Britney (CSI) Spears

Are you trying to make me go insane?! :eek: correction: More insane! Don't ever put ideas like that in my head! :(

People here been calling me "dude" alot here recently. and Siri was now called as dude. hehe

Ah same here... I was almost named as "toughest guy on 9th grade" when I was on 9th grade :rolleyes:
and everytime I played ice hockey, floorball, volleyball, basketball or handball or football with them I was one of the "dudes" :p

I have a bunch of friends that are guys. I hang out with them more than my other friends. the girls that are my friends are really bitchy most of the time. So i began to hang out with the guys... :rolleyes: I think that they find me annoying though... :rolleyes:

guys are sooo boring! they cant help you paint your nails or go shopping with you... they dont want to look at girlfriend and dolly magazines with you... its just too boring!

Posted by DaWacko:
Ah same here... I was almost named as "toughest guy on 9th grade" when I was on 9th grade :rolleyes:
and everytime I played ice hockey, floorball, volleyball, basketball or handball or football with them I was one of the "dudes" :p
Yeah.. all those ball sports I used to play with the guys! :D The girls just moved or turned away if the ball came in their direction! :mad: It pissed me off!
And the coach on my football team called me The Terminator because I played so hard.. I even made some of the guys on other teams cry! :lol: Those were the days :D

i guess it must be a boston thing...like using 'wicked' all the time...like wicked cool...we say dude no matter if youre a guy or girl (at least i do anyway, lol)... :rolleyes: :)

Britney Spears as a csi.. nope i dont think i know what that sentence means. and she said she wants to be one?? HAHHAHA! i guess even blondes have dreams lol!

"im going to need to take off me stilleto heals to prossess this...im out!" :lol:

hey! i'm blonde... of course we have dreams! sometimes they're incredibly stupid! well, mine are anyway...

Britney Spears as a CSI? The only way possible I could see that happening is if she slept her way into that job, just like she probably slept her way into her music career, just like she probably slept her way into the Mickey Mouse Club.....

Britney a CSI? HELLLLL NOOO! i mean, i`ve been a fan of her since the beginning, even with all the crazy stuff she`s done, but she CAN NOT be a CSI...like EVER!!! first she says she wants to be a young mom...and like take a break...does she really think she can become a CSI after that..I DON`T THINK SO!!!

Britney can`t even come close to being Catherine and Kevin Federline being Eddie....besides the fact that Catherine and Eddie aren`t together...

i can`t even picture Britney watching ONE SINGLE EPISODE of CSI.
Britney: EWWW DEAD BODY!!!
Kevin: i told you to cover your eyes

...Charisma...

Back