Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^^I know.... I want the full 7 epis!! They need to start planning our CAKE episode, just like what we mentioned above ;)

Well, Happy Lovey Lovey Day, CAKE fans!!!

I wonder what this beautiful couple is doing today??!! :devil: :D :devil:
    Im sure Jakers is out getting ready for his big Valentines Day surprise for Calleigh!!
    Pulling out the ol' kiss print covered boxers; strappin' on the apron; filling the tub w/ bubbles & rose petals.... :p :p **doodidoo..dives in smutty pool**

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*bumps in after a long time*
    OMG mjszud & Rummy your imagine of them in the bed in the morning and their phone ringings is fantastic :eek: I had the same imagine in my head :D

Although I'm late Happy Valentines Day to everybody :D
    ahaha great surprises :devil: :lol:

Hmm...I'm pretty sure he would have done some strange present and for half of the day shw would be the whole time thinking "what the hell is this? What am I going to do with this strange present?".
    I don't know why...but I'm pretty sure that Jake is that kind of person who gives strange presents...or always like to surprise in a very strange way his girlfriend :lol:

At least they passed a great Valentines Day :D
    They surely knew how to have fun for that night :devil:
    *dives in smutty pool*

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yeah, Jake seems like a goofy, fun-loving kind of guy.
    He's got to be a little romantic though, he did take her away on vacation. :D :D *can't remember where they went* ugh! But it sounded romantic.

Well news is were getting 8 new episodes!!!!
    Lucky us!!! :p
    Since were getting 8 then I want at least 2 w/ CAKE!!!
    Not just 1....I want 2!! 3 would be good, but it's probably pushing it :D

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I want at least two CAKE episodes too :D
    I miss them so much :(

Yeah..Jake sometimes is goffy but surely he perfectly knows when to be romantic.
    Oh yeaaaahhh ANTIGUA!!! Antigua's tan :devil:.
    Definetly it was romantic....I mean he took Calleigh away in vacation :eek: .
    Nobody was able to take her away in vacation before. There must be a reason for this....and I can only find one reason.
    Ahhh Antigua....I need vacation....I want to go there.

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I would love for CAKE to investigate a case together through the duration of the episode, and Eric/Natalia work their own crime scene together. They are the dynamic pairs of Miami.

I hope to see a CAKE kiss often. Or Jake with his arm wrapped around Calleigh's shoulder highlighting romantic Cake.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah....absolutely they're dynamic :D

I need CAKE episodes...I so hope to see other great moments like the kiss or the holding hands...I always love Jake...especially whne he shows his romantic side.
    The holding hands scene to me was the most romantic one :D

I'm pretty sure he can be the most romantic guy of the world....they just need to show it...cause it's alway great seeing this side of him ;)

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

heeheehee, no kiddin'!!

I hope to get a little of everything....some humour, flirting, drama, lots of loooove....all that good CAKE stuff!!
    & any kind of "action"( :devil:) they would like to throw in will work for me.

I wonder when they're going to bring out this "rule" thing again. Something's bound to happen to bring this all up again...maybe they get caught or something.
    I kinda hope so, but then again, I don't want the rule to stick either, so it's confusing. Blahhh, why did they have to throw that in?? It's like a big freaking orgy-fest over in NY!!! No touchy for our CSI's in Miami?...I don't think so!!!

**once again locks up CAKE in the supply room**
    **again...EDeN...to the hummer, please...& don't come out until I say it's ok!!!!**

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Hmmm I think that the rule is one of the things TPTB won't use anymore....like they did with Madison and Co. ;)

In this case there won't be problems for our CAKE :D

Humour is always fantastic with these two :lol: and yeah I want action ( :devil: ). I mean romanticism is good but some action is better :devil:

9. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I would love for CAKE to get engaged, in the last season of the show. Jake proposes to her in a suprising romantic way, of course he keeps some of his Jake style which keeps him real to himself.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh to me that would be the best ending ever for the show :D
    I mean they're going through too much the whole time....that they deserve a happy love life.
    I so hope they'll continue their love story :D

Ahhh Jake proposing to her :devil: I can't wait for it.
    I'm sure I'll be crying and laughing at the same time ;) ...knowing how he could be romantic although he keeps his style. I love it :D
    Jake style is always perfect :devil: :lol:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The show still has a good 3 years ahead of them, if they all stick to it, that is!

I'd actually love to see both Calleigh & Natalia have a happy ending. Im hearing the girls' biological clocks just a ticking!!!
    I want them to succeed in thier careers & love life.

CAKE getting engaged would be perfection & could easily be written in.
    Theres ways around this new rule & still ways to throw in drama to keep the couple interesting. To me, that's a good love story for a tv show!!!
    Too much drama in every episode is boring, so for me, I'd really like for Jake to decide to transfer so they can still be together, & then continue the show w/ bits & pieces of them (airing several CAKE scenes throughout the seasons), but stay consistant & have Calleigh back playing the Bullet Girl!!!
    I'd like to see more personal stuff w/ them, like how they played off EDeN, more stories that involve their personal life instead of things revolving around "work".

:DCHEERS to CAKE!!! :D

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well to me the perfection would be this rule ending and Calleighe and Jake working and living together :D

But yes...if this rule will exist also after this strike...the best option would be Jake leaving the department...I think he could work with Yelina as PI :lol:
    Plus Calleigh could stay in contact with him and Yelina ;)
    I don't know but to me this would be the best option for them ;)
    So we can see more of Yelina and a lot more of our beloved CAKE all in one moment ;) .
    I so can imagine Calleigh going to their office just to have a talk with them and then having fun with our/her Jake :devil:
    Well I'm not so much into personal stuff but if it's CAKE...well no problem...plus if it's woked out in a good way well perfect ;)

I really can't wait to see how they'll work everything our ;)

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

My fellow Cakers, I'm not feeling optimistic about continuity with CAKE after reading the recent interview.
    I guess TPTB are giving us a kick in the back for professing our Cake love.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well EP's interview before this one she suggested that "maybe Calleigh can learn to love again w/ Jake".
    I think it's a little clear that Emily doesn't really know which way Calleigh will go either, & quite frankly Im sure she will say anything to amuse her fans & keep them nibbling at the storyline. She can't very well give anything away ...even if she did have a clue what was going to happen between her & Jake.

Back to our love for CAKE!!!!

That's awesome FLO, Jake should totally become a PI!!!
    As long as he doesn't go back as an undercover agent & start hanging w/ gang members again. :rolleyes:
    & yes, 'Going Under" was on again last night!!!
    **squees like a school girl**

I don't know if I really want them to work & live together....after a while they would be ready to kill one another. Too much time together is not always a good thing!!
    I think they should live together, but yeah, Jakers needs to transfer or something so they can continue!!

:p

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well to me it sounds too obvious she doesn't know Calleigh's future.
    Plus I think that the last interview was kinda an objective resume of the situation. Obviously Eric was with her 23 hours per day...I mean they're both CSIs and they're in the same shift :rolleyes: .
    It didn't say anything new :D
    WHile the interview before...the one for the magazine...was more subjective. She clearly said "with Jake she's going to learn to love again".
    There's no need to say anything more ;)

OMG "going under" again :rolleyes: but still I love it. It was the best shipper episode ever :D
    **squees like a school girl**

Ahaha yeah they're gonna kill each others working together....but I love them working on the same case :D plus they crack me up :lol: plus they're hot :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.