Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

If their having Kyle missing, you know H will lean that way more and sadly, that'll mean less on Calleigh's storyline, so hopefully Jake will be there to help out and look for the girl. He's ass better be there or I'll be pissy!

Remember me? :D *hides*

I thought I heard his voice, but it could've been someone else because I was typing the above spoiler at that time, but when yall see it, you guys will poke me and let me know right? :D

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HEY CATH!!! **tackles her to the ground**
    POKE POKE...as far as we know Jake wasn't mentioned, but they haven't released the cast listing for All In so ...we don't really know for sure.;)

Just in case anyone didn't catch it.....on the webpage w/ hagen & the Black Widow crap, they showed Jake's picture at the bottom & it said "will he be next"???:eek::eek::eek:

At least we know now that TPTB have not forgotten Jakers!! he better not get killed....I hope he sees the webpage & comes to her at the end of the epi.

3. CathStokes

*gets tackled* I take it, you missed me :D I've missed you too!

Hopefully he will. Be sure to let me know?

I saw that! I was like, well, at least he did get mentioned even if it is on a webpage, it just shows that he's still there, ya know? he's still acknowledged.

I don't think he'll get killed, though, I think that was mostly about where Hagen commited suicide over Calleigh, maybe he would too, type thing. :( Anyways:: I hope he does be a hero, though. He needs a moment.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Of course I missed you!!!!^^^^:angel:

The whole Black Widow Hagen thing was so far gone though. I give them a plus for continuity but it seemed overdramatized. Her & Hagen weren't even seeing each other when he died:wtf: A Black Widow is a female spider that mates w/ the male then turns around to kill him...I just never pictured Cal/Hagen as coming close to that.:rolleyes:Oh well, that little part was just kinda dumb. But funny as hell that there were mustaches & scribbles all over her & Jake's faces:lol: What the hell...did a 7 year old do this??:lol:

geez...more Jake please!! please!

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

We should put out an APB: Looking for dark haired man with a sexy voice to be with a blonde haired, beautiful fiesty woman. :D We want our CAKE!!
    I may write a Fanfic that deals with the aftermath of Calleigh's kidnapping, of course the emphasis would be on CAKE.

Welcome to the thread Lambchop.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^:lol:NO KIDDING!!!

Where is he?
    Maybe he is just staked out at Cal's house in hiding until the right moment to resurface?;)
    I would say that moment needs to come SOON!!!

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Guys be positive what just happened yesterday could mean that tonight we'll have a big surpirse;)
    Cathstokes:beer:welcome back!!!!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Im with ya, you know I am, it would be an awesome surprise & a complete shocker!!!
    I looked at the small picture of Jake as a little piece of foreshadowing...TPTB have let us know he is still being played off of.;) Even if its not a shocker for tonite, I see him coming back before the season is over...most definitly that was a sign!
    I can't help it though, I still would like to see Cal at the end of the epi, alone in her house talking to someone off screen about the kidnapping & then Jake just shows up out of nowhere & sits next to her ...& then all the fluffiness begins:lol:

I won't get my hopes up for that:lol:, but I still see him returning.;)

9. CathStokes

a 7 year old probably made the site, poor Cooper, he's supposed to be ;the man; and he sucked.

Hiya Flo, *snuggles* :: I really hope your right about a surprise, I'm seriously freaking out and losing my edge over it all. I dunno why.

Aww, that would be cute, and of course he'd hold her and tell her she's okay and he wouldn't let it happen again, and he'd kill whoever touches her. :D

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Okay so no Jake surprise but that is fine. They have to touch base w/ him at some point. As for the scene at the end of this one....just more "theory" w/ no "evidence" as far as I am concerned:rolleyes: This doesn't exactly mean that Jake is no longer in the picture;) A worried friend taking a stressed friend home doesn't imply "love". I would bet money that she is still seeing jake & that we just don't know it yet.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Totally agree with you;)
    Girls we need to be positive....now
    will take some time to think about what happend....and I'm sure Jake will be there for her/with her
    The just have to put him in an other episode for this season;)

12. CathStokes

Heres what I'm hoping: Jake will end up pulling into the drive, and he'd walk up to the door, she'd rush into his arms, and everything will fine in CaKe land.

A girl can dream right? Hopefully he'll appear in one of the upcoming eps.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

They broke up 10 years ago, over lord knows what, then got back together...its gotta be better than what little TPTB have shown us.
    She was showing definite signs of being in love w/ him ....I wouldn't think the petti problem in SYG broke them up after all they have been through & whatever they went through in the past.

I hope this incident kicks Calleigh into high gear. She loves Jake...real love, not friendly love. He is the best thing for her right now, she needs someone strong to help her get through this.

14. CathStokes

Jake needs to come in, he seriously does, He needs to show her that he's still the one, they brought him back for lord knows how long ago, and then to bring them together and then do this ring around the roses crap is annoying. Jake may not be my fav character on the show, but Natty started out this way and I adore her, so its probably only a matter of time before I like Jake, so he better stick around to rub it in my face. *smirk*

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

So after what happend in "All in" I'm a little bit disappointed TPTB didn't put Jake in an episode like this. I mean he should have been the one to take her home.
    But let's say I'm not worried after the ending of the episode...cause it was a friendly scene and let's say in all honestly I enjoyed it;)
    Now I'll tell you why I'm not worried.
    I'm 100% sure that Calleigh and Jake didn't broke after SYG;). I mean it was a little mistake Jake did (maybe not that little) but still he helped her...why did he help her without her wanting to know it???';)
    After that he was never mentioned but I'm pretty sure that if Calleigh would have seen the last update Coop mad on her website ("is he the next?" with that ridicuolous imagine of Jake:guffaw:) she would have gone to his home to kill him. It was such a bad touch for Coop....but still it showed that Jake and Calleigh are still together...so I was a little bit glad they showed him/it even with that pic:rolleyes:.
    In "All in" probably she didn't thought about Jake cause let's say she was a little bit busy to save her own life without anyone helping her.
    At the end when Eric wanted to take her home she had a look in her face that spoke for her.....she was CONFUSED by what he had just told her.

Now probably they won't show us Jake consoling her or waiting for her cause I think it's a private matter....and it still remains realistic although I'd rather them show it;).
    But I'm sure Calleigh will have some problem....and I'm sure that only Jake could help her with them or he also could help her to forget her worst day of her life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.