Bring Back Burn!

Yes, that´s obvious, but I´m scared people could say it´s her decision and they could think our efforts are in vain.
Thus I need to convince them our chance is really realistic.

Can I add some reasons helping me to persuade them of our real chance?

Just tell them that it's there prerogative to think what they will, but if they want to join us they can sign up on this board for free and help spread the awareness. Don't be scared of what people think; this is what YOU think and you have every right to say what you want. Who even knows how many people are dying for her to come back but don't know what to do about it? What's the worst that can happen if people think what they will?

(...) Who even knows how many people are dying for her to come back but don't know what to do about it? (...)

This is precisely what I´m afraid of. Let´s say somebody reads our petition - and surfs on, because she / he just doesn´t dare dealing with our motives??

What a pitty. I made litte promotion for the petition at pastmyshoulder. However now I can´t look who answered something. (Cannot open the guestbook-link anymore.)

awesomepossum, I just checked again - and failed. Maybe this takes some more time.

madgeorge, perfect attitude. Did you already sign the lists linked here at page two?

Hey, don`t shoot the messenger but me and my ma got an idea.

how `bout we go and ask friends, family, co-workers, the other board members if we can use their e-mail adress and name for the petition or have them sign it?

It could work.

I hope, she return again !!

Because Danny is long not without Aiden the Danny Messer, because one otherwise knew. Practically him its second half is missing. They were evenly a marvelous team that one had not been supposed to destroy !!!

They were evenly both one on the other co-ordinated, what concerned the subject.

How Kain and Abel !!

I can plead the only following: Bring Back Burn !!!!

This is damn right. :)

goran, wouldn´t this be fake?

awesomepossum, did you already find out what is wrong with the pastmyshoulder-guestbook?

Back