Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I just got the season2 DVD set. I'm like halfway through. I'm totally enjoying myself with it. :lol:

I can't wait to see what happens in the finale. You think they'll get B&B together?

Since you all watch it before I do, once you've seen it you gota post here and let me know if Booth is ok and what's Brennan's reactions.

I'm trying to watch season 3 online. I watched 'Santa In The Slush'. Awesome kissing scene, it was so funny the gum ended up in Booth's mouth :lol:

Any good s3 epys to recommend? Those loaded with B&B stuff not that it isn't every epy but you know what I mean.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

^I recommend Knight On a Grid, The Verdict in the Story, and The Baby in The Bough. All of these are strong B&B stuff...also in the last one you get to see Brennan with a baby! :D

As to the shooting, it has to make them closer than they already are at least. Brennan will finally realize what she is missing out on and then get together. :devil:

Anyone seen this clip for tonight's episode???

http://www.zap2it.com/video/?clipID=2499462

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks! I'll go looking for them. :)

I can't wait to fins out what happens in the finale. You all gota post here and let me know! The suspense is killing me....

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

me too! i'm dying here! The promo was quite shocking with Brennan in denial and not wanting to go to Booth's funeral

I want new season now!!!!!!!

Debbie:D

5. eveninstarz14

OH. MY. GOD!!

Zach! Why was it you??? Being the assistant to the Gormagon?! I feel bad for the dude...oh was it just me or was Hodgins acting really creepy in this episode?

The bathroom scene with Brennan and Booth absolutely cracked me up :guffaw:

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

So Booth didn't die? Bathroom scene??!! Tell me, tell me!!!

7. eveninstarz14

Nope Booth did not die, he faked his death for national security protocol and the FBI "forgot" to tell Brennan :wtf:

As for the bathroom scene, Brennan is beyond pissed at Booth for not trusting her enough to tell her that he was alive and comes barging into his bathroom while he was taking a bath. The funny past was that he was wearing a helmet dispensing beer and reading comic books. Brennan also stated that she found his lack of puritan modesty refreshing when he stood up in the tub :devil:

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Thanks for all the spoilers :thumbsup:

I'll have more to say after I watched the episode.

Does this mean the guy who plays Zach is leaving the show? Sorry I forgot his name.

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I think--No, I'm sure-- that was the most depressing episode of Bones I've ever seen! My poor Zach! I don't know what to do with myself now that he's gone...Let's just say I agreed with Cam; I never saw that one coming.

As for the bathroom scene: PRICELESS!!! I think that was my favorite part in the entire episode. My sister came in the room and started talking so I missed part of what Brennan said when he stood up naked, but I still thought it was the finniest thing I've ever seen on Bones. I'm pretty sure that even beat the clown shooting.

Great episode overall, though. Can't wait for next season.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Holy crap. Not ZACH! I guess he's leaving, but I wonder why? Maybe he's one of these stage actors who gets tired of being on TV or something?

Seriously a bummer though, and I definitely didn't see that one coming either! Madness.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Finally got to watch 'The Pain In The Heart'. I loved the opening scenes, Bones hitting Booth, that was so funny and the bathroom scene :lol:

Now she's seen him naked. :devil:

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

well thats the first episode of bones where ive thought 'wow, this is really bad writing' :( we started off great, i knew booth was going to pop out somewhere at his funeral. and as others have mentioned the bathtub scene was priceless.

now the bad...zach?? are they serious?? that was a lazy, sloppy way to write someone out of the show. zach functions by reason and logic, there is no way he could justify killing someone. even that backwards thing bones was talking about, its better for humanity if these secret societies dont exist. or whatever it was. not only would he have told everyone if this serial killer approached him, he wouldnt help the guy out!! sloppy, sloppy writing.

if he wanted to leave the show (which i hope the decision was his) they should have saved the iraq story to send him off. not destroying the integrity of his character by having him help out a serial killer and actually commit murder! ugh, i know its just a tv show but im not happy.

13. eveninstarz14

That also greatly annoyed me...I don't want to use the lame excuse of the writer's strike, they could have handled this way better!

From what I read Eric Milligan was not planning on leaving the show, this was something that happened as a result of the strike. I am upset that they didn't delve into his character that much...they focused more in the beginning of this season with Angela and Hodgins finding her husband (sorry not a big Hodgela fan :p) I actually have no idea what Zach would do when the killer approached him because we never got to know deeper into his character! The writers seemed to ignore him and he was an one dimensional character.

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

it really came out of no where. if thats the direction the show wanted to take they should have waited until next season to have more of a set up. then they could have taken the time to explain further how zach would let himself get pulled into that. the explanation they gave us made no sense.

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'm gonna have to disagree. While I think it was heavily out of character (despite how they tried t explain it away logically) for Zach to have been in on it, I'll admit, the evidence made sense. I enjoyed the twist at the end that it was him and had fun piecing together the puzzle, knowing it was someone in the lab.

It was also a nice way to regain that sense of team spirit, despite the tragedy and loss of a part of it. I don't know, I enjoyed the episode.

And Bones saw Booth naked. And have I commented on how much I love Sweets. Though what he did was slightly illegal; hello, ethical guidelines, anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.