Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Are Cam and Booth still seeing each other in season 3?

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Nope Cam and Booth broke up in Season 2. Thank the Lord for that! Oh, as for the death, I heard it is NOT Zach, there is a great interview with Eric Milligan (Zach) that says he is not the Gormagon and he is not going to die, but he does get hurt. Poor dude! At least he finally gets some action!

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Thanks, after I posted the question they aired the epy where the escaped serial killer went about taking down the team and Cam and Booth broke up.

I'm glad they did :)

So in season 3, Brennan and Booth aren't seeing any other people?

4. eveninstarz14

as far as I can I can remember neither Booth or Brennan are dating anyone seriously. Thank the lord!

Oh we get cute Parker scenes again. :D

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Yay! :thumbsup:

And I love Parker too, cute kid. I love seeing Booth with him.

6. eveninstarz14

Hey does anyone know if the upcoming episode is part of the season finale? I heard that the season finale was two parts but if it starts with tomorrow's episode or if next week's was a two hour episode...

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

The Wannabe in the Weeds
    An aspiring singer (Ace Young) is murdered, and as Brennan and Booth investigate the musician's fans and foes, one obsessed woman transfers her affections to Booth.
    The Pain in the Heart
    A human jawbone found at the Jeffersonian alerts Brennan and the team that the Gormogon serial killer has struck again; a lab explosion lands Zack in the hospital; Gormogon's silver skeleton disappears from the vault.
    As is always the case, the networks have the mistaken notion that they have the right to change schedules at the last minute without notice. But this is how it stands for the moment.

8. eveninstarz14

Thanks! Glad to have that clarified! Schedules since after the writer's strike have confuddled my poor brain :lol:

9. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Tonight's episode was really well done!

"Fat Pam" was very well acted in my opinion, and the foreshadowing to the final scene was good. I really hope that Booth pulls through - I just about screamed when he got shot.

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Loved tonight's ep.

I was actually surprised Booth was the one that got shot. I really truly thought it was going to be Zack. There had been all those spoilers about him getting hurt, so I assumed this was it. Poor Booth. But there's no doubt in my mind that he'll pull through. What would the show be without Booth?

11. eveninstarz14

By far one of my favorite episodes! This season is turning out to be quite amazing! :thumbsup:

Wow, simply amazing! As a whole, the episode was all right but the end scene just completely made up for it! Poor Brennan, finally letting it all go, only to get it all blown up with stupid Pam! Booth was simply amazing and the look on his face! :(

12. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

Brennan should not dance or sing. The moment she does something like that , Booth gets hurt. In season 1 Booth was blown up by her fridge

13. eveninstarz14

Oh so true you think she would learn from the first time but nope! I still enjoyed her singing though. She shouldn't let a crazy girl ruin all her fun though:p

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Although I posted a day ago that I was sure Booth was going to pull through, I am now not so sure.

TV Guide states that the finale will open with Brennan leaving "the funeral of a beloved character." :eek:

Maybe the funeral is staged so that Pam won't find him? Oh wait, Brennan shot her...Oh NO! Don't die Booth!

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Woops, I edited your post by accident, MaddyAnn. Don't mind me. :p I forgot the thread had the spoiler warning in the title. *headdesk*

Anywho, my friend has gotten me watching this show. I can't wait for the finale. I love Booth and Brennan together. Their banter is hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.