"Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I saw the promo during Miami. Is Nick bald (or at least a shorter haircut)? And has Grissom shaved his mustache?

Yes, he got a buzz cut and yes...the beard is gone :(

I'm happy they're doing more GSR, but agree it should stay subtle.

desertwind said:
In today's Las Vegas Review Journal, our columnist Christopher Lawrence has a hugh article about CSI, including tid-bits about Jorja, Federline, Nanan Shankar , and other juciy topics, ENJOY ;)when you bring up this site, click on the first article "The "S" in CSI"-and read all about it!!!!

http://www.reviewjournal.com/columnists/lawrence.html

Haha check out the article about Grey's... :p I have a feeling CSI's gonna do just fine... :)

sherlockanne said:

Haha check out the article about Grey's... :p I have a feeling CSI's gonna do just fine... :)

ME too sherlockanne that's cause we've got great taste-and a great cast to boot ;)not to worry- can't wait for the ratings nex Fri. ;)

:D Okay two more days until CSI premiere for me. This episode sounds really good, at least after everything I've heard from spoilers and stuff. :p

what time? i'm guessing 9pm est? which would be *thinks quickly* 2am for uk?

will anybody be doing an up to the minute/quick rush onto the forum during breaks? or do i caffeine up until it's finished?

(edited for typos... doh)

omigod.. I am like killing myself waiting for this episode.. like seriously I was in school I don't remember one thing that my teachers were saying i was watching csi promos on youtube and reading about this episode. I love the whole coroner singing thing lol...=p Can't wait till tomorrow!!!

Their's always been competiton for CSI, but they could never knock CSI out of the number #1 spot. Though, I hear that they might move American Idol to Thursday and could either be the 8:00 or 9:00 spot(that's the one show that can beat CSI)

But other then AI and Lost, CSI is still the number #1 show(drama) in america for a long time.
I've seen some eps of Grey's anatomy-I like it, but like most people Meredith irks me. CSI has such a better dynamic.

AHHH! it's on tonight.. like omigod!!! I am soo happy. I could cry. I kinda like grey's anatomy but not really. so yea. YAY!

I love reading these posts as we have only seen the first two episodes of season 6 on our tv! I hope nothing too bad happens to Catherine or Lindsey.

Back