"Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I loved the promo I got so excited I was tearing- can't wait and by the way- who's the beardless dude? :lol:and the GSR gossip is on the S/7 spoiler thread ;)

vote.jpg
from days gone by- remember when they looked like this? not changed much ;)

Hmm, I saw the John Mayer music vid. featuring CSI, and it got me thinking. You know how they show the scene of Catherine getting into the car crash, with what is most likely Lindsey in the back seat as we can see when Cath turns around? Well, I thought Lindsey is supposed to be a teenager in the episode. If so, she would be able to sit in the front seat. So why is she in the back? Is/do you think someone else in the passenger seat?

I know a lot of teenagers prefer sitting in the backseat instead of the passenger seat in the front, though. That way they have more space and aren't that close to their parents who usually drive the car. You know...makes them look cooler. :rolleyes:

Hah, weird... me = 13 and I love sitting up front. :lol:

But, like Drumchik said, it could be Catherines mother. But I guess we'll just have to wait until the episode airs....

...Four more days to go! :cool:

Good article. Thanks. You know, as long as I don't have to see those two (Grissom & Sara) cuddling or kissing, I think I can stomach it. I'm glad it won't be too over the top.

Back