Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWAny ash!

i don't know what i would do to the writers but i got some ideas muHa :devil:

but it would work and i could watch mikeWs wonderful epis :p

i love that wallpaper Nathalie_Emily it's great

*camera zooms out to reveal Dutchie under the table, writing.* :lol:
^ You have done a great dead for all carwashers everywhere*gets teary eyed* ;)

Did i hear togo centered nudity and carwash!!:D YAY :devil: Well as far as i'm concerened its about bloody time we got some carwash scenes in the UK (thank god for deviant last night!!!!!!Proper carwash :lol:)

And in my contribution to mass carwash conversion i managed to convert my friend last night to a carwasher! i made her watch deviant and today she asked me when Calleigh and ryan we're finally gunna get together...she usually is all into sandle, but promised to pray for carwash aswell...since and i quote ' they totally want each other!!That look at the end wasn't put in accidentally...' :lol: i did have to agree!! O the sizzle of that look...it made me squee with delight! :p

**Mo pops in and cries...she STILL has not seen Deviant :(...dang it!! I need to see that ep!! :p**
Aww i loved the cute little argument too and how the lab guy goes 'so whats going on between you and calleigh', everyone can see they're meant to be
CSIangel where is that scene from?!! Sounds totally cute! :D

Nath nice wallpaper hon, very purty! ;) You shouldn't stay away from us in here...you like us too much, you know you do! :lol:

Well Moriel that scene is from Deviant too, so you need to watch it urgently :D

Oh great wallpaper Nathalie I've been trying to make one but I suck at design programs :lol: I prefer my cables, routers, switches and codes :lol:

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

That scene, Mo, is from Deviant. HEHE. :lol:

Nathalie, you are growing in your work every single time you make something. Love it.

I will keep the writing up, lol. And Reine, I have a small idea for a fic going on in my mind. I will see if I choose to write it down.

CaRWash pic of the Day:
(From Deviant)

deviant6zi7.jpg

*grabs script and writes*:

Emily: *jumps Jon* :devil:

Hey I've been coming here reading everyday but not postin..I find having 3 lines of carwash to say hard at times. BUt I had to say great pic Nikki, Cal is so pretty.

Nathalie I love that background but I'll stick with my Togo/Ryan one you made me.

the more I think about the carwash I think if and when they do get together they will keep it a secret from everyone. I think they'll feel like everyone will have something to say and make it harder on them to be together, like Boa and Delko once everyone knew. But I think keeping a secret would be bad too, look what happen when Cooper told boa about the volleyball chics. OOOO I'd love to see Cal and Ryan at a scene and Reporter Bitch come over flirtin with ryan for info and Calleigh lays her out flat..that's my dream ep...Can ya write that in there Nikki? I'd say with all the firtiin they are doing it wouldn't surprise me if they came out they have been dating and keeping it under the covers..cough but we know Cal is going to go out with her ex so I don't think it's happening.

Nathalie, I love your wallpaper. It's beautiful! *saves* :D

MikeW, can't wait for those episodes to air. :devil: That would be the best episode in the world.

Emily: *jumps Jon* :devil:

*sets recorder* Nikki, when will that episode be airing? :p I'm excited now. We've seen them look at eachother like they wanted to rip of eachothers clothes. Now it's actually gonna happen in.. *cough* Nikki-is-a-csi-writer-land *cough* :lol:

In the spoiler thread, someone posted that in the episode Going, Going, Gone (airing on Nov. 20), Calleigh gets shot in the line of Duty!! It also said that Jake is going to be there when it happens. Ryan HAS to be there for her! OMG! They heard that from the Futon Critic. Now it isn't for sure that it's going to happen (obviously. we all know that) but UGH! omg!!

Check out Nikki with the great cap. Minds if I snag?

Katie -- Nikki as a writer for Miami would be great and yet freaky in the same way.

Nathalie -- that is a beautiful wally. Great job honey!

Don't mind Lynn, that's what they're for. Freaky? Why freaky? CaRWash goodness all the way. :D

*falls from bed* Sue! *gasp* You changed your icon and banner...and...it's a CaRWash banner! I am so proud of you. And I am so proud of myself actually. HEHE. :devil:

:eek:OMG Katie I just read that! NOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO JAKE! :( We want Ryan! Then again, in Going Under, Horatio and Eric were on the scene, but Ryan got the best scene with Calleigh. (thanks babe) Can't wait for this episode, I am so exited! Come on, if Calleigh gets shot we would have AT LEAST a good CaRWash scene. Hey, and if Jake is there on the scene when she gets shot, who says Ryan is not either? Or if not, he would have to go visit her in the hospital. Now I'm wondering if it's a serious wound or just a grasp. GAH! Angst Whore heart is LOVING this one.

*hugs Katie, Sue and Luna, my well known Angst Whore buddies*

Anyone who is interested: I've finished the first two chapters of somewhat-CaRWashy fan fic: "No Dancin' Today" so give me a couple of days and I'll be posting the links! The first chapter isnt CaRWashy and it isn't strictly a CaRWash fic- but the second chapter has some moments! And it's set between "Rio" and "Going Under"!

I would so totally love to work with the writers of CSI:Miami. I a HUGE fan of the show and I would be personably responsible for getting these two together!

Thanks Nikki, the carwash banner didn't turn out as good as I wanted but it was late and I said F it. My icon is like my 3 fav pics of Ryan from the 3 seasons he's been on so far.

I hate to say this but this ep isn't sounding too good for us carwasher. I'm worried we're not going to get a single carwash scene here. I bet if she really gets shot it's just a scrap. They alwasy make it out to be worse then it is. Ececpt, nailed, that was bad, but not as bad as they claimed either. But anyways it's seeming like Jake...hehehe I wrote Josh....is going to be her main man in this one. Lets just hope ryan squeezes in there and shows some luv. OH in the up coming EP Dark Room the reporter B is back, UGH. OH and OMG did anyone pay attention to this weeks EPS preview...RYAN and BOA working together and he makes the car jump and they laugh about it ....makes me puke. THey had better not have ryan forget she's a mole and hook them up.

I'm nervous...too many peeps to mess up the carwash.

Yeah I saw that promo, but I like to think Ryan was laughing over scaring the crap out of Boa. HEHE. About going going gone, it's nothing. She probably wears a kevlar vest because you see her sitting, talking to Jake with a bullet whole in her clothing. There are promo pics in the photo thread in the Miami section. DAMN. But I still want a CaRWash scene there. There must be something!

Mike, me too! Oh pick me! Let's go together! ;)
Sue I'm having the same trouble with writing Josh instead of Jake. HEHE RP tick. :lol:

*jumps in*

Spirits up, buddies! *tickles* No matter if maybe there're gonna be some troubles, CaRWash is immortal. ;) As we've often pointed before, Jake will do something very bad (it breaks my heart to say this, but I'm afraid TPTB are going to kill him off :() and Cal will be alone and lovelorn, but, hey, Ryan will be there! :D

OMG!! i am...just...wow! Calleigh shot! it was going to happen sooner or later Emily has been saying she want to do more cool stunts etc! RYAN HAS TO BE THERE FOR HER!!!!!!!! If its jake then :mad: but would it make ryan jelous?? then he'll realise that eh loves her, throw jake out the room into a passing garbage collection man then profess his undying love to calleigh!!! :eek: ;)

WOOO GO CARWASH!! It totally deserves to have its own day where everyone gets to party and celebrate the fact that cal n ryan flirt like mad, and give each other sizzling looks!! :)*gushes* :lol:

NOOO ugh you have to help me. My stupid computer wont let me see the promo. It loads and then just freezes at random times.. I can here the sound but cant see :mad:

Ok well, atleast poor Calleigh isn't hurt. The only thing im scared about is Jake is going to be there when Cal gets hurt. Thats probably when they're gonna have googly eyes for eachother. H obviously is going to say something. It's like an unwritten rule. Delko might say something because he almost lost another friend to a bullet (Speed), so he might be emotional or whatever.. Or it could be nothing.. But anyways back to my point. Where does that leave Ryan? :confused:

I feel bad. I'm not very positive.. I need cookies!! *stuffs mouth full* Ok now I feel better :D

*hugs Nikki* Atleast it's a bit of angst!

Twiz, I love your banner and icon! When I saw it I was like *gasp* She changed her icon!! *falls over* :p Yay for the banner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back