"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

iilovecsii said:
well.. Like I said in the yobling ship thread.. I swear I thought I saw him attempt to grab her arm to bring her to a hug.. but then again it could have been what I wanted to happen. =] But she was really freaking out, he might have thought that she would like stab him if he tried, or thought it was a bad time to go around hugging coworkers who would totally want to pounce him at any other time but then. But hopefully he is going through divorce right now.. besides yobling.. I hated it to begin with.. I HATE TINA.. no offense to the actress.=]

That scene is all about Catherine freaking out because Lindsey is gone, and she is still dazed. You can tell by the way she mentioned the SUV was "silver or brown" - two VERY different colors, one light one dark - which makes you realize she wasn't thinking straight. Warrick was just tyring to get her to calm down. He was holding his arms out as if to reitterate his "calm down" message.

markiesanders said:
Oh, yes, Greg looked awesome, but if you ask me, he should definitely go back to Season 3's bleached and spiked 'do.

I agree! Or that adorable punk spikey hair at the end of season 5... He's still hot either way though... :devil:

As much as I loathe Cath!Drama... the acting on Marg's and Kay's acting were excellent. I have to admit.

HOLY CRAPOLA!! Greg was freakin HOT!! I didn't think he could get hotter.. but he proved me wrong!!

And that eye thing.. my first thought was the baby is gunna die. But I don't really know.

I LOVED Greg's toilet scene. Haha, made me giggle.

OH!!! And those glasses?! What were they thinking. I mean, if they were trying to get people to feel bad or whatever for Catherine, they really shouldn't put those things on Sara's face. Throws the scene off. Haha, but like I said, not a fan of Cath! Drama so.. I was fine refocusing to Saras glasses. HAHAHA

Overall, it was a pretty good epi. MUUUUCH better than part 1!! Good job CSI guys!

Yeah csi_chick90 cath's husband dies.. well ex-husband when he died. lol. It's okay we all have those moments. And woah, I don't even get that baby thing on the back of that little picture frame..its soo weird? Does anyone else get it?

That baby/eye moment at the end of the episode gave me a "Chucky" feeling - you know, from the "Chucky" movies?

Hahha Chucky.. What a good laugh. Chucky freaked me out for a while, but then he just got kind of funny. But yeah.. you ould say that.

And I have this fear of little people. (Not midgets, but people like the size of the figure in the fake little house or like the Borrowers. I know they don't exsist..) So, that whole scene gave me the creeps.

Oh, and haha, I watched Jackass 2, and the little house alo reminded me of Jackass two. HAhahah

okey, the ep was MIGHTY fine. or should i say - great. i couldn't believe so many things happened in only one episode.

first thing - Poor Cath!!! i don't believe almost all her family got killed off on this show. nevertheless, great drama. lots and lots of it. just wow.

GSR - they kept it subtle. good. but i want more, lol.

morgue singing - hilarous. and it proves one thing, Grissom's happy! YAY, go GSR :D

i'm really tired after this week, so i don't have strengh to continue and write a throughout eval so i'm just gonna say that i am VERY satisfied with BTK2 and give this episode 9/10.

Yyep. Mourge singing was HALIRIOUS!! I sang along because I watched soo much on Youtube. =] Man.. I thought that CSI new ep. was going to be on the 25th this year.. unfortunalty its one day after.. so much for a happy birthday.='[ But anyway I loved this ep. =]

iloveyou said:
Are we talking about these glasses?! Hahahaha
Prepare To Laugh.

Wow. Those just scream unprofessional to me. I really don't like those, and I highly doubt someone in that line of work would wear them. Not to mention they look like my grandmother's reading glasses.

Wow. Those just scream unprofessional to me. I really don't like those, and I highly doubt someone in that line of work would wear them. Not to mention they look like my grandmother's reading glasses.

hahahah that is great.. And your probally right. =]

I'm thinking they had some sort of behind the scenes joke going on, and those glasses were part of it! :lol:

hah I hope soo , and if she ever I mean EVERR wears those again, my family will sue CBS beacuae of my laughing to death. Those were hidious.

BabaOReilly said:
I'm thinking they had some sort of behind the scenes joke going on, and those glasses were part of it! :lol:

Haha, yeah. That sounds like the most reasonable explanation.

Back