"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

That would be the ep "Toe Tags" which is discussed in the "Spoiler Lab" and will have a discussion thread sometime today, I am letting this one get some more discussion and then I will put up the one for next week. ;)

2. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

I immediately thought the same thing here. The conversation wasn't about the case, it was about THEIR relationship.

I thought the episode(s) were great, but I missed the part about the dancer's death being accidental and was still waiting for the solving of that one....oh well.

I agree that Izzy's killer is going to stay a mystery for a few more episodes. :p

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Ok...so did anyone else noticed that Catherine never yelled for an ambulance for her father? It was in a preview, and I never noticed that. I'm wondering if this story line is over yet.

We never got the results back from her urine sample.

Oh and does anyone know the song that was played while Catherine was processing her rape kit? Just curious.

4. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

I don't know, I mean he could have done anything to Lindsay.. But I think that they are going to limit Cath and Linds drama right now... BTK pt. 1 && 2 was enough for right now. =]

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh my! I just watched the episode and it's great. But I have to second iilovecsii there that there have been enough C&L-stories now.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Catherine did got back the urine result back, Hodges gave the text messages to her when she was driving in the car. She wasn't raped, make it look like she was raped.

7. iilovecsii

Yeah so whoever's theory was that they only made it look like she was raped.. Kudos to you. =] You were right. I'm glad she didn't get raped..she will probally be able to get over the whole rape "was I or was I not" thing faster. =]

8. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

The Ultimate Catherine episode. Really, as a fan of her, i find it the best Catherine episode so far. Marg/Catherine really scared me after the accident. It was to be assumed that she would be very upset after Lindsay's kidnapping but i have never seen her like that before, very overwhelming. And even for a Cathfan, all the drama was a bit too much to digest in one episode. And Marg really impressed me with her acting abilities.:)

The other case wasn't bad either. A lot of funny moments to balance out all the drama that was going on with Catherine at the same time. Loved the singing and how the wife answered to the question about the code to the front gate: "Only the housekeepers...and the handymen...and the poolguys....and the gardeners...the messangers...and the caterers" Basically everyone :) And the faces throughout the whole thing. Hilarious.

9. iilovecsii

Haha I loved that part too.. she like only a couple people and then she starts naming I find that halirious. But I hate how they didn't like find the killer. ='[

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay releaseing from the tack please feel free to continue discussing the episode. :)

11. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i absolutley loved this episode!!!!!!!!!!! the accident made me scream super loud! i was ssooooo sad! and i like dhow they connected the two cases( the suicude guy and the accident) definitley better then the first!!!!!!!! and im super glad that csi beat greys. uhhhhhhh cant wait til thursday

12. iilovecsii

Lol. Yeah I have a feeling that Grey's is going to run out of ideas for the characters because they used it all on the first ep. ^_^ At least CSI spreads out all their good ideas.. thats what makes them the top at the end. But anyway I agree BTK 2 was better than BTK1. ^_^

13. FlackAttack

FlackAttack Prime Suspect

I really, really, really hope they follow up with this episode, especially regarding the model house. I would love to see Grissom find some other model house at a crime scene later on this season or even next season. I personally thought the recurrent Paul Millander, Tammy Felton and Lady Heather story-arcs were very good and would not mind adding BTK to that list. Seeing Grissom tormented about solving the crime and then getting really focused and driven makes for good CSI watching. ;)

14. iilovecsii

Ya I hope they do a follow-up on the mini model thing I want to know who killed Izzy.

15. X05

X05 CSI Level One

I agree! Marg has done an outstanding job with this storyline, so far. I totally was not expecting the accident though - that made me jump!

I was so pleased to see that Sofia had a good amount of screentime, and then of course the resident hottie Greg made my night. I literally fell out of my chair laughing at Doc's singing! It just struck me as so funny b/c I found it out of character considering his job and usual mood.

Anyways, I thought this was a good episode. I am interested to see if any more of Catherine's story will unfold, in the coming weeks!