Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Katie, but that's what I wrote for this ep. Wait, you didn't see it? DAMN they cut my part out again. :eek: They always cut out my parts. I bet you didn't get that make up sex scene after Death Pool either did ya? I was afraid of that. :lol:

Jue, OMG that made me laugh so loud. I'm like Horatio, hehe! (btw: no I didn't dye my hair, but since my hair is brown and the woman on the pic is a blonde...you get where I'm going. ;)) I'll wait patiently for your PM.

That crime wave scene, she does stay there because she's worried Katie. I made her say "I hope he'll be ok" to herself. They cut that too didn't they? *sigh* :D

*jumps in dancing*

Yay everyone, Luna's happy today! :D I got my MovieMaker working and made a brand new *cough*angsty*cough* CaRWash video!

AND I even updated my fic! Would you believe it? I barely can. :eek: Here is CHAPTER 9.

I can't stop watching the scene in CAYA... I was so glad our flirtatiousness was back! The "hot little hands" thing is definitely ending up in the CaRWash list!

3x03: Calleigh: "You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day."
3x03: Ryan: "I'm glad everything turned out okay."
3x03: Ryan: "Looking for this? I took the backdoor."
3x03: Ryan: "I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that."
3x05: Ryan: "Those are nice earrings by the way."
3x05: Calleigh: "You took my class."
3x16: Calleigh: "Let's go introduce ourselves."
3x21: Ryan: "Making sure Calleigh's okay."
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: Calleigh: "You. In the elevator. With me. We're leaving now."
4x08: Ryan: "So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you."
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ryan: "Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?"
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Kaiser: "Big day coming up for the both of you?"
4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day."
4x23: Ryan: "You have plans after work tonight?"
4x23: Ryan: "You're fantastic."
5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." Calleigh: "Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x01: Calleigh: "Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!"
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: "What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: *giggles* "Way to change the subject."
5x10: Ryan: "How did you get your hot little hands on a military watch list?"

It's getting pretty long, isn't it? I wonder what we'll do when we'll have to add the transcript of the wedding. :rolleyes:

will be busy for the next few days, but will still be up here to have a look, and grab some gd CaRWash goodies... :lol:

here's my little treat for all you CaRWashers out there...it's a 1034x768 wallpaper...enjoy! :cool:

one look...is worth a thousand words

To Luna: thankx for the Chapt 9! have read it and I have to admit I am greedy...quick...gimi Chapt 10! :lol: ...oh and by the way, that's a C&C (Cute and Creative)avatar you have just changed~~~ :D :D so where can I see your latest video? in youtube?

_Calleigh_ said:
Yay everyone, Luna's happy today! :D I got my MovieMaker working and made a brand new *cough*angsty*cough* CaRWash video!

Did she now?

AND I even updated my fic! Would you believe it? I barely can. :eek: Here is CHAPTER 9.

Wow, aren't you a little spitfire today. Great update babes, You better write more! :D

3x03: You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day.
3x03: I'm glad everything turned out okay.
3x03: Looking for this? I took the backdoor.
3x03: I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that.
3x05: Those are nice earrings by the way.
3x05: You took my class.
3x16: Let's go introduce ourselves.
3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: You. In the elevator. With me. Now.
4x08: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you.
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we had a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Big day coming up for the both of you?
4x19: You'd do the same for me.
4x23: You have plans later?
4x23: You're fantastic.
5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." calleigh: " Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x01: Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: "Way to change the subject.
5x10: "How did you get your hot little hands on a military watch list?"

It's getting pretty long, isn't it? I wonder what we'll do when we'll have to add the transcript of the wedding. :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

Long is good. .... Well we'll uh, post a huge post and such, yeah.

I want to be the wedding planner! I read Shopaholic Ties The Knot and I know everything about weddings! :lol: Ryan will be wearing a black suit and one of his gorgeous shirts (never understood if they're really so gorgeous of if it's just him :p), and Calleigh will have this wonderful silk and lace gown, with pearls and little diamonds (I wonder who's gonna pay for that :rolleyes:)... And Eric will be the flowers girl (just because I think he'd look so cute with a pink dress and a crown of roses on his head :lol:).
Obviously every CaRWasher is going to be a special guest. ;)

Hey, Calleigh, do you need assistant? I would like to work for Ryan... even if I should plan his wedding!!!!! :lol:

Special guest? Don't be stupid Luna, I'm the bridesmaid that carries Calleigh's veil. :D Oh I didn't tell you that did I? It's because my writing got them together. :p

Helie, you new? Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Pick a chair.

Jue, nice wallpaper! I made two banners myself, the first of which is being used by butterflygoodbye at the moment, the other one is up for grabs. (so the legal one is up for grabs ;))

three way
Legal

And I can't leave without giving you a:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From If Looks Could Kill)

iflookscouldkill2of4.jpg

omg nikkiiii the legal one is so awesome. legal is my fav. epy !!!!! i wanna be bridesmaid too!! do you have any plans for our dresses Luna ???

and nice CPOTD hun as always :D

Luna -- You're the wedding planner? You're not putting everything in pink are you?

Nikki -- You're going to share your spot with me aren't ya?

I call being a bridesmaid. :D I need to go shopping... What are we going to get them for their wedding present? :eek:

Is the next episode a re-run? Or is it Backstabbers or something. The promos only show Boa and H.. So maybe Ryan and Calleigh are working together! *crosses fingers* I miss the season 4 love. Oh and season 3. *sighs* I watched Cop Killer, and the part about bad boys was sooo cute. Ryan lowered his voice when he said "mysterious and undpredictable" or whatever. It was like he wanted to be a bad boy so Calleigh would like him. :lol: He was SOO flirting with her. :D She seemed to be enjoying it too. :devil:

iheartnickcath said:
Luna -- You're the wedding planner? You're not putting everything in pink are you?

*hides pink silk behind back* No, of course not. Not a chance. :rolleyes:

About the present, I think we should get them a car, so they can go to the carwash with their lovely CaRWash car and have some great bling bling on the backseat while getting the car washed. :lol:

Yep, I'm a little freaky today, my apologies. ;)

And did anyone mention Cop Killer? *points at Katie* You did! That Here's some flirtatious fluff (Cal's a little blurry, but her smile is so huge it's impossible not to see it :p)...

ckma1.jpg

And, guess what... CHAPTER 10 is up! AND I made another CaRwash vidoe over at YouTube. :eek: I'm a Sara Sidle (workaholic)! :lol:

_Calleigh_ said:
About the present, I think we should get them a car, so they can go to the carwash with their lovely CaRWash car and have some great bling bling on the backseat while getting the car washed. :lol:
that really sounds like a tongue twister Luna, but I loved it! :lol: have read ur chapter 10~~~still the suspense huh... :devil:

So I see there are many waiting to be bridesmaid...*shyly whisper to Luna* can I be the carwasher then? I won't mind you know, no pay also will do you know? :D just...I might have some difficulty finishing my job, I would be busy, busy drooling over the pair, busy asking for signatures, pictures, videos, and busy dancing around like a maniac! :eek:

To Nikki: thanks! those two banners are cute! I can't wait to be able to post pics/avatar/banners...think there's still a long way to go... :p

and finally, I have been able to watch #416 Deviant today...the ending part of course! mymy...those two are apparently, obviously, evidently, ridiculously, staring and looking into each other's eyes...for about 5-6 seconds? I suspect more? hey Nikki, didn't you tell them not to cut your script? :lol: :lol:

hmm. my guess is, they are still staring into each other's eyes even after the director's CUT...hmm..very possible...very possible.. ;)

by the way, I've always wonder did Ryan ever said/hinted he go out with Natalia is to help check out whether she's the mole? just thought the excitement written on his face look too real when she agreed to go out with him. Or is it he was into Nat at that time...and after the mole thing got exposed, he drifted away from her?

Hi jue! :)
(I'm not sure, if I said hi to you before).

some of us only assume that he only went out with Natalia to prove that she's the mole or she's not the mole.
*whispers* some of us thinks that he had feelings for her. *psst*

I hope it's the first assumtions.
I also hope for a scene where he explains this to Calleigh and he also says to her that he never slept with Natalia. Too bad we didn't see Jealous!Calleigh in 'Dead Air'. Her reaction to the 'date' would have been interesting. maybe she knew about Ryan's job and so she wasn't jealous about the whole thing.

I like your fic very much Luna!
and don't forget: some of us like happy endings. ;)

Thanks for the picture Luna. It's so adorable! :D

I watched some more season 3 last night. :p Identity was cute too. He had to ask Calleigh for help on the case. He called her a "more senior CSI." :p Ohhh and when they got into the elevator Calleigh took him by the arm. Hehehe! I watched that scene a billion times.

Lets not forget about Speed Kills. He went to the headless autopsy. "Alexx.. He doesn't have a head." :lol: I wish Calleigh would have said something about that later. :p

carwash79p.png

Season 3 love. :D

*thud*

OMG, Calleigh looks like an angel in that pic! :eek: I can understand why Ryan's eye-underssing her. *steals Cal* :p

Yes, S3 was a great season... Probably my fave. It's just a coincidence that it's the beginning of CaRWash. :D Seriously, ever since Speedle has been gone, I've liked CSI:Miami more and more... Actually, it's become my fave after Lost Son, and I guess it's Ryan's 'fault', someway. :lol:
Will I ever stop saying how I adore Legal? No, probably not (that's a quote from one of my fave scenes TWW, btw. Gotta love Sam and Ainsley. :lol:) The whole episode was dripping CaRWashness from ever scene Calleigh and Ryan were together.
The flirting in the club bathroom, the massive flirting in the docs analysis room, the lovely (piercing :lol:) looks Calleigh shoots him after the "Totally chick drink"... :D Guess I made myself clear.

earip6.jpg

Ryan: Why don't we... Uh... Do it?
Calleigh: Right here and right now?
Ryan: Er... Yeah... But if you don't feel like-
Calleigh: I'll get undressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back