Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Nikki great CPOTD, it looks like they're both deeply in thought about something...each other! :)

The poem is great, makes me want to watch Deviant even more, roll on tomorrow.

I think they will come together, I mean they havent got a choice but not to, but if they do I dont think they'd split up because they'd love each other too much to ever break up. They've got too much of a friendship to ever let things that call break ups, get to them. And I it would cause tension, and Horatio would probably force them back together for the good of the lab :lol: But they'd never break up cos they're meant to be :D

aww that would be such a good ending :)

Um if you look under FAQ, and click on 'What are these titles about?' it tells you them all there :)

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

ROFL, that sounds so much like H! :lol: Were you wearing shades when you wrote that, Nikksey? :p

I can see them having a huge argue about a case or whatever else and stay mad at each other for a while, but the something serious happens *puts on Angst Whore badge* like one of them gest shot and nearly dies (cliché :rolleyes:), so the other freaks out and assaults (verbally or physically or both, as you prefer :lol:) the suspect and gets suspended. This is how I pictured the ending scene:

(Calleigh enters the hospital room and sits next to Ryan's bed)
    Ryan: Hey.
    Cal: *smiles* Hey.
    Ryan: What are you doing here at this time?
    Cal: I've been suspended.
    Ryan: *questioning look*
    Cal: I've been... A little harsh to the man who did this to you.
    Ryan: *gapes* You?
    Cal: *nods*
    Ryan: Why did you do that?
    (Calleigh places her hand over his and smiles [the way she only does to him] with an eloquent expression, Ryan smiles back [the way he only smiles to her]. Fade to black.)

Wow, that was long. And sooo stereotype-ish. But who cares? :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I really, desperately hope that when the writers get Cal and Ryan together- they don't screw it up by splitting them up by killing one of them (a la: H and Aerosol) or having them have a huge massive fight.

I wonder if they actually live together in the show? Im mean they are totally close and they never seem to be apart!!

Yay!! Deviant!! Tomorrow!!! ODing, ODing!!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I know right! They must...it's just not possible that they don't...grrr! :lol:
    Awwww JAG! Yay, such fond memories! Harm and Mac were one of my original ships! But they did the angst-keep-them-apart-forever-and-a-day-while-making-it-SOOOOO-clear-that-they-were-in-love-thing to the extreme with them! I did love that ending though! I mean it was a bit abrupt and I would have liked more leading up to it, but then again they had 10 years leading up to it! If they do that CaRWash I hope they don't make us wait 10 years before a scene like that! :lol: And I would hope we get a little more leading up to it than that! :D But there was kissing involved so that I couldn't complain about! ;)

Luna nice little scenario there! I like it, I could see that happening! :D

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

As long as it happens I can wait. Because we get great scenes that aren't too over the top and in your face. It happens naturally and that's the way it should be. But a little push now and again doesn't hurt either. ;)

6. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

hello! I just popped in to say hi.

I would come here more often but I find it difficult to come away from the ryan/jon thread...we are planning on building The Temple of Togo to worship The Gorgeous One. :lol:

anyways i came here cuz I got a question which I think is sorta caRWash related:

Does any one know what that song is called and who does it what gets played in the first episode of 'Nothing to lose' when calleigh and ryan are looking for a cell phone then they notice a house or something and then Ryan says to calleigh: "lets go introduce ourselves" ?
    thanks

I really like that song especially since it is played at a caRWash moment! :lol:

7. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

i dont care how i dont care when i dont even care if its fluffy or angst (though i do have a preference) I JUST WANT THEM TOGETHER...PEOPLE WHO ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER. END OF STORY!!! :lol: :D

8. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

^^ well said ^^ :D

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

CaRWash: Together, or not together. That is the question. (*ahem* Sorry i'm reading Shakespere in school.. :p) But really, that's a hard question. If they got together, then we would be Cannon and we would know for sure that they are totally inlove (we already know but having them together would be totally awesome :rolleyes:), we would probably see them on a date, (which I would LOVE to see. I would be in heaven). But then there's always the chance they would get in a fight, or the writers would be stupid and make them realize they dont love eachother (NOT true, but knowing the writers...). Then if they don't get together, it's always fun seeing all their glances and being like "Awww they have to go out" and making up little senarios. So, with all that said, if they don't get together in the middle of the show, then they NEED to get together at the end. :D

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I have to say something about 'urban hellraiser'.
    for me, there was a CaRWash moment in this episode.
    sure, they don't have a scene together, don't they? ( :( not even a tiny one) wait, now I'm not sure.

well, I wanted to point out the little dialogue between eric and ryan about peter.
    It was so funny that ryan sent him to the fingerprint lab instead of the documentary lab. :lol:
    my interpretation is that he was jealous of peter and he didn't like him and this is why he played the joke on him.
    this was my CaRWash moment in 'urban hellraisers'. :p

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, alex that is SOOO true! I completely agree! :D Now we just need to get the writers to agree with us on who those people who need to be together are! :lol: And then get them to working on that...lol! Or working harder on it in some cases...heck for that matter, I say we just storm CBS and take the writers hostage, forcing them to write the scenes we want them to write! :devil:

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Moriel, when you said that I read it as "or working on harder cases". I agreed because that one Deviant case was sad and Calleigh asked Ryan out for beers. :p So, I think they need to be put on harder cases together :lol:.. Yeah not funny.. :rolleyes: But I think it's true. :p

I also agree that we need to get the writers to realize that the people who deserve to be together are *cough* Calleigh and Ryan *cough*. But I mean, the writers must see something. They wouldn't just write in all those scenes for nothing.

Writer 1: Lets have Ryan call Calleigh beautiful in this episode, and Calleigh call Ryan babe in the next.
    Writer 2: That sounds good. So are we planning on having them go out or something? I mean, it sounds like they are really heating things up.
    Writer 1: Nahhh.

Hehe.. See, that doesn't sound right does it? :D

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^ Totally True :D

But i think that once they are together they will not be stopped...Canon doesn't even describe it...there not even going out and the chemistry is immense. they are an enigma, apart they are awesome. together...together they are perfect. ;)

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey hey what's going on I mean I haven't posted a lot, but I've been reading all your posts but you know where I found this thread???? On page 2!!!!

I already gave my opinion about them together, but I have to add that if they get together before the end of the show, I don't wanna see very explicit scenes like Mac's and Peyton in his apartment, I mean I prefer the looks an everything that's going on currently.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

This came up earlier in the week in Ryan's thread. Both me and ryan_lover decided that Ryan should have national holidays in his honour and in the process of coming up with them- we actually made a few CaRWash holidays and here they are:

National CaRWash Day - Celebrated on the day that "Legal" first appeared, which also led thousands of fans to scream that they are perfect for each other.

National Babe Week- Celebrate the occasion when CaRWash fans squued for thier life when Calleigh slips babe into the conversation, giving the first masssive signal she wants Ryan (ie: HER babe)

National CaRWash Angst Day- The day should be spent watching "Deviant". Do I need to say more?

National Flirting Week- Celebrate thier light flirting by flirting with your hot friends while wearing blonde wigs and speaking in Calleigh's sexy, sexy voice.

National CaRWash Awareness Week- Educate those not in the know about the most amazing couple-but-not-a-couple on television since Josh and Donna!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.