Bring Back Burn!

Gosh - thanks so much for the nice welcome to everybody. :)
And of course also for the Link to this Vanessa-fansite. *ooooooooooomg: Welcome to the rain-hell :D
I decided to sign all three lists.

Celefinwe, I suppose you refer to the different attitudes about the choice of words in the petition.

Robospanker_fan, I´m sorry for my banner. It wasn´t my intention to copy your Icon. I just assumed it doesn´t matter many users using the same banner. So, feel free to keep your banner. I don´t care working out my own banner, if you want me to.

Awsomepossum, actually I just asked if you already sent off your letter to the CSI-producers, because if you did not I might have some impulses in addition.

Celefinwe, I suppose you refer to the different attitudes about the choice of words in the petition.

Yeah, but it's all good now :) I signed all three too, well sort of. The third one doesn't want to accept my email addy. Bah, humbug! Why don't you join some other threads too? It would be nice to have more people around :D

Awsomepossum, actually I just asked if you already sent off your letter to the CSI-producers, because if you did not I might have some impulses in addition.
Sure! Pas de probleme. Feel free to make any suggestions you think of... and the banners/icons are for everyone who wants them :D

Robospanker_fan, I´m sorry for my banner. It wasn´t my intention to copy your Icon. I just assumed it doesn´t matter many users using the same banner. So, feel free to keep your banner. I don´t care working out my own banner, if you want me to.

Nah keep it. I've changed my sig to a text one anyways. :D

Awesomepossum, sorry again, but: Did you already sent away the petition? Yes or no? :eek:

Celefinwe, so that sounds good - unless my point of view is that real freaks have to be a little frantic. :D
OK - so prepare sustaining me in one or three other threads, too. *g

Robospanker_fan, great suggestion. Thanks for letting me survive. :p

So, this deosn't have anything to do with the petition, but it seems that since Aiden left, the producers are trying to fill in the gap with other strong female characters. And they failed miserably, I might add :(

Lindsay is such a teacher's pet. So far, what I've heard about her character is doing nothing to change my opinion of her. And now Det. Maka too? I mean, she's okay and all that but she's no Aiden.

Celefinwe: In Germany they are just broadcasting season 1. So thanks for warning me of the agony-attacs expecting me. ;)

OK so here a my other proposals for the petition.

Two reasons why Aiden can´t leave CSI:

- Aiden Burn would never hesitate to die for her job.

- Also Aiden would never hesitate tearing herself in pieces for everybody of her colleagues.

Something different we can add to the petition:

- I was and am still working on wallpapers expressing my sorrow about Aidens leaving.
Maybe I could print them all out and create one huge poster of them.
In case somebody else does Aiden-wallpapers we would be able to plan this together of course.

My last inspiration is based on something I read. Did you know Vanessa´s parents own a shop in Brooklyn? I intend finding out the adress so that we could send the petition directly to her parents.

PS Perfect would be of course if someone of the board-users might drive to Brooklyn personally and hand over the peptition to Vanessa´s parents.
Em - moreover there´s the ultimate intensification:
What do you think about a fan-meeting in Brooklyn intending to visit Vanessa´s parents´ store?? :confused: :cool: :cool:
No doubt during such a visit it is essential not to act to pushy

BRING BACK BURN!!!

Who's Danny going to hook up with without Aiden?????

Besides that...i can't stand Lindsay...Aiden needs to come back and kick her butt :D

tata

Detective_Burn, I live all the way in Malaysia, so driving to Brooklyn is not an option for me ;)

awesomepossum, tell me the truth. The petition's not going very well, it it? :(

The petition doesn't seem to be going very far.

And as to the fan meeting... um, well I suppose it's possible for us, Les Canadiens, but 'tis a wee bit expensive, and I'm always apprehensive about meeting people from the Internet. Not to say I have, nor to say I don't trust you guys, but seriously I think that's a little bit sketchy. So if you are going to do that, I think you can count me out. I'll still help in the preparations, though.

Back