"Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

but they don't have a built to kill part2 so ? IDK I don't really know how that works..but I thought that if we were doing somthing wrong destiny would have came in and told us. ?

Pssst 915 Check out Innertube on CBS's website and watch the episode.

I swear CBS is not paying me to promote Innertube, I just love that you can stream most of their shows anytime you want to. :D

I really liked the beginning sequence with the circus dancers and all, and I thought the A plot was rather interesting, but what actually happened at the end? Did they just assume that it was an accident?

And the last 10 minutes, was I the only one going WTF the whole time? I like Catherine and all but that just seemed a tad random ( unless of course, it's part of a bigger plot ) and it pissed me off a lot when she apparently took a shower in the guy's house? She should have called Grissom :p

I guess we'll see what happens next week.

But my favorite part is still when Hodges asked Warrick for the magic word. "Open Sesame" :)

It is part of a bigger plot.. sry I don't know what site but It was the director or someone on the crew that said that someone is targeting the willows. and it was a motel.. and she was probally still rather shuken up and scared and stuff and would rather talk face to face with one of the team members. yeah but I liked when Warrick said "hodges shut up." and "at least we know one guy who shot him" and "where's the love" He was funny in this ep. But it aint going to be such a haliarious ep. for part 2. =[

ladyemerald said:
And the last 10 minutes, was I the only one going WTF the whole time? I like Catherine and all but that just seemed a tad random ( unless of course, it's part of a bigger plot )
I think "part of a bigger plot" would be the answer.

Cath wasn't in the guy's house. She was in a motel room. She only took the shower after she had collected as much evidence as she could.

I really liked what I could see in this episode. I had to go somewhere to perform in band, but I made it home in time to watch the last half, which I think had some really good parts in it.

I thought it was so great when Grissom remembered Sara was a vegetarian! That was such a big thing in the one episode, that he couldn't remember, and now he does. My parents aren't as obsessed as me, so I don't think they got why that made me smile, but I think that was great. A bit of continuity from a long time ago.

Super Dave getting married! That is really sweet. I would love to see the season end with him getting married, and everyone at his wedding... I think that could be a great scene.

I'm really sad about missing the beginning though- it looks like I'm going to miss the beginning of every episode in the fall. Luckily, I have one of the best friends in the world who tapes things for me. I can't wait for part two!

First of all, I loved this episode. Brings back good times from old seasons...the continuality was great!

But looking at some screen caps, they got me thinking, and, well, I think a lot. :p The scene where Doc. and Sara were in the morgue...with the guy that committed suicide? He was laying down on the slab. And doc pushes that little stick through his head, while he's laying down, correct? Then how, when the lift the db up into a sitting position, without touching the stick again... how on earth did they get that stick through his head? Wouldn't the slab, like, prevent that from even happening? Rgg this has rattled my brain for the past 24 hours! :lol:

BTW, you can see a pic of it here. :)

Yeah that part was pretty awsome.. and the noise it made my mom got up and left.. she was grossed out. =] finally a way to get her out of the room. =]

BabaOReilly said:
Future episode spoilers shouldn't be discussed in this thread, I don't think... At least when I come here, I only expect spoilers from the episode in the subject line.
That would be correct, thank you. Spoilers for other eps ruins it for those staying spoiler free, most of those staying spoiler free only come in here to discuss after the ep airs.
iilovecsii said:
but they don't have a built to kill part2 so ? IDK I don't really know how that works..but I thought that if we were doing somthing wrong destiny would have came in and told us. ?
The spoiler lab is for the future eps, this could me one yep and more ahead, so until we put up the discussion thread for the next ep, then talk for that next ep would go into the spoiler lab. Once we put the new thread up then all discussion for it would move from the lab to that thread. Which I might add we will be putting up soon.

Releasing from the tack please feel free to keep discussing, and all discussions for "Part Two" can be found Here.

Loved the ep. I guess I just missed the show too damn much that I'd love it no matter how bad it turned out lol. But seriously, it was a really nice ep. Lots of Nick and Warrick and Cath.. and I'd take Brass drama and Hodges humor any day.

I noticed something though, they seem to be putting a lot of effort in putting emotions and personal stuff in the show. I'm talking about the little things, like David mentioning his in-laws and then fumbling up with the DB later. There's also Brass receiving the award and Warrick going to him later, Nick mentioning Cath's dancing, Hodges talking about his mom (lmao.. "girls love it...my mom"). It's great for them to bring back the good character interactions like in the first season.

From now on, I'll have a difficult time eating rice krispies cereal.
This is in reference to a comment Doc made about the girl who died at the Cirque de Soleil. He was describing her insides. **shivers**

Back