Bring Back Burn!

I heard Aiden worked in LV first but I think she was from Brooklyn... I am pretty sure. I hope...lol

AidenBurn

I've searched everywhere to see if Aiden worked in LV but I found nothing. Like Imz said, in the episode Grand Master, she told Mac that she's from Brooklyn and that she grew up there with brothers. I never heard or read anything which says she worked in LV before.

lmao, sneaky rat. I'm sure it would make for a good fic though.

D_Burn - I dunno if Aiden ever went/lived in LV, But i'm sure if she has, she'd rule it. ;)

D/Imz - You two know your Aiden. ;)

D/Imz - You two know your Aiden.

:lol: Of course we do. We're just two of the many Aiden fans. Maybe we're even bigger fans, I dunno. I know that I'm a semi-obsessed fan and my younger sister says it's freaky :lol:

dudes, you gots a new icon and banner. Nice! .. I love them.

your entitled to be semi-obsessed. *nods* .. Knowing the two of you like I do, you two probably are more.

dudes, you gots a new icon and banner. Nice! .. I love them

Who? Me? :lol: Thank you. I was missing Season 1 so much with my banner and I got a little indecisive with my icon.

Who wouldn't get obsessed with Aiden? :lol: She's just possibly one of the most awesome female characters on TV. Plus, she's smart, beautiful and streetwise. I'll admit though that I have a fangirl crush on her :lol:

I´m only fighting not to forget Aiden. Nothin´ supernatural ´bout this. :D

Still didn´t find anything about Aidens possible former task in LV. Searching on...

Doreen, great Ava. Looks professional in a cool way.

As we talk about new things, anyone noticed my new location and siggie? :eek:
Evanescence-Fans among us?? :D :D

It´s both from "Everything Burns" by Anastacia feat. Ben Moody. It´s from the OST of the movie "The Fantastic 4".
Likiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie it. :D

Back