"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

It's official: Catherine has not only ridden her drama llama to death, but she is now squatting over its raggedy, fly-blown corpse and peeing on it. I felt bad for Catherine. Even the suspicion of sexual assault must be violating and horrendous, and I cannot blame her for being reluctant and ashamed to open an official investigation, especially in light of Grissom's holier-than-thou spiel after the Novak incident.

But I do blame her for trying to have her cake and eat it, too. If you want to keep your investigation under wraps, then you don't get to flash your badge and demand to be treated with the deference afforded law enforcement, nor do you get to snap at the lab techs because you are working outside the books.

And I'm sorry, but her anger at Sam Braun after Lindsay is kidnapped reeks of hypocrisy. "You're just a thug in thousand-dollar shoes," she says. Yeah, but you were quite content to cash his quarter-million-dollar check even after you suspected him to be a murderer. And so help me, if you pull the grieving daughter card for the rest of the season, I'm done.

Did we even get a resolution to the case of Danny Bonaduce Dead at the Table, or is that going to be a season-long arc? I changed the channel after Braun went down.

Oh, and how did the bad guys know Catherine was Sam's daughter? Was his paternity publicly acknowledged after her ill-advised paternity test?
link

Well it's sam how could anyone not no lol. But really it's because one of the guys that was in on it was a partner or something with sam.

iilovecsii said:
Well it's sam how could anyone not no lol. But really it's because one of the guys that was in on it was a partner or something with sam.

Yeah. I agree with that. From what I gathered it was the partner of the one that shot himself in the first part of BTK. But... I still really cannot figure out how they would know that Cath was Sam's daughter. Unless the guy did some extensive background research on Sam. But I'm just throwing ideas out.

Sam didn't keep quiet on his relationship with Catherine in the past few seasons. Remember in Grave Danger he introduced Catherine as his daughter to Tony & Frank at the table when she came to him for the money.

yeah. But how was Sam to know that this was going to happen? But yeah I guess that Sam trusted his buisness partners and ended up geting shot in the end. ='[

One thing that still bothers me: Sam's bodyguard was right there. Wasn't he paying attention and keeping an eye on the surroundings? That's what a good bodyguard would be doing. Only after Sam got shot did he step up and kill the other guy.

La_Guera said:
It's official: Catherine has not only ridden her drama llama to death, but she is now squatting over its raggedy, fly-blown corpse and peeing on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:That is like the funniest thing ever! And what's worse was it created an image in my head. HAhahaha that is freakin hilarious!! :lol:

kaylyne said:
Sam didn't keep quiet on his relationship with Catherine in the past few seasons. Remember in Grave Danger he introduced Catherine as his daughter to Tony & Frank at the table when she came to him for the money.

Ah, I didn't think of that at first. But thinking about it now, he wasn't quiet about it.

iilovecsii said:
yeah. But how was Sam to know that this was going to happen? But yeah I guess that Sam trusted his buisness partners and ended up geting shot in the end. ='[

That's what I was thinking too. He couldn't of known that it was going to happen, but you're right, he trusted his business partners and got shot for it.

OMG, this was the most intense episode, to me since "Grave Danger' so many twists and turns-riveting, and so many unanswered questions, lord, could anything else have been thrown at Cath , maybe the kitchen sink, I couldn't believe it!!!! Marg, was fantastic, great performance, she was just incredible, every one else paled in comparsion, but love the "girlie" scene between Sara and Cath, how she confided in her, very cool, and as it should be!!! so who killed Bondaduce? and who kidnapped Lindsey, and why, and is Sam dead? I was actually neauseous after it ended, nerve racking :eek: funny part Doc, and Gris singing, especially Doc :D the rest as always awesome, those CSI writers , know what their doing, and it reigned as #1 ;) YIPEE, back on top

Okay DAMN! I haven't been to this site in forever.. well kinda. Anyways this two parter premiere has been RANDOM!

Poor Catherine! Taking your own rape kit would be.. I don't even know the word to describe it.. HORRIBLE! At least they got the guy...

And as for the ending with the Izzy case I totally had a WTF facial expression going on. Why was there a creepy little doll face on the back of the minature photo? If this has been answered i apologize. There's a crapload of posts and i really don't feel like reading them all.

My favorite line= Catherine to Sam: You're just a thug-- in thousand dollar shoes!!

I LOVE THIS LINE for some odd reason.

Well, I finally got to watch it and well......was somewhat disappointed on how it ended. Hated that Sam got killed but, knew it was coming but.......for Danny Bonaduce's death to go unsolved? HMMMM makes me wonder if it'll crop back up again.

I"ve got some clips on my LJ. Address is in my profile.

It seems TPTB are trying to throw everything but the kitchen sink into the first few episodes of this new season. I think they're trying too hard to keep everyone happy. There are just way too many characters that have to be incorporated into the show these days. I think that's what's making things too dull in the past season.

PLEASE keep Sam alive! PLEASE! PLEASE!!

iloveyou said:
Are we talking about these glasses?! Hahahaha
Prepare To Laugh.

My sister and I keep calling them J. Lo glasses. :D

Does anyone think that Lindsey was harmed, other than being kidnapped and taped to a chair? Just curious as to other people's thoughts.

I'm not a big Greg fan but I do think he looks better this season. Something's different about him... I think he changed his hair. :lol:

Back