Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I'm 99.9% positive that they haven't resolved that issue yet. Last I knew they were still searching for her mystery man, although, they might have gotten a name. I can't quite remember.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Part of that was answered in tonight's episode. Just in case someone hasn't seen it yet...
    Discussing having babies, Jack said sonething like, "We can figure that out once you get a divorce."

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

of course as soon as i start thinking 'hmmm, did they ever resolve that angela marriage thing?' it comes up in the show that night :lol: i think jack said something like 'we dont know how long this divorce is going to take' so i guess they are going through with it. or are they still trying to get the guy to go through with it? cant remember that part either... this is what happens when there is a massive break in the middle of a season, my horrible memory forgets what happens :lol:

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

:lol: I thought that was a little ironic myself.

What did everyone else think of last night's episode? Personally, I loved it. I thought those two were just hilarious with that baby (Who was adorable!!!) Angela's a million babies cracked me up, too. Especially when I saw Hodgin's face.

allmaple, I absolutely love your avvie! Gotta love Tony...

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh, I loved it, the end scene with Booth and the pacifier just cracked me up!

I would be scared to leave a baby with Angela personally but it was cute seeing Hodgins trying to persuade Angela not to have that many children.

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Any spoilers or development where B&B are concerned? I'm still stuck with season 2 where I come from. It's gonna be one of those Mulder and Scully things where we won't see the male and female leads get together till the end of the show? Which is really different from the Kathy Reichs books where Brennan is already having an on off relationship with IMO the guy who's supposed to be the equivalent of Booth ie Andrew Ryan. Anyone read the books as well? Or rather I think Booth was modelled after Andrew Ryan since the books came first before the show.

I just watched the epy where Brennan's Dad kills and sets fire to the Booth's bosses' bosses' boss, that FBI guy. Sorry I forgot the epy title but I really love the song they played at the end. Any idea what's the title of that song? Hope I'm making sense here.

7. eveninstarz14

As for the B&B relationship, its coming along rather slowly. There are rumors that when they go to England at the beginning of next season that something will happen to change their relationship. The creator also mentioned that there will be more kisses between the two and it won't be because of blackmail this time. :devil:

The song at the end of that episode which is called Judas on a Pole BTW is "Running Up That Hill" by Placebo. It is a great song, I agree! :thumbsup:

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ohhh great I can't wait! You mean more kisses in season 4? Of course you guys get to see it before me.

B&B kissed? When?! How in the world did I miss it? Which epy and season?

Thanks for the song title, I loved that song.

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

They kissed in season 3, the ep Santa in the sludge (something like that anyway). It wasn't like proper, well it was, but it was kinda through blackmail. lol. It was fantastic anyway.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Phew! Thought I'd somehow missed it. I'm still in season 2 here, so I don't get to see season 3 yet. *pout*

A kiss is a kiss proper or not :) Can't wait to see it.

11. eveninstarz14

Well, it's called "Santa in the Slush" FYI :lol:

Anyone see the most recent episode? It was incredibly amazing and was packed with emotions and the humor that makes me love this show so much!:thumbsup:

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Yeah, I did see it and I absolutely loved it. I feel bad, but I laughed my butt off when Angela was held in contempt. It's just so Angela to do something like that for Bones. I really wished that B and B were together at the end of that episode just so we could have a kiss. A hug was great, but a kiss would have just made my night. Good storyline overall, though. I was completely taken by surprise when the defense attorney tried to make it look like Brennan killed Kirby. That was a crazy twist in my opinion.

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I can't wait to see season 3. Sounds like lots of B&B to look forward to.

Have they caught the "gravedigger" yet? I'm waiting for that to be resolved.

14. eveninstarz14

They were going to catch the dude, but thanks to that thing called the writers strike, they had to push that back to next season. A lot of things along with it, such as Zach's involvement with Iraq, the rest of Booth's family, among other things are going to be pushed for next season.

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I absolutely loved the last episode. I was glued to the TV the whole time, and the "Bones did it" teaser was a great twist.

What do you guys think about the news that a character dies in the next episode? I hope it's not a main character. I love them all!

However, from what I've read I think it's probably Zach. I don't know, I just get this funny feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.