Britney (CSI) Spears

Posted by Dynamo1:
They should do a duet.
No. I'm DDDDDEEEEEEAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
I was trying to listen to MUSIC here.

They would probably rip each other to shreds before they could utter a note. But wait...is Britney wanting to be on CSI or BECOME a CSI for real?

(Sorry, I'm a bit late)

Posted by PaintMeInLatex:
But wait...is Britney wanting to be on CSI or BECOME a CSI for real?

(Sorry, I'm a bit late)

Either or, she will probably get it the same way she got everything she has gotten throughout her career: by sleeping her way to it

i wouln't want her investigating my murder (if i were the dead one). i wouldn't mind her investigating if i were the suspect. i bet i would get away with it if she was there.

she would be ton concerned that her skirt didn't look good, or she couldn't wear her stilletos in a feild. :rolleyes: I really dont like here i didn't like her when she looked 'innocent' eaither.

so guys...how bout that show CHAOTIC? anyone watch it?

and how bout that bump she's got going on?

ive always wanted a britney bod..and now that she's fat and pregnant..IVE GOT ONE! LMAO

What do you know. Talking about Britney Spears over in the F/A thread and I hop over here to find this. :lol:

Let's just say when I found out about this (my teacher told us because she's the coolest human being alive), I was the only one who laughed out loud in class due to the fact that I am a CSI fan (Unlike the rest of the student population at my school) and I couldn't imagine Britney trying to do anything else besides complain.

IT'S JUST HILARIOUSSSSSSS!!just imagine....Britney Spears becoming a Forensic Scientist in the show...if she play in it, I stop watching CSI lol!

Or a helicopter could randomly fall on her. ^_^

Gosh, this is hilarious. I had absolutely no idea about any of this but it's just so FUNNY all the same.

Back