"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 23, 2006.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't believe that Lindsey was harmed - other than being a bit traumatized, I'd guess. Just like Cath in the motel room - they only wanted to get them into those situations so they could take those pics to use to blackmail Sam.

2. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I have a theory about that eye... Maybe it's not someone exclusively person to Izzy... Think of it this way. If you wanted something from the person before they died, you would make some form of planning contact. other than the nanny's pictures, there is nothing REALLY permanent, and I don't believe she is meticulous enough to have done that...

I believe that this may be the work of an outside serial killer... Perhaps we will see future models or something, but I really think Grissom is going to take some sort of emotional drive... That blue eye baffles me, yet that's what makes me believe someone is leading Griss on.

3. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ on that note, I forgot to comment on how amazingly powerful that scene was when they found Lindsey. I cried. Kay Panabaker seems to be a very talented actress and I'm curious because I'm thinking that maybe the incident will change Cath and Lindsey's relationship in some way or another....? Maybe bring them closer?

4. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

every time i look at that pic i bust up laughing..my roommates are going to think i'm crazy...in the next episode, sara should be arrested for crimes against fashion....
    and yeah...how would the guys in the car that hit cath know exactly where she would drive by....

5. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

I hope so. Maybe Catherine will finally realize her daughter should always come first. I mean, there are so many episodes where I'll think, 'oh, now she's gonna come home to her daughter' but nope. Instead of going out dancing, or to a bar, or to see a guy, ect. etc., she could have gone home and spent time with her daughter. That's something that's always bothered me...

6. ladyemerald

ladyemerald Witness

honestly, I thought that even though the second part was much better than the first, it was still slightly disappointing.

I did love the miniature model storyline. Whoever built that must have been a genius. It was so realistic. But I didn't like the cliffhanger, and it's doubtful they'll go back to this crime so we may never find out who the killer was =(

And I can't believe the writers just -had- to cough up another Sam Braun storyline before he was killed off. How many has it been? five? six? at least. I guess they finally realized that his character can't be stretched any further. Great, now we can wait for the episode that Catherine's mom is killed off, along with her sister. (sarcastic) The only good part that came out of this storyline was that we can finally breathe knowing that they'll probably lay off the Catherine drama for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love her but sometimes, it's just too much.

(Oh, the other good thing is that the actress for Lindsey is replaced! Thank god, I couldn't stand the other girl)

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL. People seem to forget that Catherine spent time with Lindsey in the park on her birthday. She was going to see Lindsey play the girl in the moon before she was taken by Roy Logan in The Finger. She and Eddie went see Lindsey play sleeping beauty in Lady Heather's Box although it didn't turn out well. She applied for the day shift because she wanted to spend more time with Lindsey in season 5. She was going to the movies with Lindsey in Way to Go and she was going to watch Lindsey's rehearsal in last night's episode, but apparently getting the truth about her case was more important at the time. IMO Catherine always knows that Lindsey comes first. Even a parent needs entertainment to relax themselves every once in a while, though. Just because Catherine goes out and has fun sometimes doesn't mean she ignores her daughter.

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Don't forget that she went to Circus Circus with five 9-year olds for Lindsey's birthday (and got her a Bridal Barbie for a present)

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

actually it's aleady been said they are going back for sure, throughout the season. I have a feeling it's gonna be a while though before we do find out who did it.

10. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Ok, just seen a few scenes but...

"It only takes one hit" was it just me or could Griss bereeferring to him and Sara... Ya know, that they fell for each other right off the bat.

Loved Griss and Doc singing.

Sara said a swedish name, nice but couldn't Griss have said it instead. hehe... Their reactions over Ecklie was nice.

..the mini crime(s) scenes can have something to do with Griss going away??

11. melbel

melbel Pathologist

it's cool

12. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Am I the only one to have noticed that it was the doll's eye looking through a window, and that the doll had a scar above its eye??? Remember Grissom's eye in Part 1? And he has a scar above his left eyebrow... Maybe the killer is someone who can see into the future, like Mr. Pearson in Stalker... I don't know. But the case is still unsolved, so I'm sure this killer will come back some time soon. Anyway, I certainly hope so!

btw, I absolutely loved this episode! It was CSI at it's best!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

All right. Assuming Sam is dead, doesn't that almost certainly mean Catherine will inherit his money? That or her daughter? Or both?

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Guys there is a thread if you want dedicated to the piece with the eye found in the model if you want to discuss it. :) Just remember its for that which as already aired. So if you have a spoiler on it, that would go into the Lab or that discussion thread. :) Until after its aired in all time zones, yadda yadda yadda. You all know the rules on it. :D

15. CSI_fan247

CSI_fan247 Dead on Arrival

i feel sorry for cath because everthing around her is going wrong. any news on next weeks episode yet?