Bring Back Burn!

Awww. That's such a bummer, awesomepossum. Do you think we should continue with our petition? I still want her back, but it seems like we're in the minority in this :(

Ahhh folks pleeeeeeeeeeeease, I beg you on my knees:
Let´s do the petition in every case - otherwise we never forget we did not try. :confused:
Come on: Who is scared of fighting has also no damn right to give up. :eek:

Believe me I understand awesomepossums fears very well. Yet a meeting was only the climax.
How do you think about a US-Fan giving the petition to Aidens parents peersonally?

P. S. The info that they have a shop in Brookly is from imdb.

Yeah, but how hard would it be to find it? How many shops ARE there in Brooklyn, anyway?

We do seem to be in the minority, but I'll stick it out anyway.

-twitch- 'Tis t3h aw3som3possum! ...Forgive my randomness... and my anti-reading of previous posts. But I'm all for the return of Aiden! *runs off to read this thread*

Edit: The effort may be in vain, but at least we can say we tried. I <3 Aiden :)

Indeed, indeed. I've had an account here for a while... I just chose this week to finally show up... for longer than half a day haha.

I've actually added "Bring Back Burn!" To my e-mail signature. XD It certainly doesn't get my hopes up, but it almost makes me feel better haha.

awesomepossum, that´s pretty right. However I think a friend could help me to find out the right store-adress in the internet. Thus I´m asking you to trust me, I´m sure I can manage that.

Another reason why we really have to do this petition could be this interview:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/defa...7EE39AFCD}&

There Aiden says if Anthony Zuiker ever asked her to come back then she would return.
At the beginning of the interview she even says she understands how sad her leaving must be for the CSI-viewers.

This definitely shows that there are still particles of hope. :cool: :cool: :cool:
So I suggest to sent the petition away twice. Let´s make a copy of the petition. Then we should send the original petition to Anthony Zuiker.
Following we could choose a user to personally present the copied petition to Vanessas parents, whose shop-adress I solemnly swear to find out. :)

Maybe Vanessa will refuse our petition. Nevertheless - as I already mentioned - in the interview Vanessa says that she understands our sorrow. I´m convinced this means that there is a real chance Vanessa will at least hear us out.

Well if this petition is going to go anywhere, we'll need more signatures. Nobody's going to take (how many? thirteen?) signatures seriously. If you really want her back, guys, PLEASE start promoting these petitions! We need as many signatures as possible!

awesomepossum, you know you have my full support in anything you do to bring Aiden back. I'll se what I can do about getting more votes. Keep the faith, my fellow Aiden lovers! :D

faith sounds good - but what really counts is what we make of it. :) :cool:

awesomepossum, I will try to collect more votes, too.

P.S. Btw: Can somebody please tell me if there is already a thread to talk about Aiden exept this one? Or if not, how to open a thread under 100 postings.

^Just click on the "Post" icon above the threads in the forum and you can start a new topic. :)

Aye awesomepossum, I'll start sending the links to the petitions to the random people in my address book and ask them to do the same. Like I vowed at the beginning of this season, I'm not giving up hope until Aiden's mentioned as 'dead' <3

Mm, well, I was going to edit my previous message for this but my edit time has expired, haha. BUT, I got two more signatures for the petition on "thepetitionsite." That's the only one I sent to people, I hope that's all right.

awesomepossum, I suppose I could gain some votes from other boards, too. Unfortunately I don´t know how to write the description of our petition.
Maybe you have some suggestions for me?

Just mention "to fans of CSI:NY's character Aiden Burn" that we fans have started a campaign to bring the character back to the show, and post the link(s) to the petition(s).

Back