Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Hey now Lunsie, how did you get the text of that scene I wrote? They changed it in the last minute. Mean eh? I can tell you, season finale is coming good. :devil:

Lately I have (not willingly) abandoned this thread, because this weekend has been the busiest ever, I think. Too much to do, too little time. :( But I'm back!

Inge, Jealous!Calleigh would've been great. I'm still waiting on Jealous!Ryan in response to Jake too.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Cop Killer)

copkiller2pm1.jpg

It looks like they're holding hands :D

About the present, I think we should get them a car, so they can go to the carwash with their lovely CaRWash car and have some great bling bling on the backseat while getting the car washed.
Oh that would be great!!! :p but we would install a camera inside the car right??? :rolleyes: :devil:

Great POTD, and I loved the one Identity one, that Katie posted too :D awww he's so looking at her, I hadn't noticed before, must re watch every episode since Ryan started appearing in the show, well I'll have much time in December :devil:

Gonna read Luna's, I didn't comment chapters 8 and 9, they were wonderful although I think she's overreacted. But that's great too, more angst :devil:

I'm rewatching Going Going Gone and I caught something I hadn't really noticed before... When Ryan and Calleigh are sitting at the computer, talking to Alexx in the morgue, Calleigh turns to Ryan with that smile and says "Great job." and Alexx cuts in with "Hey, what about me?" :lol:

It sounds so much like the classic third wheel thing (yes, Eric was tired :lol:)... They were lost in their own heavenly world, flirting so peacefully... And then Alexx breaks in and ruins the atmosphere. :lol:

I noticed that too Luns, THE smile is back! :D I can't wait to see if there will be any nice moments in the new episodes (though tonight they re-run Rio in America and Canada)

I really did miss a scene in Going Going Gone in which Ryan asked her if she was ok. Jake did and Natalia did (btw, I really laughed when Natalia was like: "Jake huh? Dang!" Just the way she said it made me go: Yeah, you take Jake, leave Calleigh to Ryan. :devil: *runs from Luna* :eek:)

And I updated 'Home is where the heart is' with chapter two!

Luna said:
When Ryan and Calleigh are sitting at the computer, talking to Alexx in the morgue, Calleigh turns to Ryan with that smile and says "Great job." and Alexx cuts in with "Hey, what about me?" :lol:

I noticed that too! When I saw it I squeed. :rolleyes: :lol: THE smile

Ahhhhh *jumps up and down* I love the CPOTD. That my friends, was the first CaRWash picture I ever saved on the computer! :p

Yeah season 3 is love. I find it so cute because Ryan looks up to Cal so much. OMG. Legal. *faints* "Those are nice earings, by the way." :D

Now it's Cal's turn to do the eye-undressing:devil:
Now they are bothing doing it:rolleyes:

And to think that's all from the same episode. :lol:

sandersidle said:
That my friends, was the first CaRWash picture I ever saved on the computer! :p

Weird, cause it's not exactly the most CaRWashious (omg, what is that? :lol:) scene of the season... But it's a start, I guess. Let's not forget I began shipping CaRWash when I saw a brief clip from Recoil and got all excited because I'd get some good angst with my calleigh and a new, hot guy. :lol: I didn't even know who Ryan was and I already shipped him with her. That makes me a true, devoted CaRWasher. *is proud*

And since we're speaking of angst... CHAPTER 11 is up. I must be sick or something, cause I'm getting fluffy. :rolleyes: Well, not too much. :p

hi inge! ...so I see...I also hope it's the first assumptions, maybe that would kinda explain why they don't have all those flirtin moments anymore, coz there's no need to ;)

Luna Luna...[Calleigh: I'll get undressed] <--- :lol:
now the pic roleplay fun has gotten bit "only above 18" huh... :D I like it! some juicy stuff to make my day a little brighter :devil:

and for your fanfic...I totally agree with inge...we would definitely love a happy ending, after so much pain, struggle, it's almost a must they have to live happily ever after, right? right? right? :devil: take your time on the fic...we can wait. :cool:

Nikki, thanks for teachin me how to put up a banner, it's up! :lol: oh...your that "hold hand" pic..erh...did you deliberately cut off the lower portion of the pic? nevermind if u do,I like it too! :lol:

Wow..got to love all the caps! As for identity i lobed the way Cal supported Ryan through the case, and notice how he went to her and not , say, Delko?!? Ita also about time we got some more carwash on TV, in the UK the ep where Ryan asks mole out is showing, and i'm being deprived of precious carwash! :lol: I want more 'looks' and arm touching..is that too much to ask?!

_Calleigh_ said:
sandersidle said:
That my friends, was the first CaRWash picture I ever saved on the computer! :p

Weird, cause it's not exactly the most CaRWashious (omg, what is that? :lol:) scene of the season... But it's a start, I guess. Let's not forget I began shipping CaRWash when I saw a brief clip from Recoil and got all excited because I'd get some good angst with my calleigh and a new, hot guy. :lol: I didn't even know who Ryan was and I already shipped him with her. That makes me a true, devoted CaRWasher. *is proud*

Well, I saved it first because I was still in my "I love CaRWash but I dont post cause I know nothing about them" mood. And someone else posted that picture and said it looked like they were holding hands, and I guess I hadn't saved any CaRWash pictures but when I saw it I freaked out and had to have it. :rolleyes:

*tries to hold it in but can't* Awwwww! Luna, that chapter was so cute. She layed with him. *sighs*

It was a re-run of 'Rio' last night. "You look very beautiful today." :D I knew Ryan's whole speach when he studders about calling Cal big off by heart. :lol: My family was like :eek: When I said it with him. :p

halo people...I was browsing the net..and was sick of forever searchin for CaRWash, or calleigh and Ryan...so I decided to try something different, I searched for Emily and Jonathan :D

and guess what? I saw this link title:
Emily and Jonathan’s Wedding

before you guys go crazy, nope, that's not our dear Emily and Jonathan, it's someone else... ;)

Just to share with you guys my excitement+happiness when I saw this! :p To think we were talking about the pair's marriage...and now this. It's definitely some good omen! :lol:

To Emily and Jonathan, may the two of you share a happy life together! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage! :)

OMG jue I almost believed the wedding thing :lol:. My first thought was that it was a fic, but suddenly I realized that those are their real names :rolleyes: :lol:

The first CaRWash pic I saw *thinks carefully* it must have been here in the "That's hot" thread. I'll think about it :D

I know it's late but I'm here to post the CPOTD... I fogot to. :lol: :rolleyes: Sorry.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Double Jeopardy)

carwash75.jpg

Hehe so cute.. Yeah, I gotta go. Sorry for the small post!! :(

Great POTD sandersidle. :) The look of love really is in their eyes. ;)

We definitely need some more CaRWash scenes in the next Miami episodes. It's just so great to see them interact, and at time I wonder if they could always go a step further. A flirt here, a touch there. Something subtle. :D

Although I'd like the prospect of Ryan coming to Calleigh's rescue one of these days. He needs to show her that he's there for her no matter what. Of course, we already know he'd be there for her, as seen in 'UTI'. :)

Btw Dutchie, I love the POTD you posted earlier. :D Another prime example of how they look really great together.

*is too tired to bother making sense tonight* :lol:

I'd love to see a scene where Ryan rescues Calleigh... Anything would do, just give me one! In my little angsty mind I see something like a shooting... She's alone and in difficulty (we all know how stubborn she is :rolleyes:) and thinks she can handle it, but something goes wrong and she's just got a bullet into her shoulder (kevlar is not very helpful in this case :p), and she's about to be given the final stroke, when Ryan arrives, shoots the suspects and runs to her, all worried (awww!)...

Ryan: Hey, are you okay?
Calleigh: I told you not to come... What the hell are you doing here?
Ryan: I'm saving your life, I suppose.
Calleigh: Remind me to get mad at you after I'll have thanked you.

Ryan: Hey, are you okay?
Calleigh: I told you not to come... What the hell are you doing here?
Ryan: I'm saving your life, I suppose.
Calleigh: Remind me to get mad at you after I'll have thanked you.

That's sounds like the perfect way for them to interact afterwards. You should write a fic. Sorry I have fics on my mind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back