"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 23, 2006.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

is the new promo online yet?

2. kathryn_csi

kathryn_csi Civilian

hey everyone! i was sitting in my biology class, and we were talking about fetal pigs, and naturally, the conversation drifted to csi :devil: I was thinking, if sam does die, and im not saying he will but, if he does, then wouldn't catherine be the sole beneficiary? because one of sam's sons is dead and the other in jail so wouldn't that leave catherine? unless he has some other kid we don't know about...

just a thought :cool:

edit: just noticed someone in the spoiler lab allready thought of this...

and...another edit :lol:

ok so i watched the promo for built to kill pt.2 so this is my interpretation. I think that Catherine gets slapped by Sam before her car crash because in this video and the john mayer video they both show cath without the cut on her forehead. It also shows her with paper in her hands so maybe shes like "what the hell did you do to my daughter you *** ** * *****" and then *SLAP* and then maybe hes like "i just got a randsom note." maybe? or I could be completely wrong. Also, at the end of the promo when cath says "someone call an ambulance!" I think that will probobly happen at the endof the episode when Sam is dying/dead. or maybe when they find lindsey?

i guess we just have to wait until thursday... :confused:

bye again! :p

-Kat xo

3. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well, Sam does die, Lindsey is found, and I forgot why the partner decides to kill Sam, all I know is that he blames Sam for the death of his partner guy. I personally never heard the pill thing, but it seems logical.. and probable so why they hey...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I Can't WAIT for thursday night.

5. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

yep..sorta not the best I saw another one.. dunno where though sorry..

CBS

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I cant wait for this episode. I'm still wondering why one of Sam's buisness partners would kill him though. And do you think Catherine would be sad if Sam dies? I always thought she was never really fond of him and I cant wait to see how she reacts to his death.

7. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

I just hope my VSR tapes this week.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think Catherine's going to mourn over Sam's death. She might hate him for murdering people and not having told her about being her real father, but let's not forget before Inside the Box, Catherine had always seen Sam as a father figure. She looked up to him and loved him much. I believe that even though she's been showing animosity toward Sam (out of hurt I guess), she still loves him deep inside.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

thanks. my com wont let me see it at cbs, and i was told that thats not the new one...but the ep is soon :) thanks again

how many people did sam kill?

10. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

I think he really only killed one girl.. but who knows the guy's kinda smart.

11. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I like Sam and I think he adds positively to every ep he's in. It's a bummer if they do kill him off.

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I heard Nick is going to blame himself for what happened to Catherine. Gah i really hope not cause thats enough for Nick. They should let him just cool off for a while. Not let nothing negative happened to him let him be happy and give him a girlfriend.

13. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

Hm? Really? I don't know if it would be better or worse for Catherine's self if someone found out, but I've heard that Sara might know. Not sure :(

14. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

I finally got to see it. I kept getting madder and madder at Gil because I kept thinking if he were there this wouldn't of happened to her.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'll volunteer to play the girlfriend...lol :devil: