Britney (CSI) Spears

Yeah but weren't you judging everyone by saying things like 'I doubt you're all Einsteins ' etc. Not nice things to say to people you don't know. You're right we don't know Britney or Jessica but they've showed us their lives plenty on TV for us to make an 'educated' decision at least.

OK..no joke..I got sick..really. Britney and CSI aren't in the same sentence unless IS NOT is between them. Damn! I did it again, or as Briteny would sat, "Oops I did it again"

CSIMorgan -
"i doubt you are ALL einsteins" - I'm not being mean by saying that! besides, you said it yourself, its wrong to judge people if you don't know them, well I dont know you all an you all don't know Britney. What have you seen of Britney to make her seem stupid? And please don't tell me you're all judging Jessica Simpson for that chicken remark she made? CMon, have you no sense of humor? If someone says something like that - theyre automatically stupid?

I'm just saying look deeper into it. My "einstein" comment was just a reply to those that mentioned it being weird for Britney to like CSI because she's "dumb" or not smart enough! I'm just saying, we don't know how smart YOU all are, yet you like CSI and nobody makes fun of you for it.

Don't say things about other people that you wouldn't want said about you. If you think she's a slut, that's up to you - but look around you, not many decent girls around, and yet they aren't dimwits that aren't allowed to watch or want to be a CSI...

Yes, I said it myself, that we shouldn't judge people if we don't know them.
I also firmly believe that we shouldn't say things about people that we wouldn't want said about ourselves, so you don't have to tell me that.
I didn't even post on this thread until I saw your comment, It just shocked me that you could appear quite judgemental.
Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson have had their lives in full view in the media, TV etc, and I doubt that the people in here have based their judgements of Jessica on one 'chicken' comment. I saw some of the show, I saw her attitude towards everybody, her whole persona and thats nothing to do with her intelligence.
I was simply commenting on what seemed to be a bit hypocritical in what u said.
You didn't like people calling Britney stupid, but you were pretty much suggesting that about them in your post, and you've never met them. Britney has at least been on TV, showing us her life and how she lives it.

Anyway my main comment on here was for Jessica. If she has an IQ of 150, that's 2 higher than me, I should just get my coat and leave because Newlyweds was a prime example of a spoilt, ditzy little girl. Poor Nick.

P.S If Britney genuinly wants to be a CSI, she should go for it and prove us all wrong. People on my engineerng course think I'm the stupid one because I wear nice clothes, have a social life, and don't attend 'study groups'. I don't care what they think and I just get on with it, and kick all their asses come exam time.

No, I was not suggesting anything, I was saying it so that people realize they are not smarter/dumber than Britney. It wasn't rude at all. I am not being judgemental, but you honestly beleive that what these stars show on tv is the whole story? Newlyweds is supposed to show their marriage life ( i sound like a pro-Jessica, but I don't even like her ) - its just that, what you saw on Newlyweds wasn't supposed to show her intelligence! It was supposed to show her life with Nick whatshisface. I'm sorry you feel that you should compare yourself to Jessica - but I'll tell you one thing, if you were ever to meet me or talk to me face to face you would think I'm conceited and ridiculously stupid - because I make jokes about fish butts attacking cucumbers or whatever, but you need to look deeper into a person. Like you said, everyone in your engineering course thinks you're stupid because you act differently, but I'll bet you prove them wrong with your scores.
I just think we should be respectful to it. I apologize if anyone was offended in any way, but I HONESTLY did not mean to be rude with it, I was merely asking that everyone look at themselves before making fun of someone. It shows insecurity.

Things we type here come across alot different to what they would if we were in person.
I didn't you judge you for it though! Made for nice debate :lol:
Newlyweds didn't do a thing for Jessica Simpson though, it just made us all feel sorry for Nick whateverhisnameis :lol:

:lol: Yeah, nice debate indeed :lol:

Actually I feel sorry for Jessica whateverherfaceis - because Nick, to me, is not worthy of her. There I go again, I don't even like her, he just seemed to hurt her right from the start and when they broke up for a while before they got married I was happy about it *evil laugh*

Yes, when I sat and re read everything I had written, it looked as if I was writing it in an angry tone, but I wasn't... lol.. oh well, I still like Britney :D
*avoids tomatoes*

Yes, when I sat and re read everything I had written, it looked as if I was writing it in an angry tone, but I wasn't...

Yes - a reminder here about posting.

Although people may have strong opinions on a certain matter, please be careful about how you word your posts. I know there has been some disagreements going on in this thread, and although things seemed to have calmed down some now, I'd like to say that some of the posts have been written in a less than civilised manner, as well as over-stepping the mark in terms of 'personal attack'.

The 'preview post' button is often helpful for checking what you have written before submitting, and also how it may be interpreted by other posters. This is important as this is the internet, and things can easily be construed differently from how they were meant to be by the original poster.

So, please keep this in mind when debating so discussion stays good, and we don't go into flaming again, which is against the board rules.

Was flaming involved? :confused: hmm... i didn't notice it being that bad... but I understand your point, wibble. Things online never come out right anyway... so yes, i will keep that in mind.

Just a question, on a website I read that Britney will be quitting her singing career to enroll at a university in England i think... was any of that mentioned in the radio broadcast??

Hey! I'm not dissing Briteny, AAND i don't think she's stupid. I just can't picture the pop-star, skanky(sorry, but she is), silly Briteny as a CSI. And her and GRISSOM don't mix.

Its not about her joining CSI the show!! She's going to be a real CSI... a forensic! Ay Caramba! I don't want her working with Grissom either, but that's not what its about.

Ok peeps, you lot seem to be getting a little touchy here. So calm down, please and try to understand both sides.
Britney may be blond but that's stereotyped a little. I doubt she's as dumb as anyone has made her out to be. If she wants to become a CSI then i think we should try and support her. Would you like it if she made fun of you when you said you wanted to be a CSI or whatever you might want to be?

I think it's cool that Britney wants to be a CSI. :D Saying that this is her favorite show is an honor already! :)

Then maybe she can come join this forum and swoon about Grissom and gang like the rest of us science geeks (ok, maybe I'm the only Geek here :p) and give her 2.5 cents worth on her favorite CSI and eppies. :) It'll be cool to hear her gushing about CSI just like the rest of us mere mortals. :lol:

And of course, Greg will die and go to Heaven if she guest-stars on CSI. But not before he hit on her first ;)

Back