Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I'm pretty sure she has no doubts about him loving her ;)

Oh mjszud you're so right. In L.V. everyone was worried for Nick and than Sara. In Miami they didn't show that worry for Alexx and I'm pretty sure they won't do it with Calleigh either...but you know probably this is the best occasion for Jake to step in and help her ;)

Girls....cross your finger :)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

most definitly!
    Calleigh is a tough chick, we all know that, but im sure when the day is done,& she goes home, she 's going to want to fall into his arms & feel some relief that it's over.

Im sure the team will be worried just as they would if it was any other member in that situation, to me it would seem even more unrealistic if they didn't. IAgain, it may not have the same impact that Sara's story had, but I can see where the whole team will have their moments & worry about her safety.

If Jake gets involved it will just make it much more better!
    If they want to develop more of a character in doing this ..that's fine, but it will be a real shame if Jake is not there.. seeing as he is her boyfriend. ;)
    We need another 'Sunblock' ending w/ these 2! :D

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ahhh "sunblock" :D :D
    I want another ending like it

I don't know the situation is different. I think they chose the worst moment to do it. They could have kidnapped her in "Born to kill" that would have been more realistic :D. This kidnapping sounds like a rush :confused:

It wuold be also unrealist if Jake wasn't in it ;)
    Let's wait and hope :D

4. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Calleigh is who matters. Eric does not. That's his problem he should deal with.

I wonder if Calleigh opened up to Jake in their personal time off screen, about the crisis with Hagen and it affected her.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I don't think she opened up with Jake about the crisis with Hagan.
    I think it was a bad trauma for her....that probably it's diffcult for her to confess to Jake what happened.

Probably
    after the kidnapping she will be ready to open it up to Jake.
    I don't know but for her it's very difficult to show her fragility...and let's say that Hagen's crisis was a bad knock out for her :( :(

6. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I felt for her how that trauma affected her and she was close to quitting, because she thought she couldn't serve her puprose as a CSI. :(

The true Calleigh of strength and courage came back where she belongs. And she has a man in her life,*coughs-Jake- coughs, who adores/admires her for who she is and brings love and fun into her life.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

ohhhhh I was crying for the whole episode :( :( I felt so bad for her :(...and I was really worried she was quitting. I wasn't able to imagine Miami without her as a CSI :(

Now that she has a man in her life she's regaining her strengt and once everything come back to normal she'll be ready to open up with Jake and I so can imagine him listening to her carefully and conforting her probably also saying to her "no worries baby...everything's gone..I'll always be here for you" and kissing her forehead ;) :D

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:D :D
    you guys are too funny.
    I think Calleigh would talk to Jake about Hagen. Maybe she already has.
    I look at the fact that they have known each other a long time, Jake has probably already met Duke, they have some history there, a certain closeness, I think she would have already talked to him about it.
    I talk to my husband about past boyfriends & he does the same, im sure there is alot more that CAKE know about each other than what we actually see on the screen.

Im sure Jake would have wanted to kill PsychoHagen himself if he'd been around!! ;)

9. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

You saw how Jake thought he lost Calleigh in that split second, and how torn up he was and pained in his face. He would target Hagen for becoming borderline towards her. Calleigh is Jake's better half, and his life would be sad without her.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh Kiane I noticed that too ;)
    Jake knows that he's lost without Calleigh...she's is the best girl he could ever have in his life.
    The same thing is for Calleigh, with Jake she's regaining strength and happiness :D

Could you imagine Jake being in Miami the same year of Hagen :eek: ? Jake would have targeted him the whole time ;)

I can't wait to see new CAKE moments :D

11. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Re: Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

I watched the A&E marathon of Miami last night. Going, Going, Gone was on.
    The intensity between Calleigh and Jake is passionately charged. They are so in sync with each other, and don't miss a beat. When you come across chemistry like that, you should keep it. Take note of this, CSI Miami writers.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

oh you couldn't say it better.
    I think that "Going going gone" is the best episode which shows their chemistry...their dialougue at the end was pierceless to me.
    I mean if two people like these do not have any chemistry nobody could have chemistry with another person.
    This is Chemistry:devil:.
    I really don't get why TPTB put up a "triangle" after they showed this chemistry.

now what I really don't get is shy do they not put Jake in an episode like "all in" with Calleigh kidnapped?:confused:
    I really can't imagine in what kind of circumstance TPTB will put him in. I really don't get it.

13. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

I love this photo. It's a great pictures of both Calleigh and Jake.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh finally this thread is going to revive since it looks like there won't be any CaKe news for wile...and let's say it's such a shame.
    Welcome in out lovely thread Lambchop;).
    This photo is simply stunning!!!:drool: Their pose is fantastic:devil: It's sucha a CaKe pic.

And here's a CaKe banner I made;)
    [​IMG]
    hope you like it:thumbsup:

15. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

Hey Florry86;)

I do love me some CaKe!! I'm just hoping that Jake shows up for at least one this season. It would make me very happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.