Britney (CSI) Spears

Posted by Destiny:
True on the spelling, one would think she would have to know her ABC's first, i am not certain but i think one time i heard she is able to count to 15, her new goal is to be able to count to 20! :lol:

Laughing My Ass Off.......man that is soo funny, heheheheeheh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oo...do we soon start to write shippers with Britney/Grissom
Britney/Warrick etc. etc.? :p

lol! Don't give me ideas! Or i will be sure to have a fic up by the end of the month! :lol:

DaWacko Okay see thats was just not right i was eatting a sandwich :lol: i can watch an autopsy on the show, but that just nausated me *Shudder* I thought Hagen was bad on the "Ick Meter" but it just went from "ick" to high EWWW :D

Dynamo1 wouldn't wearing shoes require her to know how to tie them, or :eek: which foot they go on? :D

Agertays Thank you, i thought it was pretty funny to ;)

Cat :lol: hmmm will there be butt kicking and if so will they be kicking brits butt? :D I know i am such a nice person :lol:

Posted by Destiny:
Cat :lol: hmmm will there be butt kicking and if so will they be kicking brits butt? :D I know i am such a nice person :lol:
Maybe, but i won't do it unless i get some big ideas going! :lol:

Hmmm how about a triple show cross over all three shows, come together, where they meet up with fresh from an academy CSI's (brit is one) name a couple others lol, and then each show is assigned one of them for a couple days and has to rotate them, so they get use to working in different fields and such.

Just a thought, on no sleep at 7 am :D

:lol: :lol: Hold on! I have a good idea! I'll get started on it right away! :lol: :lol:

Posted by Destiny:
:lol: let us know when its done this should be good :D
Let it be known that i'm not a very humerous kinda gal and all my jokes... you probably won't find any funny... :rolleyes:

Posted by Destiny:
DaWacko Okay see thats was just not right i was eatting a sandwich :lol: i can watch an autopsy on the show, but that just nausated me *Shudder* I thought Hagen was bad on the "Ick Meter" but it just went from "ick" to high EWWW :D

:lol: well, I hadn't eat anything when I posted that but now I started to feel sick when I started to think Britney with Grissom :lol:

Back