Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

_Calleigh_ said:
ryancaleighRluv said:
They wouldn't lead us on like this and then make Calleigh go with the screwed up stupid ditz, pervert, player and Calleigh stealer that is Jake Berkely.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down. :lol: There are people here who like Jake and like him with Cal (me, for example :p), and it's not nice to say such things. Besides, everyone has the right to ship whoever they want, so whether you like Jake or not, please, do not insult him, we are pacific shippers and we must tollerate even the characters we like least. :)
What she said^^. Also, there is a thread where you can discuss your likes and dislikes of Jake/Calleigh and other pairings and it's right here: The Great Ship Debate: CSI:Miami .

Hi there, Rhonda, you haven't popped in here for a while by now (which it meant we were being good and polite shippers :lol:)... We missed you!

Now, I have some CaRWash cuteness for y'all, as a brunch (late for breakfast, early for lunch, so... :lol:) for your CaRWash hearts. :D

*HUG*

002cv3.jpg

I case anyone wondered, it's a still from ET, so it's not a real CaRWash moment, but still... :p (Now, who wants to guess where Jon's and Emily's hands are? :devil:) *chuckles from the gutter*

I hope we're getting something from this ep. It has all the premises to give us a CaRWash moment or two. And I think it's cute the two of them only rush into the hospital to donate blood for their friend... I've always thought it's pretty meaningful, like they were watching a movie together on the couch and got the call right in the middle of that, and ran to the hospital together. *insert endless AW here*

_Calleigh_ that is such a cute pic of Emily & Jon! I love the fact that they're good friends! Maybe they could have a word with the writers for us....

I didn't think of that when i first read it! How else would they get there together? At exactly the same time! Maybe this is a little hint from the writers! Well, we can only hope... I'm really looking forward to this ep.

And, i found a couple of clips of Legal the other day and i can't stop watching the one with Ryan & Cal in the morgue with the dead body. He's so God damn cute! I really have no idea how Calleigh didn't jump him right then!! :devil:
I also have a clip of the Invisible Glass moment- Calleigh is soo blatently flirting with him! And he seems completely oblivious to it! I can't wait to see the whole episode! :D

Wow, I've been two days out and many post to read :p
That picture in black and white, is it a photobook they did or something?
And where are CPOTD?? I love them!!

Yep, that's from a photoshoot they took for Hollywood Style magazine... Such a cool article. :D

Oh, and Legal is such a great CaRWash episode! :lol:

Ryan: Oh, you've got an alibi... *turns to Cal* He's got an alibi.
Calleigh: We love alibis.

lol, They love alibis, isn't that cute? Again, this sounded so much like a couplish thing... Man, they really can't seem to hide away their secret relationship, can they? Even a dummy wouild be able to take in their major case of FCD - Flirting Compulsive Disorder. :lol:

Again, it would be an awesome thread title:

Calleigh 6 Ryan #6: Flirting Compulsive Disorder - CaRWash

Gosh, I need to stop getting CaRWash-drunk... But of course I won't. :p

I've seen the pics from the article but i haven't actually read it. I'd love to, does anyone know where i could read it??
OMG _Calleigh_- Flirting Compulsive Disorder!! :D Made me laugh so much! Calleigh & Ryan certainly have extreme cases of it!! :D
There are soo many great thread names we could have! It's gonna be really hard to choose one! Maybe we should have a vote?? (Just a suggestion!)

We should vote! Flirting Compulsive-Disorder :D :lol: I love the thread name. It would be such a good one! Okay, now who's gonna post the thread name poll?
OH Luna, the pic is from Free Fall? It's lovely, got it in my computer saved already :p I lost the page with the Hollywood Life interview.. Bad me, bad bad me.

I thought Calleigh came to the hospital, and Ryan arrived shortly after.. :confused:

*squees* Awww that picture is so adorable!! :D They look so good together don't they? :devil:

Yes, they love alibis.. Then what about "Let's go introduce ourselves"... Together... hehe

OMG. That thread name is hilarious! :lol: Well we still have 5 more pages to go so we shouldn't vote yet. But when we do that can be included. :p

There are so much potential betwenn ryan and Calleigh.
Though Ryan is much younger and unexperienced than Calleigh,they are still so match. :D

*comes out of corner* Hello? Anyone remember me? Duh, who doesn't remember me :p

I'm back! I thought I would post much and much more during the holiday but I got lazy...really lazy :lol: I'm sorry, I'm a bad shipper, but I'm gonna make up for it.

ChiaWolfe, don't I know you from somewhere? ;) Yes the potential is almost too much to handle, but Ryan's only 5 years younger, and Calleigh teaches him just everything he needs to know... :devil: about forensics.

It could only be Lunsie who already made up a briljant thread title. I am so bad at those things. Only thing I come up with is...uhm...let me sleep over that for a night. :rolleyes:

They do talk couplish all the time, don't they? :D
netartemisa you will find a brand new CPOTD at the bottom of my post. Thank you for missing me...ok the CPOTD. :lol:

Sue...(where's my blushing smiley? Msn has a blushing smiley :eek:) thanks hun...but you're the best. I haven't talked about the RP because I thought people knew about it now so if they wanted to read it...they did. But I am the only Calleigh you've ever seen, so it's not hard to be the best. :eek:

Saya! *jumps and hugs* Long time no see! Jon and Emily don't have anything but a great friendship. They're both involved with someone (actually, Jon introduced Emily and her boyfriend to each other. Her boyfriend is one of Jon's friends. Can I hear an awww?) They also run together, plus they goof around on set. :cool:

Jue, that's one hell of a manip! Great work.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Free Fall)

freefall5dy8.jpg

You. Me. The backseat of this car. Now. :devil:

Duchie I come from Asia.
English is not my mother language.
I hope all of you can understand what I mean. :)
I always thought Calleigh is 7 or 8 years older than Ryan(sorry....my beautiful Calleigh ;))

*jue in devastated mode* Noooooooooo Nikki! how could you corrupt my dreams by reminding us they're both involved with someone? nope you didn't hear any awwwww, in fact, it's roarrrrrrrrrrrrr....*pretends not to listen/see, runs away from reality*

now....now I have to pick up the pieces, rejuvenate a while, for the manip mood to resurface again...*hypnotizing time* :eek:

*hypnotizing starts* Yeah...they're both involved, with...each other...*hypnotizing ends*

*back to the normal mode jue* oh ya. thanks for that manip comment. :) I loved your CPOTD too, and also your recent creation of "You. Me....Now" series :devil:. It's hilarious! Pls do more!!!

Oooh, Nikksy, that pic is so hot! :lol: Free Fall was awesome!
And very welcome CHIAWOLFE! I can't remember if I have already celebrated your entry, but anyways, in the doubt, I'll refresh it. ;)

*LOOK*

280mi8.jpg

CHIAWOLFE said:
(sorry....my beautiful Calleigh ;))
I'm not letting her go without fighting for her to death. :lol: And don't worry if English is not your mother language, it isn't for the most of us, too. ;)

_Calleigh_ I love the picture you posted and your icon too! It's so adorable. :)

Calleigh looks so great there and I love the way Ryan seems to be looking at her... as if she's the most beautiful thing in the world. (Which she is!)

AAWWWW, Luna, you're banner is so cute :eek: Free Fall is definitely one of my favourite episodes (tho Erica is in), because I love watching them work together..and they were driving with the Hummer, too^^ so CaRWashy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back