"Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I want to be where GunsNRoses259 jeez. o but then I would probally be in school so never mind.. only 6 more hours here!!

You cannot believe how jelous i am of all of you i live in England have to wait till February or somthing like that it really sucks you will have to let me know what it is like i cant wait !!!!!!!

there is a reference to "AFD" in tonights episode. any insight to what that stands for?

[/QUOTE] You cannot believe how jelous i am of all of you i live in England have to wait till February or somthing like that it really sucks you will have to let me know what it is like i cant wait !!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

And I have to wait till January to see season 6. That's torture

Wait, January? You know that for sure? I was hoping somewhere in fall, like when the S4 repeats are through... God, I hate VOX sometimes! (that's the german channel showing CSI)

Anyways...I'm looking froward to screencaps and stuff from tonight, gotta have a little something to look forward to...I mean January! Damn, and that's only season SIX

MiaCharlize said:

Wait, January? You know that for sure? I was hoping somewhere in fall, like when the S4 repeats are through... God, I hate VOX sometimes! (that's the german channel showing CSI)

Anyways...I'm looking froward to screencaps and stuff from tonight, gotta have a little something to look forward to...I mean January! Damn, and that's only season SIX

JEez I know what you mean.. Its torture for me to wait 3 hours.. Imagine reading and seeing everything and waiting for like 4 months.. Thats Ridiculus.. YOU SHOULD SUE!

I know your all either excited or frustrated, but lets remember this thread is for discussing the episode that will be airing tonight, and not for chatting to make the time go faster. Thank you. ;)

I love you gunsNroses you seem awsome.. lol. I feel freakish. but you do you are going crazy like me! =p yay! I don't feel loserish anymore.. by the way ending words with ish is my new thing.. so tell me if that gets annoying. ak?

Back