Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review/Recap of this episode is up at my butter_n_bread LJ community! :) I had a LOT of analysis on this one! :) Enjoy if you read!

Okay, so I LOVED the episode this week. I absolutely adored that Booth was so adamant in his sticking up for Bones, he seemed so fully protective of her towards Cam. I loved it. And the moment with Cam and Bones at the end of the episode was so touching and sweet, it made me hate Cam a little less than I did. All in all, I thought that this episode was the best of the season so far.. you know, all 3 of them.. I can't wait to see what more is to come! :D

hey guys. i'm new to the Bones fandom as it only just started airing out here in australia. but i'm loving it so far! i just love the relationship between bones and booth! *squee* i just want to smoosh 'em together and make them have babies!

I am in total agreement, Ziggy, on this being the best so far. I wrote extensively about it in my review. :) In this one, most the characters were in-character, I cared about all parties involved, and Cam was put in her place. All in all, a good ep!

And welcome to the fandom drkate! Just a warning, we do post spoilers for upcoming eps! If you want to catch up on the first three eps of season 2, I have recapped the entire eps (takes hours) at the butter_n_bread LJ. :)

^Your review is fantastic, as always AL! I'm going to actually join the comm next time I go on LJ.

Welcome to the fandom, drkate! Bones is rockin'cool. I feel your pain though, I lived in Australia for a few years and it drove me NUTS being behind on my favourite shows :)

Aw, Zigs! I adore you, you totally rock. :)

Spoiler Time!

So, in a few episodes' time, Booth and his ex, Rebecca, fall into each other's arms for a night. Booth feels really awful about the whole thing, but Rebecca seems quite content. I guess the whole "good new boyfriend" thing didn't last long. Or, she's cheating on him. If so, my confidence in her as a mother has fallen even more.

In other news, rumor has it Hodgins finally works up the nerve to ask Angela out, and she accepts!

Also, Booth starts dating someone, and Angela thinks it's Cam based on their interactions. Booth tells Bones that he's dating someone she won't approve of, and she's curious why he wants her approval...

All spoilers from the LJ Bones Spoiler community, and, though in order, from various episodes. I can't remember numbers at this moment. :) If you want more specifics, I'll try to bring them over!

Feel free, but you might want to put them in spoiler quotes for those who don't like spoilers. I never have figured out the HTML code offhand so I often start to type, then post then hit edit so I can access the list of actions below the post button...just hit "spoiler".

Mel, one of the mods put the "Spoilers" at the top of this thread so we didn't have to put things in spoiler tags. It's mentioned a few pages back, so I didn't break any rules.

hey guys, thanks for the welcome! :) and alyssa, thanks for the spoilers! hehe. omg, if hodges and angela get together i will squeal with excitement!

Mel23 said:
Feel free, but you might want to put them in spoiler quotes for those who don't like spoilers. I never have figured out the HTML code offhand so I often start to type, then post then hit edit so I can access the list of actions below the post button...just hit "spoiler".
This thread does have a spoiler warning in the title. :)

31 New Icons at my Bones LJ Community! (butter_n_bread) Go check 'em out!

And! It's Bones day! I'm thrilled to see some continuity, bringing back a case from last season. I have to say, "The Man on Death Row" is the episode of season 1 that is the hardest for me to watch. I haven't watched it since the first time because I just don't think I can handle it. It was really intense. If you haven't seen it lately, you may want to remind yourself of the case before tomorrow. :)

That was great, hey? I was so hoping he'd bring her a real pig, but that toy one was better-and more practical. That was a really sweet moment for them to share. It's getting better and better this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back