 Way they were soooo close, I know certain girl whose name stars with K and ends with atie who counted the seconds they were together :rolleyes:

Of course they'll end together, but I'm a little pessimistic these days about my ships: I know they'll end up together but not now, there are 2 persons in the middle *cough* see *cough* my *cough* banner :(

Although I hope the hints thing to be true Luna so I'll have my 2 couples together, at last *sighs*

I think all the 3 CSI shows will last 9 seasons at least. MY favorite tv show, with my favorite couple (The X-Files, Mulder/Scully) lasted 9 seasons and they ended up together *dances*

"On Emily: Jon" :lol: great one Luna!!! :lol: and I'd really like to know where they hands are in the next one :devil:

I'll read the article later :p PungoXmyXdarling!!! ;)

Ok, this was part one, I'll come back later for part 2 :D

Thanks, you can call me Sab. OMG I love Legal. When I saw it last summer, I started to ship Ryan and Calleigh. One of my fav episodes so far :D

Last night wasn't full of CaRWash but it was there in little pieces for us. ;)

Lookie Luna! We talked about where everyone was and suddenly they're all popping back in! :eek: *huggles Reine and Christina* (Christina right?)

Legal is still my #1 favorite CSI:Miami episode, and of course that has nothing to do with the CaRWash scenes, I just loved Nina. :rolleyes:

Internal Affairs (and I think I can talk spoilerfree now) had no real CaRWash moments, although I was told by my reliable source ( ;)) that Cal did stare at him lustfull, but that's no surprise. Best of all, *ducks from Lunsie*, there was no CaKe moment. Which is only good for CaRWash. But Jake is a homicide detective now...which sucks for CaRWash cause he'll be around more. :(

CaRWash Pic of The Day:
(From Death Pool 100)

deathpool3ml3.jpg

^^^Totally dig that pic :)

Gosh i havn't been here for a while! *dusts of cob webs and sits back on Carwash seat!* In my defense i think i exploded my brain reviding for mocks and writing college application letters!

I did get the miami dvd box sets (all except s3 set 2 :() so i kept up my carwashing that way.
I read about some hopefully carwash prospourus episodes coming up, and i also remebered to watch recoil the other day - which - by the look in Ryans eyes when Calleigh went down, i believe was a dead giveaway to his true feeling.*gushes* such a selfless act for the woman he loves! *gushes*

was told by my reliable source ( ) that Cal did stare at him lustfull,
:p Calleigh always stares lustfully at Ryan - she was using her ' You.Me.Elevator.Now eyes :D
As for Jake i think he's totally been added to create a triangle thing for Calleighs feelings. It's a common idea to add a competator to a potential relationship to make something happen. But we all know Ryans going to win in the end!! Hes Miami's Superman...but instead of a cape he wears the sweater vests of justice....and Calleigh is his Lois Lane!!!
:lol:

*huggles everyone* Hey guys, welcome back to y'all! *is happy*

Yes, apparently they shared a lustful look, but that doesn't come as no big news, doesn't it? :rolleyes: It actually would surprise me is they weren't staring at each other with that CaRWash look. :D

And did anyone bring up Lega? *squees* I watched it taoday while having my daily run and I must have rewatched the cosmo scene like a thousand times (along with Ryan's "That's hot!" :lol:)... Legal is a great ep, my second fave after Under The Influence (which I watched as well). :p

I have CaRWash overdosis right now!! Last night (finally!!) was the day of 4x19 - Driven, yuhu!! not too much interaction during the episode, but, what a final scene; she cares so much about him (well, she cares about everyone, that's what makes her so special I think) but those words were soo sweet, it was exactly what he needed..
And today I watched Wacked!! When I saw it like a year ago I though something had hurt Ryan, today I realize it was the sample of blood he had, isn't it?? anyway, i began yelling he saved her, he saved her :p
BTW Great COPTD, as always! :D

That is not Whacked where Ryan protects Cal, but Recoil. :D And it was indeed such a HOT!scene... It was what triggered me into CaRWash, actually. :p

Now, who wants a CaRWash cute moment from Internal Affairs? ;)

internal19qy6.jpg

EAT: I was watching Nothing To Lose some mins ago and there's something to add here. :cool:

3x03: Calleigh: "You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day."
3x03: Ryan: "I'm glad everything turned out okay."
3x03: Calleigh: "What are you doing? Ryan? Ryan! Ryan?"
3x03: Ryan: "Looking for this? I took the backdoor."
3x03: Ryan: "I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that."
3x05: Ryan: "Those are nice earrings by the way."
3x05: Calleigh: "You took my class."
3x05: Ryan: "If I'm not mistaking, that's a cosmopolitan." "Total chick drink." Calleigh: *evil glare*
3x05: Calleigh: "Ryan, did you find the trace report? Alexx said you got it mixed up with tox...are you okay?" Ryan: "Yeah. I used to be in patrol...everything would just move along..." Calleigh: "It takes some getting used to. I understand."
3x13: Ryan: "Some women are just attracted to bad boys." Calleigh: "Oh really? Do tell." Ryan: "Come on, like you've never been tempted."
3x07: Calleigh: "Be careful out there."
3x16: Calleigh: "I'll get Ryan." :devil:
3x16: Calleigh: "Let's go introduce ourselves."
3x21: Ryan: "It's no big deal, I was sorting it by date." Calleigh: "I usually do it by file number. I'm sorry, I appreciate it, I really do, it's just I like to get all my duck in a row before I go to court."
3x21: Ryan: "I didn't know about your... Your dad... And what you were trying to do. "Calleigh: "You know, I've learned in this business, just that you know one thing about a person doesn't mean you know everything about him."
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: Calleigh: "You. In the elevator. With me. We're leaving now."
4x08: Ryan: "So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you."
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ryan: "Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?"
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Kaiser: "Big day coming up for the both of you?"
4x19: Ryan: "Meet me in the garage."
4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day."
4x23: Ryan: "You have plans after work tonight?"
4x23: Ryan: "Could you put my name on the card?" Calleigh: *huge grin* "I already put your name on the card."
4x23: Ryan: "You're fantastic."
5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." Calleigh: "Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x01: Calleigh: "Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!"
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: "What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: *giggles* "Way to change the subject."
5x10: Ryan: "How did you get your hot little hands on a military watch list?"
5x11: Calleigh: "Great job!" Ryan: "Thanks." Calleigh: *huge grin* Alexx: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about me??"

Wow, Ryan has this cute white jacket :D I got my S4 DVD last night! I watched Driven 3 times and Nailed 2 times. And of course all the other CaRWash episodes^__^ So, Internal Affairs wasn't that CaRWashy as we expected, huh? :confused: I only can think of Man Down right now.. Now we want a hug.. hug hug hug hug hug hug hug!
And Luna, great picture, Calleigh's just waiting for the right moment to come and jump him :p

I hope the writers don't keep missing out CaRWash opportunities.

In that pic from Internal Affairs, Calleigh looks like she thinking really hard about how best to jump Ryan! :devil:

_Calleigh_ said:
That is not Whacked where Ryan protects Cal, but Recoil. :D And it was indeed such a HOT!scene... It was what triggered me into CaRWash, actually. :p

Now, who wants a CaRWAsh cute moment from Internal Affairs? ;)

Oh, true! Recoil!! I wasn't sure about the translation and I think I've heard something about CaRWash in that episode so I misunderstood :p
Thanks for the picture... she's really staring at him..

Yeah, in 3 Way they were soooo close, I know certain girl whose name stars with K and ends with atie who counted the seconds they were together :rolleyes:
Hahaha I totally forgot about that. :lol: It seems they stand together longer if you count it. :p What was it? 7 seconds.. Plus who knows how long they were standing like that before the camera showed it. :devil:

Internal Affairs (and I think I can talk spoilerfree now) had no real CaRWash moments, although I was told by my reliable source ( ;) ) that Cal did stare at him lustfull, but that's no surprise.

:lol: You said you wanted details. :p I really don't think Jake is going to stay a detective. He has no passion for the job and is wayy too lazy. I'm so happy H doesn't like him. He totally told him off. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back