"Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Toots said:
desertwind said:
From TV Guide for week of Sept. 18-24

WHERE WE LEFT OFF:: Grissom (William Petersen and Sara (Jorja Fox) were together--in a hotel room.

So, they were in a hotel room after all. I thought they were in Sara's apartment, although it did look kind of frilly for her decorating style.
Yeah thought so too.. But then, TV Guide got their info from Mendelsohn and usually they get their info from the PR Team of CSI/CBS so hotel room it is.

Party Girl: Arielle Vandenberg
Hmm Im thinking she's the hot girl that's supposed to be Nick's date in this episode.

It's not much of a date, just there is this Cowgirl there that flirts with Nick and Cath tell's him to go dance with her because it is obviose he likes her.

Somebody saw the filming of the bar scene and she said on the Cath/Nick shipper thread that Cath and Nick will dance to John Mayer's 'Waiting on the World to Change'. When John Mayer plays his slower song, Cath will send Nick over to a blonde girl.

What hotel room in the world has a clothes hamper? to my knowledge--NONE!!!! :eek:that's a thing one has in their bedroom-/bathroom-think about it- :rolleyes: and who says the TV Guide got this info from Carol-- maybe they just flung it out there, cause that's what they thought hmmmmm anyway- more news from the TV Guide

CSI HIGHLIGHTS

Sure, there's the hub-bub surrounding Grissom and Sara's undercover relationship revealed back in May, but in the Season 7 opener, it's Grssom and Catherine's latest investigation that's a circus, when a Cirque du Soleil member discovers a dead body during a performance, on top of that, Catherine's pop, Sam Braun courts trouble once again. Musician, John Mayer has a cameo in this first of a two-parter!!!!

featured with this brief clip, is a small pic. of Grissom and Sara in the bedroom scene :p

ok, i was going spoiler free but that was kind of ruined by watching entertainment tonight last night :lol: they showed some clips i havent seen before (but just found out theyre in the music video for jon mayers song)
-sam slaps catherine! scandalous!
-george is a pretty good dancer, they showed a longer clip of the nick/cath dance scene and it looks really cute ;)
-well see the new lidnsey as she is in the car accident with catherine
now that i saw that segment i cant wait for next thursday!! plus there are some really funny promo commercials on the web, one with doc robbins singing!! :lol:

From Us Weekly Magazine:

Where we left off: A lingerie-clad Sara joined her boss, Grissom - in her bedroom.

Crime time: "They are going to be a couple," exec producer Naren Shankar tells Us. "But this isn't a soap opera." Not when there are cases to solve: A serial killer (over multiple episodes) leaves miniatures of the crime scenes at the crime scenes, and Catherine's daughter is involved in a kidnapping. Special guests: John Mayer and Kevin Federline!

Cool! I am definately gonna have to get some VHS taps and record it (I have to head to work at 2115 hrs :()

ooh Lindsey is involed in a kidnapping nice. well not good but it's better than a car accident very happy they changed that lindsey being in two car accidents was just weird to me..can't wait for it to start 7 more days!!!

Wow,Le Cirque du Soleil,that'll be a great episode !!!
I went to see one of their spectacles and they're awesome !!! :D

I love the promo. I had actually seen it a few times on youtube. OMG, Hormiga, I love your avatar.
Kay, anyway, does anyone know of any GSR moments, or are they all being saved for later? ;)

Back