Britney (CSI) Spears

Cat and SidLer - thank you both. That was what I was trying to point out - that it isn't fair for you to make comments like that if you wouldn't want them said about you.

Yeah, imagine Britney Spears joining our forum... :lol: wouldn't that be fun... I bet we'd become best friends :lol:

Heh that would be cool I guess. Maybe she's a lurker lol.

Yeah it's good that she want to be a CSI and that she watches the show. It is kinda surprising.

I agree Roka. I love surprises! :)

Mm, I can see Justin playing a suspect like how CMM did in 'The Accused Is Entitled'. He'll be in a boyband and then a fan gets killed. BackSync Boys. Hehe. ;)

I can see Britney's little sister Jamie Lynn appearing in CSI too. Probably as Lindsey's friend. :)

:lol: BackSync Boys... :lol:
I always suggested Justin in the "Who do you think should guest star on CSI" thread <-- i dont think that's what its called ubut you get the point. He'd make a great murderer and then he and Sara could hook up and Britney would get jealous and leave Kevin and go back to Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayay!!!!

Britney's sister annoys me... kinda... but if she wants to guest star, by all means, guest star!!

Woah. I just re-read my posts. Man, was I ever a bitch! I take it back, dudes. My veiws have changed in 10 months. If Britt wants to be a CSI, go for it, babe! Just because she's blonde doesn't nessiceraly (sp) mean she's stupid.

Roka, you just love Justin, you dog, you. :lol:

And Jaime-Lynn annoys me, too. I hate her show "Zoe 101", it's.. gay. But then again, if she wants to guest-star, .. go. I don't really care. I'd just laugh. Hard.

But, again, if Britt wanted to be a CSI, sure, it would be weird. We've seen her grow up as the bubble-gum pop princess with no brains, not the smart, crimesolving lady we've seen on CSI. I think it would make for an interesting eppisode.

Britney Spears over Chrsitina Aguilera? Nah... I won't get into it. I could say all this stuff about 'pop tartlets' and 'sugar princesses' as well as superficiality but then I would seem mean and judgemental. :rolleyes:
All I know is that if Kevin Federline can appear on CSI, why not Britney?

If it means anything, she'll be having her birthday tomorrow... Dec2. Lol, the same day as Nelly Furtado,Lucy Liu and my younger brother hahahahah!

Anyway, Britney on CSI? Er... yeah. She can play a great damsel in distress. With her prissy "Oh mah gawd" and whatever she has.

The age-old Brit vs Xtina has gotten a bit old. No offense but they're hasbeens and became trailer trash to me. Considering I have all their albums before. I still like some of their old songs and Christina's "Hurt". But idk, after they got hitched... maaaaaan....

So if she wants to be on CSI, she can be anything but a crime scene investigator.

Well, she could perform a valuable service and distract all the reporters and photographers by simply forgetting her undies, as she's been famous for doing lately. That way the CSIs could collect evidence without intrusion.

If you detected the sarcasm, you too could become a CSI! :D

Back