Britney (CSI) Spears

She'd probably get her fingerprints on the evidence.

Britney: crying
Boss: What's wrong?
Britney: I killed this person, my fingerprints are all over the evidence
Boss: Did you use gloves?
Britney: No
Boss: Your fired!!!!

That would be so funny!!!!

WOW people, guess wat? i just heard on teh radio that Britney Spears' favouite show is CSI and that she wants to become a Forensic Scientist, lol now thats cool, my new fav singer is now B.S lol :lol: :D

Oh my god, that's hilarious! :lol:

If Britney can become a CSI then there's hope for the rest of the world. I can see her now..."Eww I'm not touching that." Then again, I guess nothing can faze her now since she's married to Kevin Federline oops pardon me K-Fed. I gotta give props to my man yo....not. Poor Sean....

*shudder* *hates Britney with a passion*

First of all I can't see her sitting through the advanced science and math classes it would require for x number of years, much less having the brainpower for them. Then I can't see her following protocol on the job either. I bet if she knew that what they show on tv is glamourized, you can bet your ass she'd be looking for another line of work. That's if she's talking about being one for real. When would she find time to fit in her singing career and her kid? She doesn't strike me as the working type at all.

Now if she's talking about guesting or starring on the show, I would sincerely hope that TPTB have way more sense than to hire her even if for the freakshow element. The only role I can see her in is someone meeting a gruesome fate but then we'd have to see her in several mins of flashbacks which is still torturous for the masses.

K... I guess I am the only one that thinks that would be awesome :D

You all point and make jokes now about her being blonde and stupid? Just like everyone did with Jessica Simpson, and she has an I.Q. of 150... so you know, watch what you say people. I doubt you're all going to be better actors than Britney would be - so before you criticize look at yourselves and then make jokes about 'blonde' people. I'm blonde and I get the highest grades in my classes, so I dont find this funny at all. Yeah, she likes CSI, good for her. I doubt you're all Einsteins and you like CSI too.
Its just cold, she didn't get into music by sleeping around, she worked for it. Which is more than I can say for most of you.

That's a ballsy presumption to make about people. And you don't have to be Einstein to enjoy CSI for what it's worth.

WOW people, guess wat? i just heard on teh radio that Britney Spears' favouite show is CSI and that she wants to become a Forensic Scientist, lol now thats cool, my new fav singer is now B.S lol :lol: :D
Woah... Britney dont quit your day job. Wait, do quit it, but for the sake of justice everywhere. DO NOT BECOME A FORENSIC SCIENTIST ;)

:cool: Lizbeth

Jessica Simpson DOES NOT have an IQ of 150. Until I see a test I will not believe that.

Dam right! That would qualify her for Mensa, and I severely doubt it.
Did anyone see the MTV thing about her and her husband, (I can't remember his name, was it Nick or something?) Wow she so amusing, and also quite bratty at some points.
Nobody is saying blondes are thick, well at least I don't think so anyway, and Britney's not always blonde, she changes her image like I change shoes. :lol:

Newlyweds or something? Who in their right mind would want their lives on public display like that? Is she really that bad or is just an act? Not that Britney and Kevin were any better with her home video spectacle. And that b.s. about being a virgin while she's flaunting herself like a streetwalker?

K... I guess I am the only one that thinks that would be awesome :D

You all point and make jokes now about her being blonde and stupid? Just like everyone did with Jessica Simpson, and she has an I.Q. of 150... so you know, watch what you say people. I doubt you're all going to be better actors than Britney would be - so before you criticize look at yourselves and then make jokes about 'blonde' people. I'm blonde and I get the highest grades in my classes, so I dont find this funny at all. Yeah, she likes CSI, good for her. I doubt you're all Einsteins and you like CSI too.
Its just cold, she didn't get into music by sleeping around, she worked for it. Which is more than I can say for most of you.

I'm not making fun of blondes. :(

CinnamonFaerie
That's a ballsy presumption to make about people. And you don't have to be Einstein to enjoy CSI for what it's worth.

Exactly. And you don't know anything about her intelligence, so why make fun of her for wanting to be a forensic. Just like you said, you don't have to be Einstein to enjoy it. For what its worth, I believe she can do it faster than any of those criticizing her.

And you don't believe Jessica Simpson has an I.Q. of 150... well, that's up to you. But it is irrational to judge someone as 'stupid' until you can prove that too.

quoth_the_raven I was referring to those that did make fun of blondes or Britney Spears. I'm just saying, if you don't know enough about the person, it isn't right to judge them like that.

Back