Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

It's okay, sandersidle.

Since I need to pass the time before next week's Bones/House/CSI:Miami finale extravaganza, I thought I'd pose a question.

Most of us know from spoilers that the Gormagon (sp?) killer is working with someone in the lab. Who do you guys think that he/she is?

I really don't know at all. My bet would be someone we don't know that well or Sweets. I hate to say it, but Sweets was looking extra creepy the last episode. I don't know.

So, what do you think?

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I don't think its Sweets, I think it is Clark, the dude that helped with Brennan's case last week.

He was extremely angry when Zach came back from Iraq probably because he took away his link to the skeleton.

What makes you think its Sweets, because I originally thought the same but Sweets doesn't work in the lab he works for the FBI.

3. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I guess that's technically true. I always think of him as part of the team now. I had completely forgotten about Clark! Now that you mention him, he does seem like a likely candidate.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Is 'Wannabe In The Woods' the season finale?

5. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

No . One episode is left

6. eveninstarz14

Next week's finale called The Pain in The Heart.

Probably something to do with Booth getting shot...:p Plus we are going to solve the Gormogan case all in one episode! Does anyone know if it is supposed to end with a cliff hanger?

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

It looks like Bones and Booth will have to pack their bags again. Fox, in all their lack of wisdom, this fall is moving Bones. AGAIN. according to TV Guide online, "Perhaps waylaid by CBS' decision to program Wednesday's 8 o'clock hour with comedies, Fox has opted to counterprogram with Bones."

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Exciting! Booth is gonna make it right?

I only caught on to Bones late, so I missed most of season 1, did they ever explain why Booth calls the team squints?

9. eveninstarz14

That's what all the cops call the lab techs because they squint at the crime scenes. The very first episode explains it.

Booth HAS to make it, the show wouldn't survive without him! :D Booth and Bones are the crux of the show so it would be hard to see Booth getting killed.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Now I'm getting nervous. Booth has to be ok. The show wouldn't be the same without him, plus he's so hot! :drool: I hope it doesn't end with a cliffhanger, one is enough for me already considering CSI:Miami's gonna end with a cliffy.

*joins MaddyAnn* Don't die Booth!

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Speaking of Booth, Happy belated Birthday to David Boreanaz. He just turned 39 yesterday. Happy birthday from one David to another. [​IMG]

12. eveninstarz14

YAY! Happy Birthday Mr. Boreanaz! You sure are looking good for a 39 year old! :D

Although Dynamo1 I am sure you are also good lookin too :p

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow! David Boreanaz is 39? He looks a lot younger.

Happy Birthday, David! :beer:

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Happy Birthday David! You're all right he looks younger than he is. :)

15. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

He really does. But then, all actors do. ;)

I missed the last episode because I was doing stupid English homework, but I turned it on in time to see the last few seconds, after Booth got shot. Cue high-pitched screaming. I actually thought that would have been the finale. It would be typical of a show to go out like that, but I'm grateful they're not because 1. it would be typical and 2. I can't wait 'til September to find out what happens! I mean, obviously Booth is gonna make it, they can't kill off one of their two main characters, but still.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go track down that episode. *scurries away*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.